Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MMC Element Swap?

ZStrike37

Geeze it's been waay too long since I've last been on.  Let me ask you fine ponyfolk a question that's been bugging me.  Remember in Magical Mystery Cure, Twilight changed the cutie marks of her friends.  This completely changed them; it changed their destinies or their "true" selves as Twilght put it.  If this is true, then I also wonder if while their destinies were swapped, their respective elements also changed.  Of course, this had absolutely no effect on the story of the ponies, but hey it's fun to think about stuff sometimes I guess. 

What are your thoughts?  Did that spell changed their respective elements?  Or are the elements a force greater than destiny itself and cannot be altered?

Geeze it's been waay too long since I've last been on.  Let me ask you fine ponyfolk a question that's been bugging me.  Remember in Magical Mystery Cure, Twilight changed the cutie marks of her friends.  This completely changed them; it changed their destinies or their "true" selves as Twilght put it.  If this is true, then I also wonder if while their destinies were swapped, their respective elements also changed.  Of course, this had absolutely no effect on the story of the ponies, but hey it's fun to think about stuff sometimes I guess. 

What are your thoughts?  Did that spell changed their respective elements?  Or are the elements a force greater than destiny itself and cannot be altered?

Well, the elements did change, because the elements, I believe hold each's ponies destiny. And when the elements changed colors it also brought in the change of their destiny. I believe the elements are the destiny's of the ponies, and it can be altered as shown in Magical Mystery Cure.

Great question! /)