Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

First Pony drawing (critiquing is welcomed)

Fire Runner

I have recently sat down and drew (which is something I haven't done in a long time).

This is my first true attempt at digitally drawing ponies.

now, for a short summary of whats going on in this pic;

Unholy Sight (the half-zebra, half-pony in the middle of the picture) is mourning over her parent's graves. Zecora (obviously not  my design) is supporting the young filly who was left in her care by Unholy's father.

the "floating heads" in the background are Unholy's parents. the zebra on the left is her father(Sightless) and the pony on the right is her mother(Frost).

the whole "floating head" idea i got from the lion king, it was basically meant to signify that Unholy's parent's spirits are always watching over her.

(im still working on the back story a bit, but i'm thinking about starting a comic for Unholy's story)

post-11330-0-23658200-1365044287_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

I have recently sat down and drew (which is something I haven't done in a long time).

This is my first true attempt at digitally drawing ponies.

now, for a short summary of whats going on in this pic;

Unholy Sight (the half-zebra, half-pony in the middle of the picture) is mourning over her parent's graves. Zecora (obviously not  my design) is supporting the young filly who was left in her care by Unholy's father.

the "floating heads" in the background are Unholy's parents. the zebra on the left is her father(Sightless) and the pony on the right is her mother(Frost).

the whole "floating head" idea i got from the lion king, it was basically meant to signify that Unholy's parent's spirits are always watching over her.

(im still working on the back story a bit, but i'm thinking about starting a comic for Unholy's story)

It's pretty good. You actually draw better than me, I can't draw shit unless you want to see squiggling shapes. In fact, I'm better at writing than drawing, not both.

(edited)

It's pretty good. You actually draw better than me, I can't draw shit unless you want to see squiggling shapes. In fact, I'm better at writing than drawing, not both.

I really do need to work on drawing ponies though. the anatomy is a little off now that i look at it.

I'm much better at drawing cats... derpy_emoticon1.png

Edited by Autumn Dream