Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Forums Roleplay!

super*specialSTAR

This is above all, not the family tree thingy. It can happen but, that's not the main point. This is MLP Forums converted into an actual location. Remember, though it has locations from MLP, that's an entirely different universe since this forum is a mecca of discussion of that universe. I'm bored out of my mind so, I wanna to a basic RP where you roleplay as yourself, except with awesome powers! The problem is, is that the nine power crystals used to open the gates to the forum are gone. In order to find and welcome new friends, everyone has to find the crystals! Oh, and you don't have to be ponies. You just have to be a character with awesome powers.

Character Sheet:

All terms with astericks are required to be filled in. Remove spaces in the HTML tags before posting. Send each application over Private Messenger, MSN, or Skype. This thread is to be used for only the RP.

[/font][/font] [font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][ b][font=arial]*Name:[/font][/font] [font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][ /b] [/font][/font][/font] [font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][ b] * Gender: [ /b][/font][/font][/font] [font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][ b]* Age (Numbers for most species. Ponies: Use foal, filly, colt, mare, stallion or elderly.):[/font][/font][/font][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][ /b] [/font][/font][/font] [font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][ b]Appearance (Clothing, skin color, facial features, etc. for humanoid creatures. Cutie Mark, Mane, Hide, etc. for Ponies.);[/ b][/font][/font] [/font] [font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][ b]*Personality:[ /b][/font][/font] [/font] [font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][ b] [font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]*Species: [/b][/font][/font] [/font] [font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][ b]Biography: [ /b][/font][/font] [/font] [font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][ b]Powers/Abilities: [ /b] (Five moves that give a special power. Can be an attack. The fifth is your smash move, strongest and capable of a lot.)[/font][/font] [/font] [font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]1.[/font][/font][/font] [font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]2.[/font][/font] [/font] [font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]3.[/font][/font][/font] [font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]4.[/font][/font] [/font] [font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]5.[/font][/font] [/font] [font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][font=tahoma,geneva,sans-serif][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][ b]Other:[ /b] [/font][/font][/font]
Rules:
  • Use your common sense. No spamming, trolling, flaming or anything like that.
  • No god-modding/ reverse god-modding unless if everyone else is OK with it.
  • No bunnying without the character's controller's consent.
  • No perfect or over-dramatic characters.
  • Respect each other.
  • Keep IC matters only IC. OOC matters are only OOC.
  • This is a story-style third-person roleplay. Keep it that way. This is the only posting requirement.
  • Give people missing in action updates.
  • Follow all of the site's rules.
Edited by super*specialSTAR

(I'll send you a PM but I thought I'd take out the HTML, 'cause I can't stand it. and it be easier for anybrony else to use)

*Name:

*Age(Foal, Filly, Colt, Mare, Elderly):

*Appearance(Clothing, skin color, facial features, etc. for humanoid creatures. Cutie Mark, Mane, Hide, etc. for Ponies):

*Personality:

*Biography:

*Powers/Abilities:(Five moves that give a special power. Can be an attack. The fifth is your smash move, strongest and capable of a lot)

*Other:

Edited by Pinkazoid

• 4 weeks later...

We've introduced a new roleplay system to MLP Forums. To maintain a consistent format, we have locked and archived all of the original roleplay threads in Cloudsdale Colosseum. If you would like to continue your roleplay, please re-create it according to the new system.