General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

(edited)

More dark... AABB Deeg Psst is cold...

I like confused and fodder!

Just some old antics that I like to do... Kinda like:

yXZymwU.png

OK enough of that.

BTW, I'm gonna be out of the house for the reasons I've stated previously. If it's anything like my own graduation ceremony, it's gonna be like my own graduation ceremony, except that I get to be the one operating the camera.

Edited by Derpy Cowbell

You guys know the blood in professional wrestling is real? They carry around knives and cut themselves when needed.

Yeah they're like little razors that they use. However you don't see it as much in WWE or TNA now, its more rare. You never see it in WWE now because of the PG rating. 

• Brohoof 1

I am disgusted and offended and generally displeased.

What is it this time?

Yeah they're like little razors that they use. However you don't see it as much in WWE or TNA now, its more rare. You never see it in WWE now because of the PG rating.

WWE is too tame now. They need to bring back the explicit ratings. TNA is a bit more violent

• Brohoof 1

What is it this time?

I don't want to be "sexy" or "beautiful" or "sensual" in the eyes of a stranger. It seems my character is absolutely disrespected. 

What is it this time?

WWE is too tame now. They need to bring back the explicit ratings. TNA is a bit more violent

I would welcome some more explicit rating, but you can put on a good show with a PG rating. 

Matches like Bryan vs Rollins make the show worth watching, that was easily one of the best matches I've seen in months. 

• Brohoof 1

I don't want to be "sexy" or "beautiful" or "sensual" in the eyes of a stranger. It seems my character is absolutely disrespected.

Oh well. Everybody is sexy, beautiful, and sensual except you, then.

I would welcome some more explicit rating, but you can put on a good show with a PG rating.

Matches like Bryan vs Rollins make the show worth watching, that was easily one of the best matches I've seen in months.

I don't quite care for Daniel Bryan. His character is so silly, and rather ugly in my personal opinion. He can be fun to watch. I think him and Randy Orton are the worst matchup ever.

Oh well. Everybody is sexy, beautiful, and sensual except you, then.

I don't quite care for Daniel Bryan. His character is so silly, and rather ugly in my personal opinion. He can be fun to watch. I think him and Randy Orton are the worst matchup ever.

Yeah that I didn't understand. But the crowd is hot for Bryan in every one of his matches, and he gives 110% in all his matches too. The man is extremely entertaining in the ring too, which was already evident since his indie days.

I heard a rumor about him feuding with Cena for the WWE title. I hope to God he wins.  

• Brohoof 1

Yeah that I didn't understand. But the crowd is hot for Bryan in every one of his matches, and he gives 110% in all his matches too. The man is extremely entertaining in the ring too, which was already evident since his indie days.

I heard a rumor about him feuding with Cena for the WWE title. I hope to God he wins.

I want Cena gone. I'm tired of him constantly winning the WWE title. He's just not fun to watch.

• Brohoof 1

I want Cena gone. I'm tired of him constantly winning the WWE title. He's just not fun to watch.

I agree, or just keep him solely for kids, but don't give him anymore titles.

His matches with Punk are always incredible though

• Brohoof 1

I agree, or just keep him solely for kids, but don't give him anymore titles.

His matches with Punk are always incredible though

I'm watching the Edge Decade of Decadence DVD right now. The man was amazing, always gave it all in the ring. Wish he didn't have to retire.

I also wish Randy Orton wasn't always constrained to the same attack sequence. It's two clotheslines, a powerslam, a rope hung DDT, then a failed RKO. That's the exact sequence in like, the last two months. I miss the inverted backbreaker and his perfect dropkicks.

I'm watching the Edge Decade of Decadence DVD right now. The man was amazing, always gave it all in the ring. Wish he didn't have to retire.

I also wish Randy Orton wasn't always constrained to the same attack sequence. It's two clotheslines, a powerslam, a rope hung DDT, then a failed RKO. That's the exact sequence in like, the last two months. I miss the inverted backbreaker and his perfect dropkicks.

I miss when he looked like he was enjoying his matches, now it seems like he was just going through the motions. He is such a smooth wrestler too, his dropkicks are near flawless as is his other moves. But I think the 2nd drug bust might have made management angry with him. 

Oh and Edge was awesome, excellent heel, and the pair with Lita was brilliant. Remember the live sex celebration? laugh.png

• Brohoof 1

I miss when he looked like he was enjoying his matches, now it seems like he was just going through the motions. He is such a smooth wrestler too, his dropkicks are near flawless as is his other moves. But I think the 2nd drug bust might have made management angry with him.

Oh and Edge was awesome, excellent heel, and the pair with Lita was brilliant. Remember the live sex celebration? img-1557652-1-laugh.png

I wasn't watching back then. Right now, I am to that feud. Lita cheated on Matt with Edge in real life, that was the basis for the feud.

• Brohoof 1

I wasn't watching back then. Right now, I am to that feud. Lita cheated on Matt with Edge in real life, that was the basis for the feud.

Oh okay, I won't spoil anything then wink.png

• Brohoof 1

Ah, I've seen the live sex scene, just didn't see it back in the day.

Nice. I remember there being a part where Lita's nipple is missed by the censors or something. At the time I was giggling like mad happy.png

• Brohoof 1

Nice. I remember there being a part where Lita's nipple is missed by the censors or something. At the time I was giggling like mad happy.png

Censorship is evil. I love when Edge cashed in Money in the Bank on Cena right after the elimination chamber.