Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Immature kids today!

JeanHover

Quite frankly, I think that if everyone had more ponies in their life they might be better.  But, we can see that even that doesn't solve the problem (Rule34)

• Brohoof 1

Quite frankly, I think that if everyone had more ponies in their life they might be better.  But, we can see that even that doesn't solve the problem (Rule34)

I don't consider it a problem, rather just a taboo facet of our fandom. Most of the people I'm talking about are probably too judging to watch the show anyways.

I know how you feel, I was once in middle school as well. In fact, just a few years ago actually.

I think a lot of young teens act this way is because... I'm not entirely sure to be honest. I think it's just how sometimes some kids of this generation can act. I suppose that the internet is also a factor for this, because things can spread pretty fast. 

I'm in middle school as well, just the other day we learned the word "Molestar" in spanish class, everyone was laughing for the entire period but me and the teacher. I just play along most of the time and make jokes like theirs, i find it hilarious that they are so amused by the number 69 or anything else remotely sexual.

This generation needs to go back to morality school. It's just sad how the influence of the outside world has scarred this generation. From Eminem to that heavy metal, a lot of people listen to that crap and it changes them. People think it's cool but it's not. It's rude, it's disrespectful and most of all, it mades our generation look really really bad.  

it's not really the music at all, me and a lot of my mature friends listen to both eminem and heavy metal, idunno, it just doesn't have any affect on my behavior.

• Brohoof 2

This generation of kids (not that I'm much older than them :P) is definitely a lot more exposed to those things earlier in life because of the Internet, and how spoiled they are, and in turn, act like they are "bad" when they act like that.

• Brohoof 1

In my opinion, the problem is that it's only the immature and badly behaving kids that draw attention to themselves and the kids who behave themselves don't. Almost everyone here seems reasonably well behaved.  Maybe some of y'all hoot and holler but because text is silent I don't hear it? 

Edited by Wingnut
  • Brohoof 1

Some immature people just cannot be bothered to grow up! A while all I know is me being in high school having immature people usually means they are druggies...   

I feel the same way about all of this. I feel bad for the younger kids that get caught up in it, but I feel like messing up the kids who started all of this redundant crap.

• 8 months later...

They are kids.. and they are going to act like kids... not much can be done but just ignore them, the best you can. Maybe one day will grow up and start acting more like a adult.

Sure I'm 23years old and I still do silly things.. and talk about some odd stuff. But I know when to and when not to.. maybe someone just needs to teach them that... time and a place for everything.

Kids will always be immature no matter who they are, we can say that without immaturity it is hard to learn when to be mature or to learn when to be immature. There's a time and place for everything.