General Chat Thread

Apple      Bloom

what the fuck.

That makes no sense as the monitor shouldn't even be remotely related to the internet it picks up at all. And if that is the case, it should cause problems as long as its on and near your laptop, but not directly plugged in.

You didn't by any chance hit any buttons while plugging it in, did you? Like, there is an airplane mode key on laptops (at least mine, that is) and im pretty sure one that just straight up disconnects its wireless features.

It doesn't make any sense either, my mobile hotspot (which I am using now to connect) works just fine, and that is broadcasting in the same room, but before I set up this monitor the internet didn't have much of a problem other than it being super slow to begin with, but it was at least functional before, and now that I set this up it stopped being functional, I think it may be because the monitor or the HDMI thing messes up the wifi card or something making it not transmit a signal as well, and since the other router is on the other side of the house in the basement in the garage, the monitor may me messing up the signal, I can't even load the router's setup and maintenance page, which is another reason I think that... But I may be wrong.

It doesn't make any sense either, my mobile hotspot (which I am using now to connect) works just fine, and that is broadcasting in the same room, but before I set up this monitor the internet didn't have much of a problem other than it being super slow to begin with, but it was at least functional before, and now that I set this up it stopped being functional, I think it may be because the monitor or the HDMI thing messes up the wifi card or something making it not transmit a signal as well, and since the other router is on the other side of the house in the basement in the garage, the monitor may me messing up the signal, I can't even load the router's setup and maintenance page, which is another reason I think that... But I may be wrong.

I can only think that it could be an off chance of like, a short circuiting or something if it was indeed the monitor being plugged into it.

It being super far away does not help at all either, but yeah.

And your mobile hot spot works just fine with it in there and running? If so, then again, I could only assume it was indeed a short circuiting that blew the card or something.

Does it work without the monitor plugged in and off?

Edited by Miss H

You have to configure the entire traffic system, right?

I'd fail miserably at that.

Yes. It's not like other games where you spam stations or stops everywhere, you have to draw each and every transit line yourself.

Hey peps. Was thinking about how the forum had a instant chat room, and remembered this thread. What's good?

Skyrim Special Edition is good.

we were just about to burn the place

I'm sure it won't work.

Cool cool, just turn off the lights when you're done

I prefer the dark anyways.

we'll burn those too. We'll burn the light, and we'll burn the dark if we have too. 

That's not how burning works.