Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Heyyy any Izzy fans here?

Doctor Doom

Hi and welcome @Doctor Doom,

No worries! nopony will judge you!

Ive discovered MLP in December of 2020 and joined at the beginning of January 2021

If you have any questions feel free to reach out

And don't worry ponies are really friendly and welcoming here ♥

• Brohoof 2
  • Hugs 1

8 hours ago, Astralshy said:

Hi and welcome @Doctor Doom,

No worries! nopony will judge you!

Ive discovered MLP in December of 2020 and joined at the beginning of January 2021

If you have any questions feel free to reach out

And don't worry ponies are really friendly and welcoming here ♥

Thank you,ngl I kinda half expected to be judged for it by thank you for proving me wrong,seems like anybody is welcome 

6 hours ago, Iforgotmybrain said:

Izzy is my favorite G5 pony! I even have her in my banner! Welcome to the forums.

Thanks!

5 hours ago, Comrade Friendship said:

Welcome!!!

Wait, how can someone's favorite poneh not be Sunny??? :Sunny-huh:

Nah Izzy's super awesome and medium sneaky (not to mention kinda hot imo) :muffins:

Lol yeah her mane is really cool and wavy😁

• Brohoof 4

14 hours ago, Doctor Doom said:

Izzy is my favorite so maybe we can be friends if she's your favorite too

Oh...my favorite is actually Hitch. Does her being my second favorite before Misty came along count? :Thorax:

Great to have a newcomer to the fandom! There is no shame in starting with G5 first, even as you should definitely keep going through G4 and hopefully watch all of FiM. Wish you a great time on the site! :izzy-shine:

• Brohoof 3

6 hours ago, Doctor Doom said:

Thank you,ngl I kinda half expected to be judged for it by thank you for proving me wrong,seems like anybody is welcome 

We are a very friendly pony community :3

You're welcome!

• Brohoof 4

3 hours ago, Misty Shadow said:

Oh...my favorite is actually Hitch. Does her being my second favorite before Misty came along count? :Thorax:

Great to have a newcomer to the fandom! There is no shame in starting with G5 first, even as you should definitely keep going through G4 and hopefully watch all of FiM. Wish you a great time on the site! :izzy-shine:

Thank you,this Fandom is really wholesome 

3 hours ago, Misty Shadow said:

Yes she counts as 2nd,Hitch is actually my 3rd favorite 

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the forum @Doctor Doom ! Hope you enjoy it here! There are lots of awesome people here!

And no worries about starting with G5! Lots of people have experience with several different gens! Not everyone starts with G4! As for Izzy, I think she's cute. I haven't watched anything beyond the first G5 movie, but I like her color combinations, and her mane is quite pretty. I like how silly she is too.

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, MidnightFire1222 said:

Welcome to the forum @Doctor Doom ! Hope you enjoy it here! There are lots of awesome people here!

And no worries about starting with G5! Lots of people have experience with several different gens! Not everyone starts with G4! As for Izzy, I think she's cute. I haven't watched anything beyond the first G5 movie, but I like her color combinations, and her mane is quite pretty. I like how silly she is too.

Hey thanks for welcoming me,those are actually the exact reasons she's my favorite too

• Brohoof 2

On 2023-12-11 at 10:30 PM, Doctor Doom said:

Heyy I just joined the Fandom a month ago,don't judge me but I started with g5 first and I'm currently going through g4,Izzy is my favorite so maybe we can be friends if she's your favorite too

Why would we hate for that? You are on the last place to be hated hehe :D

Welcome^^ /)

On 2023-12-12 at 1:29 AM, Iforgotmybrain said:

Izzy is my favorite G5 pony! I even have her in my banner! Welcome to the forums.

You need to pull your banner up, as we can't see her, nor part of the text :P

• Brohoof 2
  • Hugs 1

2 hours ago, Verdant Shy said:

Why would we hate for that? You are on the last place to be hated hehe :D

Welcome^^ /)

You need to pull your banner up, as we can't see her, nor part of the text :P

Thanks for the support!!

• Hugs 1