Have you spent a whole day watching a season?

poniesforfun

42 users have voted

1. 1. So have you spent a whole day watching a full season?

• Yes
    • No

I've never had the patience haha. I love the show, but I've only been able to spend like, three hours max watching it.

In fact, I don't even remember watching a show for a whole day, ever. Maybe I should try it sometime.

Yeah I spent a whole day watching a season, because there was nothing to watch on TV. So, I picked a perfect time to watch a good old season of My Little Pony basically Season 1 and 2.

It took me about a week to watch the first two seasons when I first started watching the series back in June 2012. I plan on rewatching the entire 3rd season in one sitting. I have no desire to watch either of the first 2 seasons in one sitting because they're too long.

I watched S2 for my birthday! We had cake and watched MLP for the entire day and it was so fun! Best way to spend a birthday! 

A good cake game to play.... when you see pinkiepie eat a slice of cake, when you see derpy... eat a whole cake!!!!!

I just joined the fandom last year in October and have not watched a full season in a day YET but I sure as heck plan to! It's nice watching it spread out but there is something about watching a whole season that just makes it so much more special... (Progress: S3 E1)

Watched whole S1 and what S2 had so far (first two episodes) back to back. Stayed up most of the night, but it was worth every second.

When I first watched it (this was before S2 had aired) I ended up marathoning though the entire first season in two days time.

I did attempt to try and marathon season 3 recently (like a buildup to the season finale), but after 5 episodes in, I decided to shift and watch some Dan VS instead.

I haven't this before. Perhaps one of these days I will do so, just for fun, but not sure what season to choose. It will take some debating.. maybeeee first or second as those are the only seasons available on Netflixs right now.

I watched every single episode I could get my hands on in the very first 2 weeks. I would stay up all night just watching it.

Now that it's all over, it really sucks to have to wait for season 4....