Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

when i first designed adelind as my alter ponysona, ponies commented that she looked too much like lyra. it wasn't that i didn't like lyra but that i wanted my oc to be a little more original then that. so after hours of messing around i think i came up with a better solution. fillies and gentle colts- i bring you- ME!

post-13386-0-16159800-1363994702_thumb.png

post-13386-0-52545400-1363994712_thumb.png

• Brohoof 8

They are really nice pictures the colors and the contrast are really nice and they work really well together, so yes overall really really good work.

• Brohoof 1

Great work my friend ^_^

The colours work well and I love the cutie mark :D

So I give you 9/10 and 5 brohooves

Keep drawing more though, Id like to see more ^_^

• Brohoof 1

Ohhh, very nice. She's beautiful. I give you a 9/10.
I like them both, especially the top one. Good work, good work. I'd love to see more. :)

• Brohoof 2

The first one looks somewhat like a twist between Lyra and Trixie. I love your art though! Your Oc is really pretty. What did you draw her on?

Also,what's her name, I'm assuming it has something to do with China or dragons...

• Brohoof 1

They are really nice pictures the colors and the contrast are really nice and they work really well together, so yes overall really really good work.

thank you very much! i love messing with color contrasts. they make pictures more interesting to look at and more pleasing to the eye. thank you!

Really great work! Love your style, and the color is amazing! Have you ever considered doing custom drawings for people, becauase I would so order one!

I give it a 10/10!

Thanks and bro hoof /)

yea im actually working on four commissions at the moment but i still have slots availible if you wouold like one. thank you very much!

Really great work! Love your style, and the color is amazing! Have you ever considered doing custom drawings for people, becauase I would so order one!

I give it a 10/10!

Thanks and bro hoof /)

Great work my friend happy.png

The colours work well and I love the cutie mark biggrin.png

Keep drawing more though, Id like to see more happy.png

the cutie mark is good dragon named adelind wich means noble spirit when the name is translated. the tail of the dragon shows that adelind is creative and inspireing. thank you very much for the complement!

Great work my friend happy.png

The colours work well and I love the cutie mark biggrin.png

Keep drawing more though, Id like to see more happy.png

I like them both, especially the top one. Good work, good work. I'd love to see more. smile.png

the top one was the first original design but when ponies began to comment that she looked like lyra i changed the colors and her hieght. thank you!

I like them both, especially the top one. Good work, good work. I'd love to see more. smile.png

• Brohoof 1

Both pictures look very appealing to the eye. Though I am not an art expert, from a viewers point of view, it's really good. Both seem to have this relaxed theme (to me) in the background which is a very nice touch.

Keep up the good work!

• Brohoof 1

The first one looks somewhat like a twist between Lyra and Trixie. I love your art though! Your Oc is really pretty. What did you draw her on?

Also,what's her name, I'm assuming it has something to do with China or dragons...

thats what ponies have been saying, so i changed her colors somewhat and made her taller. thank you very much! i drew her on deviantart muro. her name is adelind, wich is the name of noble dragohn

Awww, I don't think you have to change her because of what other people say. She's your OC, make her however you like, that's what puts the 'Orginal' in 'Original Character', know what I mean?

Still, amazing works, I love her. :3

• Brohoof 1

Awww, I don't think you have to change her because of what other people say. She's your OC, make her however you like, that's what puts the 'Orginal' in 'Original Character', know what I mean?

Still, amazing works, I love her. :3

yea i know what you mean, but i'm happy about the way she turned out. thank you very much! i hope that one day i'll beable to play her in some role play.

your colouring is really really good, infact i tell a lie the entire thing is really really good. Keep it up I'm so jelly of your art skills smile.png

haha. i love colors. when i was little i used to say that if somepony gave me colors i could make pictures more alive then they are in real life alone. i have alot of fun with them. haha im just a newbie when it comes to digital though

Both pictures look very appealing to the eye. Though I am not an art expert, from a viewers point of view, it's really good. Both seem to have this relaxed theme (to me) in the background which is a very nice touch.

Keep up the good work!

i try to make it appealing to the eye so that veiewrs look at it and appreciate it longer:) i like to give a relaxed theme because i want the character to look relaxed and happy. plus its just sweet goodness to the eye. lol thank you very much!

I think you did a really good job of making her look unique! And the color scheme for the OC is still really good :).

You art is also very lovely overall! Love the little aura around your OC btw :).

Great job! I'm looking forward to seeing more art from you in the future!

• Brohoof 1

I think you did a really good job of making her look unique! And the color scheme for the OC is still really good smile.png.

You art is also very lovely overall! Love the little aura around your OC btw smile.png.

Great job! I'm looking forward to seeing more art from you in the future!

really? i wanted it having to do with kind of a water/air theme. at one point she will become a alicorn but not untill she gains the cutie mark on both sides of her.... rump. 

thank you! she is a princess in a lost kingdom, though she doesn't remember it. and i hope i get some more done soon!

I agree, i like the top as well. There's so much personality and the colors are nice! I especially like her cutie mark!

It's very interesting!

her cutie mark is that of a noble dragon named adelind, wich translated means noble spirit. she gained this particular cutie mark when she sacrificed everything she had so that other lives who went against her, lived on. before she had the cutie mark she was called wanderer.

• Brohoof 1