General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

The world is an oyster; it just isn't mine.

I have the same blood on my hands as everyone else involved. The only difference is that I want to clean my hands.

Powers used for the good of one's self limit the ability for the power to grow. The power must be used for the good of the world.

Rebirth? It isn't impossible, just improbable.

A better world... You can try to make one, you can try to reform... But no such thing exists. Where humanity and it's subspecies exist, sin, death, and pain also exist.

Ok, so to you guys... How do they sound..? I think that a few could be used in several stories I (so far) only have in my head, but some advice could be used, and I trust you all.

• Brohoof 1

ficCP.png

Touche. Blame the entrance to the Skype world. I'm talking a WHOLE LOT over there. ^_^  

Who are you talking to in there? DrVv5.png
Do the RPers of Trixie Train have their own group?

Ok, so to you guys... How do they sound..? I think that a few could be used in several stories I (so far) only have in my head, but some advice could be used, and I trust you all.

The last verse sounds a bit weird. It could be split further into three sentences. I'm not really the poem man, but that sounds good :P

• Brohoof 3

k3v45pe.jpg?1

I like stories. Tell me about them. Also, those are some nice lines. They make me think they'd be used in a war story, or a post apocalyptic story.
  • Brohoof 1

Flutters_and_Dash.png

ficCP.png

Who are you talking to in there? DrVv5.png

The last verse sounds a bit weird. It could be split further into three sentences. I'm not really the poem man, but that sounds good :P

Like...

A better world... *Sigh* You can try to make one, you can try to reform, but no such thing exists. Wherever humanity and its subspecies reside, there also will reside sin, death, and pain.

... This?

• Brohoof 1

Who are you talking to in there?

I thought you knew about it. It's not that much of a secret.

Flutters_and_Dash.png

I just realized something. I haven't been this into Applejack in a while. After Vanny came along, the interest evened out, but lately, I've just been absolutely falling for AJ. I mean, I still would regardless :P, but, thanks to AFR, that wildfire of interest for AJ has turned into a nuclear explosion ;). If there are more episodes of her, that interest will turn into a solar flare.

spasticShotty-1753.png

Are you trying to catch up to me and my record..?

What record? :huh:

that picture reminded me of something like that o.o

Noooooo WrLen.png

It's not like that D:

I thought you knew about it. It's not that much of a secret.

Well, I never really care much about Skype, so I only have this lingering suspicion VnCRQ.png

... This?

That sounds a bit better :P

• Brohoof 2

k3v45pe.jpg?1

And oh Haven did you know that had gone oveer the 8000 posts in here already? :wacko:

I did?

Holy hell i'm awesome. :3

"Paint me like one of your French mares."

*pops up with a paint set*

Oui, Oui, Madame!

Haven be a busy man of the GCT. :P

Damn, right!

http://mlpforums.com/blog/163/entry-2206-what-really-happened-to-me-and-what-i-should-do-about-it/

In case you guys were wondering what happened to me last Friday.

*takes in air*

GAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

*Glomps Ganny*

:3

Glad to see you're ok.

@everyone on the skype chat

get back here ye crazed ponies img-1030208-2-T7d48.png

Hey! I didn't cause everyone to start talking this time!

Touche. Blame the entrance to the Skype world. I'm talking a WHOLE LOT over there. ^_^

Only cause me and John weren't there to dominate it.... >.>

Dammit I love this picture SO MUCH.

img-1030268-1-APPhc.png

Two of the loveliest unicorns in Equestria right here.

And I must agree with you, good sir!

Dem socks.

Edited by Artemis
  • Brohoof 2

7Crdz3K.png

I have a feeling this would be a good fit for a Friendship is Magic soundtrack.

While I don't necessarily agree, I just noticed Flo Rida spells Florida.

Edited by Berry Pie
  • Brohoof 1

Flutters_and_Dash.png

I like stories. Tell me about them. Also, those are some nice lines. They make me think they'd be used in a war story, or a post apocalyptic story.

Ok, different premises...

The Hero Series (Hero: The Legend Begins, Hero: Almost Home, Hero: The final Ascent)

Basic premise: one man, Miscartak, and his starship and crew of five (not including him) are prophesied to stop an invading alien force known as the Darkness and its leader, Jakobstoar, from destroying the Federation. Miscartak travels from the outer planet inward towards Earth, stopping at a massive starship, the Exxion, and two planets, one to try to assassinate Jakobstoar (they don't, but pick up his rebellious niece) and the other because Darkness forces push them onto it. There, Miscartak tries getting a Darkness general, but is captured. He escapes from the best Darkness prison, and makes it to Earth. He fights the Parliament from giving in (making a speech about their coward ness and the consequences of surrendering) and goes out to fight the Darkness. Of course, he barely wins, and the end.

Reborn

Basic premise: Phoenix makes it to an outer world just as it seems the civil war has ended on that planet. But he and his squad, each with some type of special power corresponding to their name, he meets there find out they are the only 'good guys' left on the planet. As the travel towards the seven beacon points to escape, they are consistently attack by a force of two. At the very end, Phoenix takes one for the team and dies, only to come back, as his power is rebirth. It ends as they leave the planet for Earth.

Revolution Series (Revolution, Return, Rebuilt)

Basic premise: (Revolution) Exiled Magisi (human with wings and magic abilities) Nightfall takes his friends and teams up with notorious Magisi Solara to rescue two princess, Princess Starfire and Princess Moonlight, from the evil government and it's military ruler, Miss Captain Starkus. They succeed, but are captured later and exiled to another side of the city planet to fend for themselves in the untamed wilderness. This starts a revolution as Revolution ends. (Return) After trials in the wilderness, the group gets back to the main city and are welcomed as heroes. (Rebuilt) The government is rebuilt, and the new leader, Nightfall, settles down for what he thinks is the rest of his life..

The End

Basic premise: All I've figured out is it involves a love story between two winged 'humans' and the takeover of a nation by a ruthless dictator of the skies. He sacrifices himself for her.

The Kingdom

Basic premise: It originally involved ponies, and I've forgotten the main character's names (they are on my laptop), but it involves a widower general's son becoming attached to a princess, who is casual and slightly boyish. And they form a bond which she comes love. The prince, younger brother to the princess and an ambitious , yet fighting and deadly, young man, doesn't like the match. He finds ways to test (and try to kill) the general's son, who becomes general (by inheritance). (The tests involve a one on one fight in a massive arena.) The new general wins and gets the princess.

Took me a while to write, and some of it I just came up with.

What record? :huh:

Noooooo img-1030318-1-WrLen.png

It's not like that D:

Well, I never really care much about Skype, so I only have this lingering suspicion img-1030318-2-VnCRQ.png

That sounds a bit better :P

My brohooves given record. :P

• Brohoof 2

Ok, different premises...
And these are all your ideas? Very entertaining story ideas. Perhaps I shall read one if you write any of them. I like them.
  • Brohoof 1

Flutters_and_Dash.png

And these are all your ideas? Very entertaining story ideas. Perhaps I shall read one if you write any of them. I like them.

Thanks. :blush:

Yes, they are all my ideas, although, I will say, some songs and MLP:FiM itself influenced parts of some of them.

The only issue is my lack of motivation to write any part of them... i.e., my procrastination. Help writing them would be really nice.

Well, I never really care much about Skype, so I only have this lingering suspicion

Haha, but yeah, the Trixie Train RP has its own group. Most of the RPers of it are there. You'd be surprised how active that thing is. ^_^

Not bad Nightfall. Not bad in the slightest. Great poetic work. :)  

Also, what in the world is a squiggly? :blink:

Only cause me and John weren't there to dominate it.... >.>

Oh, it's not so much as the EGCT. But rather the Trixie Train Skype group. :P Edited by Artemis
  • Brohoof 1