Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

The same way I have a problem with many other things. The main philosophy/object/character is okay, it's the fanclub I have a problem with.

Well, that's stupid. Why like something less because of it's fandom? CoD has a shitty fandom, with all the shit players who break the game, but I still love it a ton. If AJ gets a terrible fandom, I'll still love her no matter what.

Well, that's stupid. Why like something less because of it's fandom? CoD has a shitty fandom, with all the shit players who break the game, but I still love it a ton. If AJ gets a terrible fandom, I'll still love her no matter what.

Simple, because I'm a simple asshole, and a simple asshole like me prefer to have things simple aZpbg.png

If someone raised hell over something, even if I like that something, I would be much more inspired to stand against them. The same thing why most of the time I band together with haters in flamewars outside this place.

I like MLP as a whole a ton less because of the fans. 

All of you going nuts over ponies... it just gives ponies a negative tone when I hear it. 

• Brohoof 1

QjdAz57.jpg

All of you going nuts over ponies... it just gives ponies a negative tone when I hear it.

Agreed :3

At least we don't have any rabid fans that scream around on how some parts of the fandom ruin the entire community, giving the bad parts much more spotlight than they should have... Oh wai-

• Brohoof 1

Very very skilled 

I'm tempted to ask someone to draw Winter for me, but...

Can we build the new one with Black Jack and muffins?

I don't think he'd fulfill it, but I could get you to the request thread if you want.

Yes, and it will be glorious!

I like MLP as a whole a ton less because of the fans. 

I just like having colorful OCs that are unique. That's mostly what draws me in. A good fandom to me is one that is easy to create OCs for. Why do you think the Sonic fandom is so big?

I heard someone say this thread needs more best poni.

I totally agree.

16_21_52_722_212553__UNOPT__safe.jpeg.jp

05_57_38_487_214139__UNOPT__safe_derpy_h23_06_26_111_211803__UNOPT__safe_derpy_h

09_22_30_640_210320__UNOPT__safe_derpy_h

Don't let Clari see this :P.

At this point, I may need a thread in Life Advice. I've lost mah temper many points now on the forums, and usually over stupid shit. I may need help on this one.

• Brohoof 1

Don't let Clari see this :P.

At this point, I may need a thread in Life Advice. I've lost mah temper many points now on the forums, and usually over stupid shit. I may need help on this one.

>teenage boy

I don't think he'd fulfill it, but I could get you to the request thread if you want.

Hm... Maybe in a next few months or so :x

Why do you think the Sonic fandom is so big?

Most of Sonic OCs are recolors of Sonic himself... Correction, ALL of them are recolors of Sonic D:

I heard someone say this thread needs more best poni.

Best Poni, go!

uhPeRCn.png

• Brohoof 1

At least we don't have any rabid fans that scream around on how some parts of the fandom ruin the entire community, giving the bad parts much more spotlight than they should have... Oh wai-

Oops. Feels bad guy, feels bad. Nothing to be done about it though. With luck, things'll get better. Or not...

disharmony_at_it__s_finest_by_aleximuspr

No. 

Lame.

Most of Sonic OCs are recolors of Sonic himself... Correction, ALL of them are recolors of Sonic D:

Not really. It's all short anthros that don't wear clothes all that often, not just lame recolors. And I'm not even a fan of Sonic. I'm knowledgeable.

• Brohoof 2

Sometimes I wish my sister would play with me like this

2549__safe_princess-luna_princess-celest

Oops. Feels bad guy, feels bad. Nothing to be done about it though. With luck, things'll get better. Or not...

Well, if we are lucky, we would just turn out just like the furry fandom. People will look at us weird, but they only despise the vocal fans, and leave the subtle fans alone.

Not really. It's all short anthros that don't wear clothes all that often, not just lame recolors. And I'm not even a fan of Sonic. I'm knowledgeable.

Really? :wacko:

Hm, I guess I need to look out more

*stuff

Off-topic, but thinking about it..........I'm sorry I've been pushing your shit for you being a Lyra fan :(. This goes to every other person who voted for her in that thread as well. I dunno what is happening to me. I shouldn't be this way. I usually am not, but, seeing mah favorite girl in the whole wide world losing to someone I don't like, just made me uspet. I should control myself better, and it's becoming more and more apparent I may need some help if this continues. I don't like being a jackass and an unreasonable douche, but it's just like nearly a month ago, when I got mad about "excessive vulgarity" points. I can't control myself when I'm angry. It's really hard for me to do so.

• Brohoof 6

Really?
Here are some examples.

New_Sonic_OCs_by_sniickers.pngSonic_OCs_by_whitenoize.jpgBrandon___Sonic_OC_by_magier.jpgsonic_characters_by_tyrranux-d3993al.jpgSonic_OC_Orochi_colored_by_GoldenkitsuneiScribble_Collab__Sonic_OCs_by_Chico_201

O.o

I also happened to learn a little about the Sonic fandom while looking for FCs. Yes, that is the correct term. An OC is unique to its own universe, like the majority of my creations. My ponies are FCs, aka, Fan Characters. Just wanted to make everyone informed.

Also, I suddenly have disdain for the Sonic fandom. I'll just stay here in the comparatively more friendly (IMO) environment.

• Brohoof 1

Off-topic, but thinking about it..........I'm sorry I've been pushing your shit for you being a Lyra fan :(. This goes to every other person who voted for her in that thread as well. I dunno what is happening to me. I shouldn't be this way. I usually am not, but, seeing mah favorite girl in the whole wide world losing to someone I don't like, just made me uspet. I should control myself better, and it's becoming more and more apparent I may need some help if this continues. I don't like being a jackass and an unreasonable douche, but it's just like nearly a month ago, when I got mad about "excessive vulgarity" points. I can't control myself when I'm angry. It's really hard for me to do so.

Come here you

ZICDQEg.jpg

As long as you promise to handle things better in the future, everything is cool :)

Here are some examples.

Damn... The 1st one is freaking good o_o

Too bad the orochi shit is hideous

Also, I suddenly have disdain for the Sonic fandom. I'll just stay here in the comparatively more friendly (IMO) environment.

And why is that?

• Brohoof 3

Come here you

ZICDQEg.jpg

As long as you promise to handle things better in the future, everything is cool :)

Damn... The 1st one is freaking good o_o

And why is that?

I'll try, but, I dunno how I'm gonna do it :(. I'm gonna need a punching bag or something.........something.......

I picked it because it was completely different. 
And why is that?
They seem more hateful towards FCs. And somewhat scary...

I'll try, but, I dunno how I'm gonna do it :(. I'm gonna need a punching bag or something.........something.......

Hm... Maybe you can try to be more laid back? n3WKz.png

Don't take everything too seriously, and yet don't be too nonchalant about it. For all we know, the man behind the screen might have been joking or being flustered by something that we don't know. Try to react to everything in the internet in a relaxed way. Don't make an overly strong opinion before we know more about the topic at hand.

Well, I myself have been guilty for a lot of misdoings over the internet, so what I suggested might not be perfect. You should try searching for your own way

They seem more hateful towards FCs. And somewhat scary...

That fandom has a bad history with the FCs it seems :wacko:

Can't really help it if the standard template for almost every FC is a demigod hedgehog

• Brohoof 2

Hm... Maybe you can try to be more laid back? img-1094961-1-n3WKz.png

Don't take everything too seriously, and yet don't be too nonchalant about it. For all we know, the man behind the screen might have been joking or being flustered by something that we don't know. Try to react to everything in the internet in a relaxed way. Don't make an overly strong opinion before we know more about the topic at hand.

Well, I myself have been guilty for a lot of misdoings over the internet, so what I suggested might not be perfect. You should try searching for your own way

That fandom has a bad history with the FCs it seems :wacko:

Can't really help it if the standard template for almost every FC is a demigod hedgehog

It's funny how I always described myself as laid back. Hell, mah physciatrist (He helps me deal with mah disorder, Asperger's) has implied that I'm the type who just doesn't care and such. Apparently, when I'm angry, that all changes.

Man, I never yelled once today, and yet I have this pretty annoying headache. I must be getting sick or something.

Say, when a girl bit her lower lips, with her face away from you, does that means she's nervous, curious, or anxious? Or maybe there is another emotion that ends with -ous?

It's funny how I always described myself as laid back. Hell, mah physciatrist (He helps me deal with mah disorder, Asperger's) has implied that I'm the type who just doesn't care and such. Apparently, when I'm angry, that all changes.

it's the internet. You know anonymity and safety behind the screen changes everything BA8og.png

Just try to take it slow.

• Brohoof 1