Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hiya everypony!

Cocoa23

Hiya everypony! im here to introduce myself (duh). Well im a brown and blue griffin, i like jelly beans and my favorite pony is fluttershy because she is cute and shy and she loves animals <3

post-13728-0-20521300-1363453192_thumb.jpg

hello cocoa, and welcome to the herd!

this is a great community and youll make plenty of friends

have a single question for you... did you make that picture?

i made a griffin with a griffin creator then cropped it with a cropping thing

oh nice, it looks great by the way.

i didnt know that there was a griffin creater

thanks! its not an mlp creator its just a random griffin creator! i like you pony too!

• Brohoof 1

Hiya everypony! im here to introduce myself (duh). Well im a brown and blue griffin, i like jelly beans and my favorite pony is fluttershy because she is cute and shy and she loves animals <3

attachicon.gifgriffin.jpg

Hey... we had a bad experience with a griffin.. I hope u arent like that rainbow dashes friend??? She was a snot.. sad.png  she freaked me out.   Welcome to our club.  HELLO HELLO... plezd to meet ya..

Also.. callling all pony friends!!! let give our friend here a pony size welcome party??? whose with

me... Ill bring a large chocolate cake,  and a huge bowl of fried chicken biggrin.png:D:D:D plenty to go around... who wants some???

Edited by artqween
  • Brohoof 1

Hey... we had a bad experience with a griffin.. I hope u arent like that rainbow dashes friend??? She was a snot.. sad.png  she freaked me out.   Welcome to our club.  HELLO HELLO... plezd to meet ya..

Also.. callling all pony friends!!! let give our friend here a pony size welcome party??? whose with

me... Ill bring a large chocolate cake,  and a huge bowl of fried chicken biggrin.pngbiggrin.png:D:D plenty to go around... who wants some???

ME I WANT SOME! oh and dont worry! im not like that Gilda! *opens present and snakes fly out* ARGHHH RAAAWWWR 

ME I WANT SOME! oh and dont worry! im not like that Gilda! *opens present and snakes fly out* ARGHHH RAAAWWWR 

:/  hummmm.. really.. she too was a practical joker???? so u r like her???? not sure...

:/  hummmm.. really.. she too was a practical joker???? so u r like her???? not sure...

ye she's pretty cool... griffins are my favorite creature... i lost a lot of respect for her when she was mean to fluttershy though

ye she's pretty cool... griffins are my favorite creature... i lost a lot of respect for her when she was mean to fluttershy though

and yet you copied her a little bit on the practical part???? :/ confused????

and yet you copied her a little bit on the practical part???? :/ confused????

oh it was a joke because on the episode with Gilda, she opens a present and snakes fly out and she gets angry and i was saying that im not like her but when i open the present and snakes fly out i got angry! its a joke...

Welcome! That's a really nice drawing you got there. Feel free to share it in Octavia's Hall if you haven't done so already.

I hope you enjoy your time here! Have fun :)

oh it was a joke because on the episode with Gilda, she opens a present and snakes fly out and she gets angry and i was saying that im not like her but when i open the present and snakes fly out i got angry! its a joke...

grrrrrrrrrrr!!!!! do better jokes... dont get it!!! blah blah blah blah... filling up room dont know what else to say unfortunly..

grrrrrrrrrrr!!!!! do better jokes... dont get it!!! blah blah blah blah... filling up room dont know what else to say unfortunly..

i understand! my friend snowbeam did that and she got upset because the mods sent her a warning

Welcome! That's a really nice drawing you got there. Feel free to share it in Octavia's Hall if you haven't done so already.

I hope you enjoy your time here! Have fun smile.png

HI Scoot.. u r at a party!!! u forgot something???? thanx for joining in... welcome.. help urself to the food and rock

on!!! enjoy yourself.. thanx for the welcome.. btw.. what drawing r u referring toooo??? totally puzzled look here??? :/

i understand! my friend snowbeam did that and she got upset because the mods sent her a warning

hummm thats not good. learning to express clean humorous jokes is a must??? :/

• Brohoof 1

HI Scoot.. u r at a party!!! u forgot something???? thanx for joining in... welcome.. help urself to the food and rock

on!!! enjoy yourself.. thanx for the welcome.. btw.. what drawing r u referring toooo??? totally puzzled look here??? :/

hummm thats not good. learning to express clean humorous jokes is a must??? :/

food and rock? mmm i love rock! its like so... crunchy? and the drawing scoot is refering to is the griffin on my first post

food and rock? mmm i love rock! its like so... crunchy? and the drawing scoot is refering to is the griffin on my first post

add some food and music vid.s???? we r waiting??? whats the hold up up up up.....

(edited)

add some food and music vid.s???? we r waiting??? whats the hold up up up up.....

UMM I DUNNO?! im a total n00b i no NOTHING! but theres lots of cake and crisps and rocks and gems and icecream cakes and muffins and stuff!

Edited by Cocoa

UMM I DUNNO?! im a total n00b i no NOTHING! but theres lots of cake and crisps and rocks and gems and icecream cakes and muffins and stuff!

what r u bringing??? we r waiting... get with it... blah blah blah blah blah

what r u bringing??? we r waiting... get with it... blah blah blah blah blah

ICE CREAM! I have rock flavor! I also have chocolate and vanilla and mint

Welcome! Are you made of cocoa? YOU ARE?! run away D:

Better jokes, you say?

One night, an man was sitting at an Irsh bar bar. Another man came up next to him and took a seat. The irish man said "Why hello, whats your name, and where you come from?"
The man replied, "Oh well i'm from Ireland, my name is Peter"
"Really? And how old are ya"
"I am 23"
"Really? So am I, what school did you go to when you were a lad?"
"O why i went to St. Mary's"
"No way!! So did I"
What class did you graduate?"
"Class of '64"
"Why, So did I!"
"And where did you live?"
"I lived on Main Street"
"By golly! so did I!!"

Finally the bartender who has been listing to the conversation goes to another customer, leans over and says: "Well, it looks like the Murphy twins are drunk again"

• Brohoof 1

Welcome! Are you made of cocoa? YOU ARE?! run away D:

Better jokes, you say?

One night, an man was sitting at an Irsh bar bar. Another man came up next to him and took a seat. The irish man said "Why hello, whats your name, and where you come from?"

The man replied, "Oh well i'm from Ireland, my name is Peter"

"Really? And how old are ya"

"I am 23"

"Really? So am I, what school did you go to when you were a lad?"

"O why i went to St. Mary's"

"No way!! So did I"

What class did you graduate?"

"Class of '64"

"Why, So did I!"

"And where did you live?"

"I lived on Main Street"

"By golly! so did I!!"

Finally the bartender who has been listing to the conversation goes to another customer, leans over and says: "Well, it looks like the Murphy twins are drunk again"

lol good one! and no don't worry im not made of cocoa! or am i? dum dum duuuum

Hello Cocoa!

Make sure to post, post and post! It's not only good for the community, but it makes you friends! Have fun!

Sorry, I got confused with my thread :(... the Hello hello... sorry sorry...

HIYA friends!!!!  Happy happy mlp day to alll  plezd to meet you allll.  Happy weekend to all

Sorry, I got confused with my thread sad.png... the Hello hello... sorry sorry...

HIYA friends!!!!  Happy happy mlp day to alll  plezd to meet you allll.  Happy weekend to all

oh thanks :3 very nice welcome! i feel very welcomed. Dont worry, everypony gets confused sometimes :)