Size:

What ponies (or whatever yo want) do you want in it:

Additional details: 

I'll do them as I receive them!

Progress...

AgileFawkes: Complete / Waiting for feedback

Snowdream: Working on it

Edited by ~Scootaloo

oh can i have an avatar with Snowdream, Mist Chaser and Peach Heart (pictures in character pages in signature) and what ever else u think fits nicely :P Thanks!

Edited by Snowdream

Hi, could you make an avatar of my two OCs side by side in a cool pose if so you would totally be the most awesome person in the world :D

Bright Night

Silver Strings

Well it is kind of hard to make them pose (I'm new to vectoring and really not good at it - I like to edit more (for now)). Well heres what I made...

hccxiQa.png

I made it look like they are talking/socializing. I couldn't get both of them in with showing cutie marks because the avatar size limit is in the way. I also took one of the files from Ponyville and put it in too.

oh can i have an avatar with Snowdream, Mist Chaser and Peach Heart (pictures in character pages in signature) and what ever else u think fits nicely :P Thanks!

Alright. How does this look to you? :)

oLBG5FC.png

I tried to arrange them in a way so that they look like they are just hanging out (and not randomly being bunched together). Hopefully you'll like it.

Alright. How does this look to you? :)

oLBG5FC.png

I tried to arrange them in a way so that they look like they are just hanging out (and not randomly being bunched together). Hopefully you'll like it.

WOW thanks <3 this is awesome! i have been meaning to get a new avatar for a while and yay now i hav e asuper awesome on THANKYOU!

WOW thanks <3 this is awesome! i have been meaning to get a new avatar for a while and yay now i hav e asuper awesome on THANKYOU!

Glad to help out :). I think Snowdream especially looks very cool (no pun intended XD) - very nice colors. However her hair was some what annoying to work with when cleaning up a bit :P.

I want an avatar made. I can request OCs right?

What ponies do you want in the avatar: I just want my OC, here's a picture if you need one: http://th07.deviantart.net/fs70/150/f/2013/064/e/a/rain_runner_by_superbrony18-d5x22bz.png

Additional details: I kind of want to have him in a forest setting of some sort (not sure how to put it really)

Hows this? :)

aRNAYY8.png

I used one of the backgrounds (I think it is one of the forest ones from Season 2 - early in the season), Just cleaned up the white areas around him and it looks pretty good.

Hows this? :)

img-1262165-1-aRNAYY8.png

I used one of the backgrounds (I think it is one of the forest ones from Season 2 - early in the season), Just cleaned up the white areas around him and it looks pretty good.

I really like it, it actually looks exactly like how I pictured it would look like too(well, almost exactly like I pictured it, lol) Thank you! :D