Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hiya! Any Equestria Forums survivors here?

Bronymian Rhapsody

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

Friend referred me to the show back when season 1 was still airing.

Hey all. I recently got back into MLP after about six years apart. I used to be a frequent face over on equestria forums back in the day. I've been feeling kinda nostalgic on top of everything and since that place is long gone, figured I'd stop over here and see what the fanbase is up to.

I don't do anything, creation-wise. I enjoy the show, I met up with some fans once, I think I backed Them's Fighting Herds back when it was called Fighting is Magic.

Hope to get along with yall. And if there's anybody I know from EQF, say hi.

• Brohoof 4

Hey! I also used to be an Equestria Forums member but kind of drifted off of it. Went to check it out a few years later and noticed the domain had been purchased by someone else, and I'm still left wondering what happened since as far as I know it basically went out without any announcement.

Anyway, welcome to MLP Forums, and it's nice seeing another former Equestria Forums member after it went down.

• Brohoof 1

Welcome!! I have recently gotten back into the fandom myself. I've never used Equestria forums before, It's a shame to hear that it's gone. Really glad to have you here though!!:BrightMacContent:

• Brohoof 1

Welcome! I newly joined these as well. I'm sorry you lost your old forums, I know what that's like (I used the Rock Band forums a lot until they were shut down in favor of Reddit and Discord). I didn't use the forum you were on, but I hope you like it here!