Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello! =D

Swixie

I started liking MLP back in late September 2011. And I haven't stopped since, the show is simply amazing, And the Community is 20% cooler. I use to be a Sonic fan, stil somewhat am. But I'm a Railbrony and damn proud of it! :3 ;) Message me if you wanna know about me. I'm a 16 year old in the State of Georgia. But no, I'm not giving out personal information. http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

Anyways, Like I said I LOVE the show. =D I'm glad I joined this and can't wait to meet and know more Bronies!!!

<3! Lemme post a picture with this of my FC Swix playing with a Toy Train. Her as a wittle Filly. <3

post-1482-0-25234900-1327932450_thumb.jpg

Welcome to the herd!

AWESOME picture, made me daaaw :wub: Im sure your gonna fit in around here fine!

I dont think that many people are online right now, so im sure everyone else will greet you later ;)

• Brohoof 1

You were a Sonic fan, eh? Mind me asking who your favorite Sonic character was, as well as your favorite pony/ponies from the Mane 6? Just curious :P For me, Tails is my fave Sonic character, and I love Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash

• Brohoof 1

You were a Sonic fan, eh? Mind me asking who your favorite Sonic character was, as well as your favorite pony/ponies from the Mane 6? Just curious :P For me, Tails is my fave Sonic character, and I love Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash

I always seemed to like SIlver and Sonic himself. Silver was awesome. Though his head's a Potleaf. LOL!

Welcome to the herd!

AWESOME picture, made me daaaw :wub: Im sure your gonna fit in around here fine!

I dont think that many people are online right now, so im sure everyone else will greet you later ;)

Thank you. :wub::P I already LOVE this website. :3

Welcome Cloud! I'm super muffin derpy506, unofficial forum greeter(call me muffin for short). I used to be a Sonic fan as well. My favorite character was Shadow with Silver and Blaze running a close second and Tails in third. Anyway, its always great to see a new pony join our forum family. The more ponies, the more fun the discussions.
  • Brohoof 1

Welcome Cloud! I'm super muffin derpy506, unofficial forum greeter(call me muffin for short). I used to be a Sonic fan as well. My favorite character was Shadow with Silver and Blaze running a close second and Tails in third. Anyway, its always great to see a new pony join our forum family. The more ponies, the more fun the discussions.

I loved SIlver and Blaze.

Hello and welcome to this EPIC MLP FORUM!!!!! :D

So your a Sonic fan as well...EPIC STUFF!!!! *Brohoof*

Sonic's my favourite Sonic Character and Pinkie is of course my favourite Pony. :D

I hope you are enjoying yourself here. :)

• Brohoof 1

Hello and welcome to this EPIC MLP FORUM!!!!! :D

So your a Sonic fan as well...EPIC STUFF!!!! *Brohoof*

Sonic's my favourite Sonic Character and Pinkie is of course my favourite Pony. :D

I hope you are enjoying yourself here. :)

Thank you! =D I am enjoying my self alot and I love this forum. *brohoof* :D
  • Brohoof 1