Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Female Voice Actress.... (We actually don't need anymore :P)

AnonyPoni

Ooh you've added Octavia! I can do her, since I can do her in a British accent.

And singing.... Singing.... Bring it on! I'll maybe sing a few parts of songs. biggrin.png

Yay! I Love Tavi and i'd be great if somepony did her voice (I'd do it, but I think that wouldn't work...... :P)

haha, and I'm not exactly sure how much singing there will be :P I'm going to do my best to find a nice, unique birthday song, though :P

Ooh you've added Octavia! I can do her, since I can do her in a British accent.

And singing.... Singing.... Bring it on! I'll maybe sing a few parts of songs. biggrin.png

Could I email mine to you? I've been through an awful lot of trouble this afternoon just to upload a few voices. Can you PM me you email address?

anyway's good :P my email's aliah.lc@gmail.com

though you can still try using a cloud or something. I look forward to hear your voices!

@Anony-Poni, so you said you could use other characters too? Is Pinkie Pie open? I think I can do her voice pretty well, and I'd like to. 

so many of you seem able to do pinkie! Sure, go ahead. She's on the list in the OP for voices I might use in the thing..

And if you're willing to do Minuette, that'd be nice as well :P

I've been trying to find a nice, rather unique birthday song. The skit is going to consist of a bit of talking, and then the song at the end. I wanted to find something something memorable for my friend, and fun for you all to sing...

And you dont need to sing AMAZINGLY well :P It's just a funny little song. 

^^ so far I like this one the best for the project. if you guys have other ideas let me know

http://www.ge.tt/22xfEgc/v/0

There you are, I did the line you requested @@AnonyPoni, thanks for liking my AJ impression. Hope you get a Minuette audition soon, I really like this thread.

Hmm, you sounded a bit nervous and rushed. I think you should try several times and pace yourself. I think you could do it if you calm down a bit :P

try listenin' to her again and seeing how she says it :P

If you need anyone who sounds like a stoned pothead with bad english and funny accent and on the top of this with bad microphone, I'm always here...

haha, perhaps you can make a comedic entrance at the end or something :P that'd be sorta funny....

"...ay gals.. I am 'ere. What are ve doin today?... gals? Anyponay 'ere? *falls asleep from jetlag*"

just joking, but it's still a thought....

(edited)

I sound nervous because I am.this is my first time doing these, and I really want to do it. I am nervous about sharing my voice apon the internet, and what people will think of it. here you go.I messed up once in it, sorry about that.

http://www.ge.tt/8xRKJgc/v/0

You still tripped up a slight bit, but other than that, ah think you'll do jus' fine. I'll put you down for apple jack. I still recommend you listen to a lot of her lines to practice to get better and more comfortable with her voice tongue.png

Edited by AnonyPoni

You still tripped up a slight bit, but other than that, ah think you'll do jus' fine. I'll put you down for apple jack. I still recommend you listen to a lot of her lines to practice to get better and more comfortable with her voice tongue.png

Thanks! Thank you so much, so is this going to be a youtube animation thing? I am sort of confused on the whole thing. Thanks, and so I am not even more confused-I AM AJ right? There isn't some secret call back that I don't know about?

Thanks! Thank you so much, so is this going to be a youtube animation thing? I am sort of confused on the whole thing. Thanks, and so I am not even more confused-I AM AJ right? There isn't some secret call back that I don't know about?

It wont be so much of an animation, rather a voice skit, like "Doctor Whooves and Assistant" (the original ones, not the animated :P)

Maybe it'll have some pictures, like a story board, but I'm not sure if I know anypony to draw them :( I cant draw... I'm the most usless pony here by far :P

It wont be so much of an animation, rather a voice skit, like "Doctor Whooves and Assistant" (the original ones, not the animated tongue.png)

Maybe it'll have some pictures, like a story board, but I'm not sure if I know anypony to draw them sad.png I cant draw... I'm the most usless pony here by far tongue.png

Oh, yeah I have seen those. How about you just get some pics off of Google or something?  I would offer to draw, but sadly my scanner is broken.

Oh, yeah I have seen those. How about you just get some pics off of Google or something?  I would offer to draw, but sadly my scanner is broken.

I'll ask around. Hopefully I'll find somepony. If not, we can always just get one picture for the whole thing and just focus on the voice acting

If you need anyone who sounds like a stoned pothead with bad english and funny accent and on the top of this with bad microphone, I'm always here...

hey, you know how you can help? you can try and draw some some pictures for us if you'd like. It'd be really nice if you could :)

• Brohoof 1

hey, you know how you can help? you can try and draw some some pictures for us if you'd like. It'd be really nice if you could img-1324607-1-smile.png

I'll see what I can do but I need to know what exactly I have to draw, or at least which characters etc. You know what I mean.

Also if it has to be digital or traditional picture.

Edited by Cocodrillo

I see what I can do but I need to know what exactly I have to draw, or at least which characters etc. You know what I mean.

Also if it has to be digital or traditional picture.

I'll have to get back to you on that. I still need to see which ponies are going to try out and for whom. And I need to write up the script. I'll get back to you as soon as I can....

Okay, I'm going to try the ones I think I'm good at, maybe do a little clip of singing if you like and email you to them?

(Ge.tt doesn't work on ios yet, so I'll just use email.)

Oh my gosh I'd really love to try, Rarity to me is one of the easiest voices ever!-but I'm just far too shy.... Maybe I'll think about it... But it has to be when I'm home alone or just upstairs by myself because I really don't want anyone hearing me. sad.png that's my problem, I really wanna be a VA as well... At one got any advice for me? I was thinking me and my sister should just spontaneously make our own recording session, but I just don't have the nerve.. :'(

I still really need to hear your voice. I really want you for rarity, since you said you can do her easily

I would do it, but then I saw 'needed to do a Rarity voice' and ruled myself out. Although I might give it a shot, since I have a British accent and might be able to stretch my voice feminine enough. Plus, ever since I tried out the rarity hypnotism induction thingy, I've been a whole lot more girly than ever....

Same with you, I need to hear your voice :P Perhaps you can try Octavia?

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=UDnOk82x4io

Those are the mlp fim voices I can do (well, that I know of)

That's

Applebloom

Scootaloo

Diamond tiara

Fluttershy

Rarity

thank you!

You did all those voices brilliantly. I'll put you down for fluttershy. Do you think you could also do Minuette or Scarlet?

I might be able to do a pinkie pie or applejack...I'm better at aj thougm inam not sure which ro audition for

You're down as Applejack, but I still recommend you practice a lot for it. :) Practice makes perfect

Wait, so you need other voices too? Because I'd like to audition for Pinkie Pie if you need her. I also might be able to do Fluttershy.

Pinkie Pie? You still interested? I was going to have her in the skit

I will have a go at this once I have done with Easter :3 but I will, I am great with voices so I will try, I will send it to you as soon as possible. 

And what voices would you be interested in? Send something in....

Here's the list again for everypony

~ means who I think should audition

- means you got it already.....

Rarity* (You know... Rarity. Sophistcated) ~ Scootadash

Minuette* (She can sound anyway you want her to)

Octavia (Classy. Think Frasier style) ~ Fireball Rush (or scootadash...)

Pinkie Pie (You know what she sounds like) ~ Derpular?

Fluttershy (Quiet and shy) ~ Tawnyv

Scarlet Scribes (Aloof. She needs to sound sorta detached and...well aloof?)

AppleJack (American Southern accent) - Emerald <3

Rook (that's me...) ~ Anony....

Some of them I dont know yet. Right now, Minuette can be done by ANYPONY. Scarlet need's to sound cool and somewhat distant (Aloof). You dont need to try too hard with her, though, I'll write her lines that way....

And if I dont get any takers for a certain pony, like you guys dont send me some sort of audition thing, I'll see if Tawnyv can do them...  (if that's alright with you, Tawnyv)

Oh, and here's the song we're probably going to sing.

we wont make it too complicated. It's just a funny little song. Just have fun singing it. We wont speed up as much as this guy does, though....

So for an audition, just send something with the ponies talking, and then try to sing that song (one verse). It's not going to make or break anything, I just want to get an idea of how you sing :P

And I'm going to be attempting to write up the script for the video today. If all goes well we can get this whole thing done in 2 weeks. 3 weeks if it takes a while for you guys to send your voices in :P

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I still really need to hear your voice. I really want you for rarity, since you said you can do her easily

Same with you, I need to hear your voice tongue.png Perhaps you can try Octavia?

You did all those voices brilliantly. I'll put you down for fluttershy. Do you think you could also do Minuette or Scarlet?

You're down as Applejack, but I still recommend you practice a lot for it. smile.png Practice makes perfect

Some of them I dont know yet. Right now, Minuette can be done by ANYPONY. Scarlet need's to sound cool and somewhat distant (Aloof). You dont need to try too hard with her, though, I'll write her lines that way....

And if I dont get any takers for a certain pony, like you guys dont send me some sort of audition thing, I'll see if Tawnyv can do them...  (if that's alright with you, Tawnyv)

we wont make it too complicated. It's just a funny little song. Just have fun singing it. We wont speed up as much as this guy does, though....

So for an audition, just send something with the ponies talking, and then try to sing that song (one verse). It's not going to make or break anything, I just want to get an idea of how you sing tongue.png

And I'm going to be attempting to write up the script for the video today. If all goes well we can get this whole thing done in 2 weeks. 3 weeks if it takes a while for you guys to send your voices in tongue.png

Well what do you mean by 'Aloof. She needs to sound sorta detached and...well aloof?' because I will do her if you tell me what it means smile.png sorry for the in convince.

I can do any pony voice (Except male...) just so you know....

Edited by Screw Ball

(edited)

Well wh at do you mean by 'Aloof. She needs to sound sorta detached and...well aloof?' because I will do her if you tell me what it means img-1327545-5-smile.png sorry for the in convince.

I can do any pony voice (Except male...) just so you know....

Haha, I'm sorry. This is going to be hard to explain for me tongue.png not that it's a hard term....

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/aloof

http://thesaurus.com/browse/aloof (the first one)

I tried really hard to find some sort of youtube video of people acting like that.

Not that this is really all that helpful....

^^^ this may be more helpful. it's sorta close to being like a Hipster 

So looks how he acts when he tries to act like a hipster. That's pretty much what aloof is.

By the end of today or tomorrow, I'll have some lines for you guys to do. If you dont want to wait, just say whatever you want tongue.png

Edited by AnonyPoni

Just waiting for my brother to convert my audition into a PC whatever... :P I'm afraid I auditioned before you said to sing a verse of that song, I just did them singing, whatever. Sorry!

Hope I'm good :D

~MojoDash

• Brohoof 1

Just waiting for my brother to convert my audition into a PC whatever... tongue.png I'm afraid I auditioned before you said to sing a verse of that song, I just did them singing, whatever. Sorry!

Hope I'm good biggrin.png

~MojoDash

Fair enough, though "convert to PC" doesn't make sense...nvm .Glad you auditioned :) The song isn't that big of a deal. we're going more for fun rather than quality :P

Oh yes, I thought I'd posted a video... I thinks that might be on a different thread. But I have made one, that has Rarity plus a few others. Would you like me to post that video? Although it was originally for someone else's auditions but it still has the same lines I would use. I can also send you a snippet of me singing of you need it... But I'm not sure that's you... I'm I golfed in quite a few voice act threads now so I'm getting confused!

Oh yes, I thought I'd posted a video... I thinks that might be on a different thread. But I have made one, that has Rarity plus a few others. Would you like me to post that video? Although it was originally for someone else's auditions but it still has the same lines I would use. I can also send you a snippet of me singing of you need it... But I'm not sure that's you... I'm I golfed in quite a few voice act threads now so I'm getting confused!

Haha, that's funny. You didn't post anything here (I was getting a slight worried :P) Yeah, if you could post the video here, that'd great. If you wanna send something of you singing the song, that'd be nice as well

Okay cool! Thanks so much!
And yep, if no one else auditions for those two ponies, then sure, I'll happily voice them!
And an example of my singing is here -

haha

Same with you, I need to hear your voice tongue.png Perhaps you can try Octavia?

You're down as Applejack, but I still recommend you practice a lot for it. smile.png Practice makes perfect

So for an audition, just send something with the ponies talking, and then try to sing that song (one verse). It's not going to make or break anything, I just want to get an idea of how you sing tongue.png

And I'm going to be attempting to write up the script for the video today. If all goes well we can get this whole thing done in 2 weeks. 3 weeks if it takes a while for you guys to send your voices in tongue.png

• Brohoof 1