New Burger King Pony Merch

Color Splash

(edited)

Today was the start of the new pony kids menu in the german Burger King stores. Of course, I had to get at least one of those today... well I ended up with two. Anyway. So far, I only have Twilight and Pinkie. Fluttershy is also available, but I'll add a picture of her when I get to the restaurant again.

I must say, those figures are quite acurate.

They come in those nice bags that have some G3 style print on them.

post-6384-0-76449900-1362430924_thumb.jpg

The figure itself surprised me a lot. I expected it to be mirrored, that both sides look at least similar, but that is not the case. Both sides differ from each other. They are about 10cm (3.9 inches) tall and hollow inside.

One slight mistake is that the cutie mark is printed on just one side, but that is forgivable. And Twilight seems to have her mark rather on her plot than on her flank.... oh well.

post-6384-0-48440400-1362431154_thumb.jpg

Another feature is that Pinkie and Fluttershy seem to have their mane stuck on half their faces. While Twilight has those nice bangs, the other two have their faces covered in plastic. But besides that, Pinkie has a nice, curly mane, which reminds me of the blind bag version. I placed my blindbag Twilight and the BK Twilight next to each other and noticed that they have the exact same color sheme. Coincidence? I think not.

post-6384-0-85061200-1362431407_thumb.jpg

Anyway, I'll add a short review on Fluttershy when I get my hands on her, so stay tuned =)

Edited by Color Splash
  • Brohoof 11

Jealous, haha! (: I wish these toys were in the Burger Kings here in the US. They look really really nice- it's a shame that Hasbro doesn't just make all their toys like this- with the molded plastic manes (but I realize the 'hair' they have is what they've been doing for the longest time and it's become somewhat of a trademark).

Very nice toys- I look forward to seeing how Fluttershy looks!

fluffalicious_tag_by_koshi_doshi-d66pgft.png

Browse my deviantArt page:

http://koshi-doshi.deviantart.com/

Pretty cool. Better than the US McDonalds toys, but it's a bit lame that they only have three of the Mane characters.

I'd like to see more Pony toys at the fast food chains here in America.

Aaahh! Give me! I also want Pinkie Pie ;~;

These better come to more countries too. If I see they start selling those in Sweden.. ohhh they'd be out of ponies quite fast, haha.

Also, why does it feel like they are doing this as some sort of attack against McDonald's? hah

img-2823101-1-UpBh15J.png

The cutie mark is always only on one side I think... :huh:

Anyway, those are definitely pretty nice, albeit similar to the blind bag ponies, these should come to America... :(

sig-592.Rx6YS0O.jpg

More 100% molded ponies that are passing fair representations of the characters, and they aren't available in America? Where are they? Interesting that this newly released line of toys still depicts Twilight as a unicorn...

And does anybody know if one can buy toys from Burger King without ordering any food? You can do that at McDonald's.

sig-6104.5e1fEdB.png

Kyoshi made this ^^

Come join us on

Equestria.tv on Fridays at 6 PM Eastern for our weekly movie nights!

Well those look really good actually, to bad there not apparently here in America at all.

I remember when I got kids meals and toys at burger king and McDonald and stuff, and I'd get the girl toys randomly Xd. now I wish that would happen(You know if they where in America :P.)

Still pretty cool.

Ru8aWjK.png

Thanks to Gone Airbourne for the awesome sig!

My Oc's,

Ponysona, Bella

• 2 weeks later...

One of these moments it feels awesome to live in germany. I came back from holidays and stumbled upon this, and the next day I went to the nearest Burgerking. You don't have to take the menu but can buy them seperately, I think it was 3€.

post-12021-0-05286600-1363628393_thumb.jpg

They look slightly younger as in FiM; anyway they are announced as baby ponies which of course is wrong. The quality of the cast is pretty good, while the colours are a bit sloppy at some of the borders,

post-12021-0-33779600-1363628440_thumb.jpg

They are meant to be seen from the left side; on the right side they miss their cutie mark and Twilight also the mane stripes. Her mane is indeed what I like the least; it's way too thick between her ears and the the left and right side of the cast don't match in the part above her back; it also falls a bit odd and the stripes are inaccurate on her neck.

post-12021-0-59619100-1363628421_thumb.jpg

Pinkie and Fluttershy both have their right eye covered; Pinkie's mane and tail differ from the show quite much, but themselves are the most beautiful of them in my opinion. Fluttershy's are very accurate, only her nose sticks in her mane by more than half which looks a bit odd.

post-12021-0-86901000-1363628406_thumb.jpg

As I said, all in all they are very nice and of good quality; plus, Fluttershy's hair isn't Rainbow Dash's, so I guess it's still better than Blindbags. Good work, Burgerking!

I don't always go to Burgerking, but when I do it's for the ponies.

"I don't have ships, I have an armada!" ~ unknown

Those are pretty good. Similar to the US McDonald toys but not quite. Since they seem to actually be better.

Wonder if the US will get them though I know they won't next month since that's Jurassic Park Toys.

1531n5x_th.gif

• 4 weeks later...

You are lucky if only they had them in the Burger Kings here at the U.S. I always hate that if they release a toy of something you really like but it's only in that place of the world... and the most surprising thing I'm eating Burger King while I'm typing this... But Congrats for getting those

KSXy5KO.png

Signature made by me.

These look better than the ones we had in the US from McDonald's! They only had a single mark, like Pinkie only has one balloon, and Cheerilee has one flower. They're still pretty nice, though, and ah really love that they came with clips that double as brushes.

Ah hope they come out at Burger Kings here, 'cause ah get a craving for their smoothies or a veggie burger from time to time and my boyfriend can't resist a chance to get a burger there!

You see I prefer Burger King to Mcdonalds anyway, so like that and the fact that these toys just look better I am totally down with these. Can't wait for me to pretend I have a million kids so I can buy multiple bags!

Gonna be honest, don't take anything you see from me seriously on here. I don't go by the Lord Bababa username on anything anymore because of so many reasons including me being a jerk from time to time. This is the very condensed version of it but I'm not the same person now, I'm better. Not gonna post anymore on here so yeah.