General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

I think percolation of innovation is an even better answer. I was born in the 1990s, but the part of California I was born in was still stuck in the 80s; heck, even my folks were still stuck in the 80s. Around the time VCRs were becoming obsolesced by DVD players, we still had a VCR. Around the time we got a desktop, laptops were just beginning to spring up. Heck, smartphones have been around for like 8 years and it was just this year that I finally upgraded to a proper smartphone.

Maybe a combination of both I suppose.

img-26989-1-img-26989-1-img-26989-1-img-

Your Resident Robot Cyberneticist

Are you sure it's worth it?

YES.

I mean, Id eventually have to get 99 anyhow, but like, I sure as hell wouldn't be using fucking gold for this shit. I'm just not going to spend the extra cash to speed things up when I'm already so close to done anyhow and with how much I've already gone through.

I can't go anymore insane than already, right? *Eye twitches and I smile a rather crooked and twisted smile*

7Crdz3K.png

YES.

I mean, Id eventually have to get 99 anyhow, but like, I sure as hell wouldn't be using fucking gold for this shit. I'm just not going to spend the extra cash to speed things up when I'm already so close to done anyhow and with how much I've already gone through.

I can't go anymore insane than already, right? *Eye twitches and I smile a rather crooked and twisted smile*

Insanity is an overused term.

I prefer either sociopathic or psychopathic.

Pick your path.

img-26989-1-img-26989-1-img-26989-1-img-

Your Resident Robot Cyberneticist

YES.

I'm gonna go harvest some more divine energy for my charge pack.

How the heck am I supposed to make more augmentors if I can't find anything that gives me powerful components?!

a0AgWVX.png

<>

I'm gonna go harvest some more divine energy for my charge pack.

How the heck am I supposed to make more augmentors if I can't find anything that gives me powerful components?!

something something git gud, I guess? 

I won't even be touching Invention for a good while once I'm done with this due to that double xp weekend. I've got to get prepared for (potentially) 99 herb/craft and to do that I'm actually going to go straight to afking Divination until the weekend is over just to get as close as possible. Should be able to make like, 85-90 me thinks from now till then. Well, assuming I finish this gold by this weekend.

7Crdz3K.png

man, contemplating if I actually want to suffer work tomorrow or just take a day off for a long weekend. Cause fuck that shit for right now. Ugh.

Egh, I hate reading assignments for school.

Those aren't bad cause you can normally just skim through and find the answers. Usually pretty easily at that.

7Crdz3K.png