searching Hailfire Crew Training

Senor Citizen

Crap nearly forgot. Luna, what do you want to teach?

me toopid.

By the way, do you guys want to be at the place already or no?

I do not care.  At all.

(Oh, Jesus.  Now it's seventy-five?  Are you kidding me...  This is so dumb.  Can't we all just be happy at 50?)

img-1676761-2-vrLHfnt.png

Signature by dear Sir Lunashy, a pony everypony should know.

Am I Quinky Bolts or Silver Bark? It said on the original post that I'm Quinky, but I thought ya'll wanted me to be Silver Bark. Whichever is fine by me.

YOU ARE BOTH OF THEM

Remember?

You're playing an instructor and a student.

Unless that's too hard.

img-2093486-2-2vuaes0.png

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

OCs: Standoff and Red Alert, the luckless mercs

I would like to teach Demolition or Vehicle Combat, but you can pick if you'd like. I just am waiting for a response on my questions then I'll be ready to start.

Alrighty then! Quinky Bolts is a student and Silver Bark is a teacher. Fine by me :D Thanks! We can start now! I mean, if you want to...

I have returned! Again. sleep.png

School blocked the Forums, but I managed smile.png

I am SO SORRY that I haven't been on :'(

But I do have good news: I have over 40 OCs now!

Here's my latest: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/sunshine-storm-r5338

I would like to teach Demolition or Vehicle Combat, but you can pick if you'd like. I just am waiting for a response on my questions then I'll be ready to start.

Okey dokey.

Putting you down for vehicle combat.

Which other questions are you referring to?

The other one you answered as I was typing it. But I'm all set to go! I'm fine with being a vehicle combat teacher.

Here's my latest: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/sunshine-storm-r5338

I could play as an instructor as well if that would help.  

I'm more than willing to help you, Facey man!

img-1676761-2-vrLHfnt.png

Signature by dear Sir Lunashy, a pony everypony should know.

What exactly do I teach as a Vehicle Combat instructor? Do I basically teach one-on-one combat aboard a vehicle or how to use a combat vehicle?

What exactly do I teach as a Vehicle Combat instructor? Do I basically teach one-on-one combat aboard a vehicle or how to use a combat vehicle?

Sort of both. Fighting using vehicles, fighting people who are in the same vehicle as you and shouldn't be...

http://mlpforums.com/topic/54531-hailfire-crew-training-rp-modern-military/

There's the RP. Knock yourselves out. Obey the rules and have some fun, alright? I need to get off.

@,@, Okay youse guys, I reccomend following both the OOC and the actual RP so you know when someone's talking to you. 

Hello... I'd like to join? Y'all ever get that Demolitions instructor you needed? If not, I know my way around explosives and would like to run it. Either way, here's the character I'd like to run: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/end-game-r2631

Sure. In you go.

Sorry about All That Remains. It just sort of fizzled at the gates. Nothing I could do.

Sure. In you go.

Sorry about All That Remains. It just sort of fizzled at the gates. Nothing I could do.

It's ok... after all the time we spent waiting as well as Kestrel dropping it it was sorta DOA anyway... here's to a far more successful RP this time around!

Sorry for the lack of stuff on my part, I'm just waiting for my place to come up (gotta have that combat training first.)

Do you have a position for a technology and weapon development teaching? If not, I could probably come up with somepony for Espionage.

blogentry-493-0-34286400-1347157444.png

In every heart, there is darkness

In every action, there is consequence

In every breath, there is hope

In the end, what matters most?

Do you have a position for a technology and weapon development teaching? If not, I could probably come up with somepony for Espionage.

We don't need R&D, we just buy the new garbage from others. I'll put you down for espionage.

Sorry I haven't been on, I was camping.

It's alright. Tell me if I need to change anything, it's been a while since I roleplayed a modern military anything.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/lunar-dusk-r2892

Looks good. I have a feeling her and Red are going to be arguing about what's a better sidearm, whether the M40 is the best sniper rifle, funniest joint to stab...

You're in.

Oh, sure! Just as long as she doesn't have to change her age or anything. It could be fun! I can't wait!

Thanks, bro.  And what's wrong with a little sausagefest?  Maybe my character is gay, I have no idea.  A lot of artists put versions of themselves into their characters (some not at all), and because I'm gay (which really doesn't matter in the RP),  maybe my character is.  I have no idea.

But yeah,  we need some girls.  img-1294505-1-derpy_emoticon2.png

Hello... I'd like to join? Y'all ever get that Demolitions instructor you needed? If not, I know my way around explosives and would like to run it. Either way, here's the character I'd like to run: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/end-game-r2631

Don't let me stop you, you guys. Just because my OCs aren't there doesn't mean you don't exist. Okay?

Alright, I'll go get caught up then. Maybe start researching guns a little better, play some CoD. XP

Edit: Figuring out what to do to get involved, may take a minute.

Edited by Dawnpath

blogentry-493-0-34286400-1347157444.png

In every heart, there is darkness

In every action, there is consequence

In every breath, there is hope

In the end, what matters most?