Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Old MLP comics and help getting them! :S

Toastie

So recently I went to the comic store in Manchester and yesterday I mustered up the confidence to buy the MLP comics (issue 5 and the twilight sparkle and rainbow dash micro ones)...and they're really good cool.png , and I would like to really read the previous ones (issues 1-4). However they are not in stock and I can't get the from their website. Is there any reliable site in the UK to buy the previous ones from. Thanks for any help you can give me. <3

Edited by Toastie

I buy all of mine (pre order them) from here: http://legionofcomics.co.uk/

That's great thank you! Now I need to find a way of asking my mum to borrow her credit card for the purposes that I want to use it to buy My Little Pony comics. If anyone could gimme some advice on that now I would be a happy pony derpy_emoticon1.png

That's great thank you! Now I need to find a way of asking my mum to borrow her credit card for the purposes that I want to use it to buy My Little Pony comics. If anyone could gimme some advice on that now I would be a happy pony img-1323937-1-derpy_emoticon1.png

Well i personally use paypal for everything :)

What you can do is get your own bank card from natwest and put some money on it. Make a pay pal account and add the card to the account (very simple to do) then you can use pay pal and it will take the money of your card.

I had reservations about it, but I've never had an issue with paypal in the 6month~year I've used them :)!

What you can do is get your own bank card from natwest and put some money on it.

It's certainly a good plan and something I was going to do anyway...when I'm of the legal age to do so (I'm only 16 hehe). It's more just what to say without creeping her out (she's quite a closed minded person when it comes to things which aren't really in the norm, when I was wearing an Angry Birds hat the other day she said "If I catch you again with it on say goodbye to it").

It's certainly a good plan and something I was going to do anyway...when I'm of the legal age to do so (I'm only 16 hehe). It's more just what to say without creeping her out (she's quite a closed minded person when it comes to things which aren't really in the norm, when I was wearing an Angry Birds hat the other day she said "If I catch you again with it on say goodbye to it").

You only have to be 11 to get a bank card at natwest :) + Ah ok, not sure what the age for paypal is but i know by bro had an account at 15 :P

+ wow that sucks, my family are just kind of accepting that I'm a bit random sometimes lol :P

You only have to be 11 to get a bank card at natwest

Would it be OK if you link to where it says that? I can see a student card however that does say that you need to be 18. Sorry if it looks like I'm being lazy, I'm a complete newbie at finance.

I don;t think pre-paid cards have a age restriction, you just have to have a account and money to put on it. 

As for the comic, have fun. the cheapest I could find back issues was $10 on Amazon counting shipping. I got lucky and I've been buying them since issue 1, and have them all except #3, which I'm waiting for the re-print of because someone had a mishap and didn't send it out to my local comic shop.  

I don;t think pre-paid cards have a age restriction

From what I saw your right, I will see if I can get one of these for myself and if I do then you have saved me so much hassle in my household :). I will keep you updated on what happens.

• Brohoof 1

Would it be OK if you link to where it says that? I can see a student card however that does say that you need to be 18. Sorry if it looks like I'm being lazy, I'm a complete newbie at finance.

No problem I'll try and find it, but if you just go into a branch you should be able to get one.

OK i found it :D!: http://www.natwest.com/personal/current-accounts/g1/young-people.ashx

• 5 months later...

Topic bump !

I'm currently looking for Micro Series #4 and #6

and #8 in the main series....

If someone know where I can find them.... except toywiz and IDWshop

(The shipping fee was something like 40$, that's why I usually buy on TFAW but they are out of stock)

Thank you !

They should be all available in the Kindle Store (well, actually, I don't know about the micro series, but the main comic is on the Kindle store) beyond that they are available on Amazon (a bit difficult to find them all but :P)