Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

63 to 83 herblore.

If only I had the money to 99, I'd be done SO fast.

Oh yeah, last DXPW, I had to go to my uncle-in-law's funeral. This DXPW, uni started and I had to endure a 140-mile commute going both ways.

@@PinkuRiku, look, if I offended you in any way, I'm genuinely sorry for that. I try to be an outgoing person so you shouldn't take anything I say or don't say as any means of offence, even if I don't reply because of a 4 hour commute back home. I am, however, hopelessly terrible with handling autism due to my upbringing with two autistic sisters and being unable to confirm or deny any potentially autistic behaviour in myself. I'm also very terrible with trying to help anyone overcome their personal anxieties and depressions; I've had them endlessly from my "secondhand autism" experiences and not a single person has ever been able to understand my own situation; however, it shouldn't make yours any less important.

I'm a busy uni student and I can't be welled up with such thoughts but I still have those same lingering anxieties every day and they range from "what am I doing with my life?" to "can anyone ever fully appreciate my capabilities?" to "can I ever reconcile any of my past mistakes that I feel that no one will ever forgive me for?", and I always fear the answers being "I have no idea", "never gonna happen", and "unanswerable". I only ever want to get by as being that one person who's just there, neither paranoid nor pronoid, waiting for the right moment to truly explain myself in some special aspect, even just to compensate for any of the tiny or huge mistakes I've done. The only thing I can tell you is stop worrying about anything that can bring you down.

So please, don't take me as an insensitive bully or anything like that, I only want to have a good time and I know you do too; even if everything I said hasn't helped you at all, I won't hold anything against you.

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk
  • Brohoof 1

Can you PLEASE call me a GIRL? I dislike the 'you guys' term SO much. extremely much. Please say, 'sorry, you are a girl. i'll be careful next time'.

And...i should go to bed soon. I'm in a very bad mood right now. and seeing THAT only made it so much worse.

Ok, now you're overreacting again. That's a neutral phrase that everyone uses.

You also can't jump on someone over that when they know nothing about you (assuming Ganny doesn't since he's in here most of the time as far as I know.)

If they directly say it to you, feel free to correct them and let them know, but to demand an apology for an unknown accident (especially when its a general saying that isn't even aimed fully at you) is a overdoing it.

-pokes muzzle in- Did I come in at the wrong time?

Cinny, I'm like devilishly exhausted. And I think I'm gonna stay away from here for awhile. Because time constraints.

Ok, now you're overreacting again. That's a neutral phrase that everyone uses.

You also can't jump on someone over that when they know nothing about you (assuming Ganny doesn't since he's in here most of the time as far as I know.)

Don't count on my telepresence to be omnipresent; I got uni classes and a trillion mile commute. And a trillion mile commute that translates to a response lag a few hours long. Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk

Ganaram Inukshuk, on 24 Sept 2016 - 02:58 AM, said:

Don't count on my telepresence to be omnipresent; I got uni classes and a trillion mile commute. And a trillion mile commute that translates to a response lag a few hours long.

I don't, actually. That's why they shouldn't spazz out so hard over something like that and you shouldn't feel too bad on it

It's not exactly something easy to tell on a whim.

You all seem to have been busy.

How's it all doing?

It's doing, I guess. Doing things, I suppose. Not sure what things, but things nonetheless.

Now, about how its going is its going rather well. Just had breakfast and im knee deep in these gains and loving it!~

It's doing, I guess. Doing things, I suppose. Not sure what things, but things nonetheless.

Now, about how its going is its going rather well. Just had breakfast and im knee deep in these gains and loving it!~

I just had breakfast too.

Unhealthy breakfast!

With donuts!

I just had breakfast too.

Unhealthy breakfast!

With donuts!

Black peppered eggs (four of them) and ketchup and two grilled cheeses for me.

hii I'm new here! what's up everypony?  :)

Howdy, darling~

not fine cause studying maths... ugh :((

Well, i'm stuck endlessly grinding (and actively, at that) in a game for the weekend. I'd honestly have to say that math sounds like a much better option, if not just because you can be done with that rather quickly.

Also, as a heads up, you can hit the little quote button to quote people you're referring to as well as let them know that you responded to them. Multiquote being used for when you need to more than once at a time~

Edited by Miss H

Black peppered eggs (four of them) and ketchup and two grilled cheeses for me.

Howdy, darling~

Well, i'm stuck endlessly grinding (and actively, at that) in a game for the weekend. I'd honestly have to say that math sounds like a much better option, if not just because you can be done with that rather quickly.

Also, as a heads up, you can hit the little quote button to quote people you're referring to as well as let them know that you responded to them. Multiquote being used for when you need to more than once at a time~

thank you! and maths is the only thing I don't understand  :lol:  :lol:

Ugh, studying.

I like math myself, but if I were to study history or something, I'd be "not fine" also.

eww I hate history too it's so boring

Glad to hear, not disappointed at all?

Can long commute times and untimely traffic jams constitute disappointment? Probably, but only transient, especially since one of them was caused by a car crash. If only I had a car to drive; I'm dependent on carpooling and buses right now.

Edited by Ganaram Inukshuk