Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

You should totally take a look on Haven's profile then :3

Has he given 15,804 brohooves? :3

Help in what way?

Help actually writing, and in giving more idea. Those are the basic premises, and I've started the Hero series and the Revolution series, but I'm kinda... Stuck... Because of procrastination, and in the Hero series, difficulty in deciding how to work things out.

Thanks. :blush:

Yes, they are all my ideas, although, I will say, some songs and MLP:FiM itself influenced parts of some of them.

The only issue is my lack of motivation to write any part of them... i.e., my procrastination. Help writing them would be really nice.

I'm gonna have to agree with Berry too. :)

Well, procrastination is a jerk, pure and simple. :lol: Just do me one favor. Don't force the ideas out. If you don't do that, you should be fine. :)

Going to sleep guys...my eyes can't handle it anymore at all. ^_^ Goodnight! :)

Help actually writing, and in giving more idea. Those are the basic premises, and I've started the Hero series and the Revolution series, but I'm kinda... Stuck... Because of procrastination, and in the Hero series, difficulty in deciding how to work things out.

I'd like to propose my help here, but I'm sleepy so I'll properly help you on another occasion, okay? :3

• Brohoof 1

Well, procrastination is a jerk, pure and simple. :lol: Just do me one favor. Don't force the ideas out. If you don't do that, you should be fine. :)

No, these ideas have been with me for a year or two... They are there to stay. :lol:

I just need help getting them onto paper or onto a Word document. :lol:

You know, like motivation to, and possibly help developing ideas better. ;)

Well, procrastination is a jerk, pure and simple. :lol: Just do me one favor. Don't force the ideas out. If you don't do that, you should be fine. :)Going to sleep guys...my eyes can't handle it anymore at all. ^_^ Goodnight! :)

I'd like to propose my help here, but I'm sleepy so I'll properly help you on another occasion, okay? :3

If (and when) you decide to help, PM me. I'll add others to that PM if (and when) they want to help. :lol:;)

No, these ideas have been with me for a year or two... They are there to stay. :lol:

I just need help getting them onto paper or onto a Word document. :lol:

You know, like motivation to, and possibly help developing ideas better. ;)

If (and when) you decide to help, PM me. I'll add others to that PM if (and when) they want to help. :lol:;)

Okay, and will do. :)

• Brohoof 1

I might have some ideas. Maybe me and Arcanel can help you. He's good with stuff like that. And I'm good with Science Fiction. PM later I guess. Just feed me a start, and I'll see what my mind pumps out.

• Brohoof 1

Okay, and will do. :)

Thanks, mate. ;)

I might have some ideas. Maybe me and Arcanel can help you. He's good with stuff like that. And I'm good with Science Fiction. PM later I guess. Just feed me a start, and I'll see what my mind pumps out.

Arcanel will start the PM later, and I'll add you into it. ;)

Thanks for the help, you two.

• Brohoof 1

I almost forgot.

mum_and_dad__by_strangemoose-d5p1nw7.png

Someone else must feel mah pain. It ain't on AJ's level, but still.

And now I have the massive urge to rewatch the new episode again.....well, I got a bag of Skittles, so I guess it couldn't hurt, other then the sadness settling in. But fuck it! Baby AJ is all too cute :P.

Nevermind, someone deleted AFR from the PVR. Must've been mah aunt <_<. Whatever, I recorded it, so it'll be fun unless she deletes it again.

Then again, YouTube shows it.....................................

Edited by spas-ticShotty
  • Brohoof 2