Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Female Voice Actress.... (We actually don't need anymore :P)

AnonyPoni

Okay cool! Thanks so much!

And yep, if no one else auditions for those two ponies, then sure, I'll happily voice them!

And an example of my singing is here -

haha

So much amazing brohoof awesomeness :P Your singing is amazing :) too bad we aren't singing anything that challenging, just that funny little diddy :P

I would totally help you out, friend, if my voice didn't sound so weird. Definitely nothing close to a Rarity voice. But the best of luck for you in your voice skit thing, I'll be looking forward to it~!

• Brohoof 1

I've recorded my audition, and my brother needs to know if you want the file as a .wav or .mp3 file. Don't ask me why - I am no good when it comes to this kind of stuff with computers! Dang it - I just really should make a YouTube video, rather than doing different auditions every time!!

~MojoDash

(edited)

Haha, that's funny. You didn't post anything here (I was getting a slight worried :P) Yeah, if you could post the video here, that'd great. If you wanna send something of you singing the song, that'd be nice as well

Okay, well here's the video. You can skip some of the ponies if you want, Rarity is the third one, And if you need Octavia she is fourth. But you can listen to the others is you want.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u41rwfLUwcQ

:) Sorry it doesn't say for you auditions, but what point is there in making a whole new video with the same voices on!

I will try and get the song sorted out to put on here to, how long do we have left?

Edited by (\ScootaDash/)

I've recorded my audition, and my brother needs to know if you want the file as a .wav or .mp3 file. Don't ask me why - I am no good when it comes to this kind of stuff with computers! Dang it - I just really should make a YouTube video, rather than doing different auditions every time!!

~MojoDash

I see. I really have no preference for each. Though an mp3 would be smaller and easier to manage. If you want, have your brother convert it. If its out of his way, then just give me the wav. I imagine that's the file he has right now.

So yeah. Mp3 if you can, but I don't care if wav :P

Okay, well here's the video. You can skip some of the ponies if you want, Rarity is the third one, And if you need Octavia she is fourth. But you can listen to the others is you want.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=u41rwfLUwcQ

:) Sorry it doesn't say for you auditions, but what point is there in making a whole new video with the same voices on!

I will try and get the song sorted out to put on here to, how long do we have left?

I find it amusing that you did applejack as well :P Haha. I'm willing to give you rarity, but I reccomend you work hard to emulate her voice as well as you can. Other than that, great.

Your Octavia was exceptional. I'm willing to give you that part as well :P I'm not sure if Fireball Rush is going to submit anything soon, so I'll put you down for tavi as well

Woo! Things are moving!

(edited)

I find it amusing that you did applejack as well :P Haha. I'm willing to give you rarity, but I reccomend you work hard to emulate her voice as well as you can. Other than that, great.

Your Octavia was exceptional. I'm willing to give you that part as well :P I'm not sure if Fireball Rush is going to submit anything soon, so I'll put you down for tavi as well

Woo! Things are moving!

Yeah... I had a go at AJ in my other audition :P I would love to do Octavia for you, it's perhaps stronger than my Rarity because I'm British so it makes Octavia stand out. I agree that Rarity needed working on, so I'll take Octavia for now! Thank you so much! :)))) Edited by (\ScootaDash/)
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Sorry guys. I hoped to get out the script today, but the day proved to be rather hectic.... I'm not even sure if I can get it done by tomorrow.

Sit tight., I'll try my best to get something out by Friday.

The skit itself should be five to ten minutes long. From what I've worked out so far, fluttershy and applejack won't really be all that major (sorry emerald :( ) simply due to "just too many ponies in the room." (and my friend doesnt really care for those ponies that much.....) they'll be in it at the beginning though....

Mainly, its going to be pinkie (not a party without her), Tavi, rarity, scarlet, minuette, and Rook (I might scrap him though. Pinkie can do his job....)

Oh, if you guys have any suggestions for the script as to jokes or plot(ish), then let me know before Friday, after that, changing the script will be far too hectic.

Edited by AnonyPoni
  • Brohoof 1

Sorry I haven't posted in ages! I've finally got round to the voices, and have emailed them to you. I have explained some stuff, so I hope you like it! (BTW I know I have a really annoying lisp... :( )

~MojoDash

Sorry I haven't posted in ages! I've finally got round to the voices, and have emailed them to you. I have explained some stuff, so I hope you like it! (BTW I know I have a really annoying lisp... sad.png )

~MojoDash

Sorry.... I got the email, then I got 400 voicemails from some random community college o..O all were a test of an alert system. Apparently, something in it was broken, since I'm not in that college... or in college....

ANYWAY, I get around to hearing your voice.......right now! smile.png so let's have a listen.

(3 minutes and 16 seconds later)

forgive me for being so blunt, but I need a picture to express my reaction

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/mother-of-god-meme.jpg

*ahem* Absolutely amazing...... after hearing that, I'm actually going to move some parts around tongue.png

In the email, you said "Please ignore Rarity at the start, (I can't do her!) and I know I have a bad lisp right now," 

Yeahhhhh no. I listened to her. And then again. Then compared it to Scootada- I mean Meadowsong's (changin' usernames!) Rarity. I have come to the conclusion that you did Rarity better than everypony else. Actually, (no offense Meadowsong...) you were more spot on than Meadowsong O..o Ok, ok, lemme rephrase that. My friend is picky (he's from Boston. what should  I expect? tongue.png), especially about Rarity. Had he listened to both your voices, he would probably think Mojodash was closer to her.  

You did all of the voices really well, however your Rarity definitely stood out. That was absolutely -

*computer freezes. Goes to basement to get on other more reliable one*

Sorry for that. I meant to say that your Rarity was amazing, as were all your other parts. However, I think I'll keep you in mind to play Miss Rarity. 

*Confetti!* Didn't see that coming, did ya?

I haven't decided on Minuette or Scarlet yet (personally, your scarlet wasn't exactly what I was looking for. Perhaps I need to find a better way to say how she acts.). It's really anypony's game right now, though I did like your minuette! I liked your Octavia as well, but I think meadowsong sounded more like her (she sounded more like an High Society American with hers, which is what I was looking for :P

OH AND YOUR SINGING! I dont remember the last time I heard anypony sing happy birthday so well. Actually, even if you not be Octavia, you may be able to do her singing voice!

And my friend's name is Kota. ("Koh-ta")

This dude on the forums http://mlpforums.com/user/5664-kotakotakota/

Ok, next time you guys see me, I'll have the script. I'll also have a better idea of who's playing who.

A note to Emerald, I'm thinking i might drop the whole part with Applejack and Fluttershy. It would be too long and I can't get it to work with the rest of it. I'm sorry.... Though you might be able to come in at the very end :P I think I have an idea that might work there....

• Brohoof 1

Are you still looking for anypony? I...could maybe audition. I'm pretty good at acting and i have a childish voice, even though im a grown woman lol.

Haha :-P well, I was going to say we're good (note to self, change name of thread...), but technically auditions are still open, and we do need a pinkie pie....

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Haha :-P well, I was going to say we're good (note to self, change name of thread...), but technically auditions are still open, and we do need a pinkie pie....

Say no more! It's just happy birthday we have to sing, right? I can have a video up in a few minutes, i you really are interested. I already Have a (horrible) Pinkie audition up on youtube, so here

The first note is awful, IGNORE IT

Edited by SkyeRibbonPwny

(edited)

Sorry.... I got the email, then I got 400 voicemails from some random community college o..O all were a test of an alert system. Apparently, something in it was broken, since I'm not in that college... or in college....

ANYWAY, I get around to hearing your voice.......right now! img-1336903-2-smile.png so let's have a listen.

(3 minutes and 16 seconds later)

forgive me for being so blunt, but I need a picture to express my reaction

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/mother-of-god-meme.

*ahem* Absolutely amazing...... after hearing that, I'm actually going to move some parts around img-1336903-3-tongue.png

In the email, you said "Please ignore Rarity at the start, (I can't do her!) and I know I have a bad lisp right now," [/size]

Yeahhhhh no. I listened to her. And then again. Then compared it to Scootada- I mean Meadowsong's (changin' usernames!) Rarity. I have come to the conclusion that you did Rarity better than everypony else. Actually, (no offense Meadowsong...) you were more spot on than Meadowsong O..o Ok, ok, lemme rephrase that. My friend is picky (he's from Boston. what should I expect? img-1336903-4-tongue.png), especially about Rarity. Had he listened to both your voices, he would probably think Mojodash was closer to her.

You did all of the voices really well, however your Rarity definitely stood out. That was absolutely -

*computer freezes. Goes to basement to get on other more reliable one*

Sorry for that. I meant to say that your Rarity was amazing, as were all your other parts. However, I think I'll keep you in mind to play Miss Rarity.

*Confetti!* Didn't see that coming, did ya?

I haven't decided on Minuette or Scarlet yet (personally, your scarlet wasn't exactly what I was looking for. Perhaps I need to find a better way to say how she acts.). It's really anypony's game right now, though I did like your minuette! I liked your Octavia as well, but I think meadowsong sounded more like her (she sounded more like an High Society American with hers, which is what I was looking for :P)

OH AND YOUR SINGING! I dont remember the last time I heard anypony sing happy birthday so well. Actually, even if you not be Octavia, you may be able to do her singing voice!

And my friend's name is Kota. ("Koh-ta")

This dude on the forums http://mlpforums.com/user/5664-kotakotakota/]http://mlpforums.com/user/5664-kotakotakota/

Ok, next time you guys see me, I'll have the script. I'll also have a better idea of who's playing who.

A note to Emerald, I'm thinking i might drop the whole part with Applejack and Fluttershy. It would be too long and I can't get it to work with the rest of it. I'm sorry.... Though you might be able to come in at the very end :P I think I have an idea that might work there....

Hey, we'll down Mojo!!!!

You do know that i didn't take your offer of Rarity? I was leaving that space for my amazing friend here! I knew Mojo was way better than me at Rarity, we did it together, and I totally said she should get her :) however, I am working in more Octavia lines (someone else has requested, so you might as well hear them to), and that has singing on it so please bear with me. :)

Edited by Meadowsong
  • Brohoof 1

Oh my gosh. I am stunned. I don't know why I didn't get a notification for you quoting me but OH MY GOD THANK YOU!! I don't know how I feel right now, all those compliments!! :D Thanks Meadow, I'm sorry I busted you out the way of Rarity :( just remember I love you lots cousin! Xxxxxxxxx

Thanks Anony!! Really made my day! I was starting to doubt it, because I didn't get very helpful reviews from another project I auditioned for. Just "Octavia was best" was all they replied with, and didnt Really help out, but this is amazing! Aww thanks so much!!! :D :D

Excuse me for a moment... *runs round house screaming in joy *

Yeah... Thanks!!!!!!!!

~MojoDash

• Brohoof 2

I hope this doesn't clash with anything, if I do get Rarity. You see I'm in Mallorca from Saturday to next Saturday! I hope this doesn't clash, but if this is the case, I can pay for Internet at the hotel and upload my voices.

~MojoDash

• Brohoof 1

I'd like to in theory- I jumped at the opportunity when I saw the title- but to be honest I don't think I could sound much like Rarity... I do a better Pinkie Pie voice.

Are you interested in doing Pinkie Pie? She has a lot of lines in the skit.

As for everypony else, I wrote up the script :D but it's hand written :( so I gotta type that up. Like I warned, it's pretty pointless as to what they say (basically it's pinkie being weird and the others wondering what the hay she's going on). It could be better, in my opinion, but it's not really that important :P It's just a fun little thing to say happy birthday to my friend.

So at the end, they sing the Happy birthday with a lot of grace. I also wanted them to sing the other birthday song as well, but I wont if you guys dont want to sing it, in which case we just do the normal one....

So at the end, they sing the Happy birthday with a lot of grace. I also wanted them to sing the other birthday song as well, but I wont if you guys dont want to sing it, in which case we just do the normal one....

I'll sing! I can sing All over the darn place! I mean, i am not really sure if you thought my singing was any good, but I really just wanna do a project, especially if I can sing <3 yaaaaaaaay sugar! 

I'll sing! I can sing All over the darn place! I mean, i am not really sure if you thought my singing was any good, but I really just wanna do a project, especially if I can sing <3 yaaaaaaaay sugar! 

Haha. I think you sang quite well. However, it's not just singing but a full on 5 min (or so) voice skit. Everypony's speaking in it also..., from what I heard, your mic was really scratchy, and I think that'd be a problem for this. I heard Derpular before and her mic is a better though. I just wanted to hear what her pinkie sounded like. Actually, I think almost everypony here said they could do her... o..O so i'll ask everypony. Sorry :(

• Brohoof 1

Are you interested in doing Pinkie Pie? She has a lot of lines in the skit.

Yes, I'd really love to! Although the title of this says you don't need anyone anymore, so does that mean she's taken? If not, I'd really be excited to voice Pinkie!  
  • Brohoof 1

Yes, I'd really love to! Although the title of this says you don't need anyone anymore, so does that mean she's taken? If not, I'd really be excited to voice Pinkie! 

Haha, I changed the title because I didn't think we needed any more VA's than were already here. Plus I didn't want to say no to anypony if they did come, so I put that we're good on VAs. If none of you guysGirls can do pinkie, then i'll change the title :P

But yeah. Please do try :D

Haha, I changed the title because I didn't think we needed any more VA's than were already here. Plus I didn't want to say no to anypony if they did come, so I put that we're good on VAs. If none of you guysGirls can do pinkie, then i'll change the title   But yeah. Please do try

Yay! Okay. I'll try to get something recorded today to see what you think. Do you have the script, or should I just try a Pinkie line from the show for now?

Yay! Okay. I'll try to get something recorded today to see what you think. Do you have the script, or should I just try a Pinkie line from the show for now?

Meh, You could do a line from the show if you want to do something ASAP. I'm i'll probably type the script up by the end of the day if you'd like to wait.... 

Or i could just go get it out of my backpack....

Here are some soundbytes you can do from the script. 

"Unless there's a BIRTHDAY involved!"

"Oh my gosh! I nearly forgot!"

"Ugh, fine! Jeez, you all are such party poopers! Rarity, this is Octavia, Minuette, and Scarlet! They're here to help us with the birthday!"

"No, silly! It's none of your birthdays" (laughs)

"I think it was cotton.... or was it Coke a Cola?"

and along with the happy birthday song, you also get a solo! with this song

You ok with that? 

Uhm, I have a question?

When do we get scripts for the video?

Thanks! And also, how will we be receiving them, do you need my email? I can give it to you.

I'll put the script in on Google Docs for you guys to see. I was just about to get to typing it up.

Also, Um.... Applejack isn't in it. Sorry, I had to drop her part :( you can try out for pinkie pie. I'm really sorry....

Yeah... I had a go at AJ in my other audition tongue.png I would love to do Octavia for you, it's perhaps stronger than my Rarity because I'm British so it makes Octavia stand out. I agree that Rarity needed working on, so I'll take Octavia for now! Thank you so much! smile.png)))

Sorry I haven't posted in ages! I've finally got round to the voices, and have emailed them to you. I have explained some stuff, so I hope you like it! (BTW I know I have a really annoying lisp... sad.png )

~MojoDash

Okay cool! Thanks so much!

And yep, if no one else auditions for those two ponies, then sure, I'll happily voice them!

And an example of my singing is here -

haha

Ok....... I think I have every pony who probably is going to have a part....

Guess what? I finished the script :D and it's typed up!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BHeV_iVkS0HaI-4njgl2y8Dm9_YcmtyTz7aGhB3IeSo/edit?usp=sharing

(It's no Elizabethan revenge drama, but it'll be fine for us)

Ok, here's how this is probably going to work according to what I've heard from you so far.

Meadow -> Octavia

Mojo -> Rarity

Derpular -> Pinkie (still waiting on that audition, Now you got a whole script!)

Tawnyv: You wouldn't mind doing Scarlet and/or Minuette? The difficulty is trying to get them to sound somewhat different.... if you choose one of them, I'll see if somepony else can do the other.

You all may practice with this script for the time being (it's subject to change, but the link will still work) and send me practice voices for me to critique and help you on. I'll answer any questions you may have

WHEN it gets time for you to do the real deal, I need you to record the voice for each character you do. You only read their lines (with emotion and all that), each a couple of seconds apart. if you mess up a bit, that's alright, but then just re-say the line. I can edit out mistakes, so long as there is a good version to replace it :) Uh... Derpular, I'm going to need a soundbyte of you laughing like Pinkie Pie (pinkie laughs a lot in here).

Which reminds me, if your character yawns or something, I need you to yawn :P Any other actual sounds effects (ie door knocking) I'll  take care of.

Hmm... what else... OH RIGHT, singing :P If you haven't sent me you singing the normal happy birthday song, then do so, please :P. Also, none of you have sent me you singing this!

It's a cheesy birthday song, but it's funny and I think my friend would be amused :D. If you see the script, Pinkie needs 2 versions of her singing it. One with pauses in the middle (so I can edit everything) and one of her singing it normally. Everypony else just needs to sing it normally. Only sing it as fast as the first verse this guy does :)

As usual, upload the auditions to ge.tt or email them to me. I prefer if you give me an mp3, but it's not THAT huge of a preference. Also, please name the file so something like "Rarity practice 1" (or another number pertaining to the number of practices) or "Rarity final" so I dont get confused when sifting through the files 

What else what else..... uh I can't think of anything. If you got questions, let me know