Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop MLP Backgrounds (just ask :P)

MrSweggins

This is pretty cool artwork, you've got a gift at this. I have a request if ya have time.

Pony - Princess Luna

Theme - Looking cute. A black, dark blue, and purple sunburst radiating from her.

For a question, I was wondering if you can make a mobile device (like iPhone) wallpaper? If not, it's cool.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry i dont know whether i can make a phone BG, sorry mna, but ill gte onto that Luna one as soon as i can. A post i put up earlier has seemed to have disappeared so after Ryder MLP's request im gunna stop until i catch up on them (cuz ive got about 6 now and i like to make them as best quality as possible)... so no more requests for now... sorry :(

Hi, could you give some detail on what you want for the background please, cuz i like to right them all down first, plus im gunna love making the pinkie pie background

Here is a vector I had found on Deviantart that I really like and I added a blush thing over it. I was planning on trying to work on this to try and practice at making wallpaper/backgrounds. I added a simple gradient thing there but never actually got around to work on it. After seeing your work I would love to see what you could do with this :3. But please take your time and don't rush/worry yourself as I said before ;).

Edited by Gone ϟ Airbourne

attachicon.gifpinkie_pie___smooch_by_shadyhorseman-d4kigb7.png

Here is a vector I had found on Deviantart that I really like and I added a blush thing over it. I was planning on try to work on this to try and practice at making wallpaper/backgrounds. I added a simple gradient thing there but never actually got around to work on it. After seeing your work I would love to see what you could do with this :3. But please take your time and don't rush/worry yourself as I said before ;).

thanks man, really helps, when i get to it do you want me to just use the side of her face? cuz i can see where your going with that which would look pretty cool? :)

@

I don't think you can actually move this vector from where it is at actually I think it is fixed into place. But I like where it is positioned already :3 And yes I know it is a lot easier when you have something already to work with rather than try to piece something out of the blue. I also wanted to ask about your rainbow dash background? Did you use any C4D's or space docks for the glowing light effects on her wings? Just curious too know Because I am very interested in learning how to make this as well.

Edited by Gone ϟ Airbourne

@

I don't think you can actually move this vector from where it is at actually I think it is fixed into place. But I like where it is positioned already :3 And yes I know it is a lot easier when you have something already to work with rather than try to piece something out of the blue. I also wanted to ask about your rainbow dash background? Did you use any C4D's or space docks for the glowing light effects on her wings? Just curious too know Because I am very interested in learning how to make this as well.

I got inspired by other people and it feels awesome to know that ive inspired you :') ... XD, but nope, i just used a flair effect and replicated it one each wing and fiddle with the contrast, brightness, lens flare, surface smudging and making it look as natural as a multicoloured pegasis in space with luminescent wings can look :D

this is the flair but you'll have to change it to "lighten" i think to get rid of the black background effectively, depending on the color of the background already in use. Hope this helped.

post-13172-0-08134000-1362079356_thumb.jpg

Edited by MoultonRockz

Hi There, im incredibly bored right now... seriously, so if anyone wants a MLP desktop background, just ask, this isnt a service, just a favour :P ... im an amateur but i can make high quality backgrounds (depending on the request) and im looking for experience in making them :D 

just fill in (simples)

- Theme =

- Colour =

- Additional Notes (any other requests) =

Here is one of my backgrounds to prove that I can actually make them :P

Thanks for reading! /)

Well if possible I'd like to see a New Luna republic based background done by your awesomeness.

- Theme = As said above, based around the new Lunar Republic, perhaps using Luna.

- Colour = Black, Purple, Dark royal blue

Danke for reading

(\ No prob man! If you got a lot to do, you could take a break from making my background, the worst thing I know is making other people stress :(

It is done!.... here you go man, i had some great ideas for this background but the resources for making it werent available, i must have drove myself insane looking for a background to edit for about an hour and a half... instead i found something else and tryed to play around with it,  its not my best work so i apologize, but otherwise, hope you like it :) 

and understand what i tried to create XD

post-13172-0-83999600-1362081132_thumb.jpg

It is done!.... here you go man, i had some great ideas for this background but the resources for making it werent available, i must have drove myself insane looking for a background to edit for about an hour and a half... instead i found something else and tryed to play around with it,  its not my best work so i apologize, but otherwise, hope you like it :) 

and understand what i tried to create XD

attachicon.gifFluttershy Background.jpg

Dude, you sure that you're 13 year old? This tells a completely different story! It's beyond amazing, BUT, I have one last request, if you could make that change. Remove the black transition thing in the middle, I think that it would speak out more too me if the colourful and mundane sides would be side by side

THANK YOU!!!!! 

Edited by Soundgarden

Dude, you sure that you're 13 year old? This tells a completely different story! It's beyond amazing, BUT, I have one last request, if you could make that change. Remove the black transition thing in the middle, I think that it would speak out more too me if the colourful and mundane sides would be side by side

THANK YOU!!!!! 

Sure thing man, The balance of the subject in the image was really off so i thought of this without the black strip in between like you were thinking, but its cool. and yeah i am 13 XD, 

im growling at myself cuz theres so many things i could improve on but cant :'( XD 

*hands gift*

post-13172-0-97846000-1362082115_thumb.jpg

hehe... see im all for giving man i really am but ive got like 6 backgrounds to do...they take about 1 night each so... probably not tomorrow XD but ill get to it when i can XD

I'll try to get somenthing done and send you a link.

img-1218921-1-MBNc9F1.png

Everything is marked in the image. If you think you're up for the challenge feel free to proceed as planned, if it's too much then that's fine too. Good luck and thank you for offering to make it!

Hey man, not gunna lie, it was a real challenge getting everything like it is XD, but thanks for the challenge. i tried the  "V" formation you asked for in the fleet of ships but i couldnt get Luna as the main subject in it so i did what i could with it, hope you like it /)

post-13172-0-77233500-1362088906_thumb.jpg

Oh wow these are freaking amazing! I'd like to request one, if you have time.... Can I get one with Pinkie and Derpy and can the background be like red or something? Thanks! Don't stress too much about it! I'm not impatient!

*adds to scarily long list*

No problem man... I'd do anything for a fellow brony :')

Just kidding man, really busy with other stuff right now, on top of this so, I think your 6 or 7th in line but ill definately get to ya ;)

@,

Thanks a lot and yeah actually have some of them lens flares but never got around with experimenting with them :P! Thanks for the info Moulton and looking forward to seeing the others background too. 

Here you go man. I tried to keep it simple, hope you like it :D I tried to make it look as (metaphorically) shiny as possible cuz its simple, sorry it took so long :P /)

post-13172-0-12727900-1362161091_thumb.jpg

Oh wow these are freaking amazing! I'd like to request one, if you have time.... Can I get one with Pinkie and Derpy and can the background be like red or something? Thanks! Don't stress too much about it! I'm not impatient!

Thanks dude, are there any other details you wanna give? (just want it to be perfect ;)

-----im typing this to fill in the remaining characters i need.----

k sure thing, so you want it like

Twilight ------> <3 <------ Fire Jade?

Im incredible busy so ill get to it quite late, sorry. ill have to finish more recent requests first :(

Okay Everypony!

really sorry about this but any more requests posted i cant accept as i cant keep up, until i have reached up on my requests i cant take any more, i am v sorry :(

(still love you guys though <3 ;) )

k sure thing, so you want it like

Twilight ------> <3 <------ Fire Jade?

Im incredible busy so ill get to it quite late, sorry. ill have to finish more recent requests first :(

Okay Everypony!

really sorry about this but any more requests posted i cant accept as i cant keep up, until i have reached up on my requests i cant take any more, i am v sorry :(

(still love you guys though <3 ;) )

Yeah i would like the heart in the middle like that!

No Worrys on working on it late i am patient.

Thanks and good luck with the wallpapers.

P.S happy derpy day!

@,

Oh man that is absolutely outstanding :o  :wub: !!! Thanks so much again MoultonRockz this was very very kind of you to do this for everyone on here.! 

No problem, i love making them and i love making people happy so its a win win, its just great to be in and helping people in such an amazing friendly community :) 

Thanks dude, are there any other details you wanna give? (just want it to be perfect ;)

-----im typing this to fill in the remaining characters i need.----

I don't believe there are any other details that i'm leaving out...... Whatever you have time for and will look good is cool with me! x3