Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello guys! cd_solidsnake's here!

cd_solidsnake

Hey guys!

I'd like to introduce myself to this wonderful community (:

My name is irrelevant, but you can call me cd_solidsnake (anyway, what would be the point of having a nickname if everyone called you by your name?). I'm 24 and I live in San Miguel, El Salvador (así es, se habla español :B).

I decided five minutes ago to be part of a brony community, so I google any and here I am! Love this site btw :) been checkin' your forum and it's awesome!

I currently work as an english instructor and translator. I'm also into the art of DJing (Actually planing to do some gigs with MLP: FiM inspired music), so if you know about any EDM artist here that creates great House (Progressive House, Deep House, Tech-House, Indie Dance/Nu-Disco) music for bronies, let me know :D

Mmm... What else? Idk, I'm currently single (mares... JK! Not here to get a GF, at least not as a main goal). I also like japanese animation (even though I don't consider myself an otaku) and love Coca-Cola (I know, I have to give up that :c).

Anyway, love to be part of this community :D Love from El Salvador!

• Brohoof 2

Welcome Welcome Welcome!!!

Welcome to the friendliest forum and corner of the internets ^_^

If you want to check out some of our Brony Artists head on over to Pony.FM , a site created around the idea of sharing Brony music for the masses, built by Feld0 and a few other technical minded ponies, im sure you will find some talented artists there ^_^

Other then that, if you have ANY questions at all, or just wanna talk, shoot me a PM, Id love to help ^_^

• Brohoof 1

Hi Im a new pony too!

Who's your fav pony?

mine is Fluttershy

smile.png

from what I have seen this place is really awesome so who wouldn't stay?

(my friends wouldn't they are not bronys sad.png )

Definitely Fluttershy! She's so lovely and quirky and... Full of rage O_O

"know you feel bro," I just have a brony friend, and I don't see him that much, so my friends aren't bronies either.

But hey, they're the ones who don't know the magic of friendship (and 4th wall breaking Pinkie Pie O_O).

• Brohoof 1

Welcome Welcome, My name is DerpyHoovesDerp, but you can call me derpy! here have a muffin! img-1368172-1-derpy_emoticon1.png img-1368172-2-derpy_emoticon2.png img-1368172-3-derpy_emoticon1.png

Thank u for that delicious muffin! D: Love it :3 I feel like it has been forever since I posted this :3 Already feeling like I'm in home (and I've just spent a week here XD)