Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Mercs of Equestria Rp

dragon4111

"Fine, fine," draco said as he thought to himself "Stubborn mule," he shook his head "you know what I'll leave this here I'm glad to have gotten here at all. Anyhow we do need to find those artifacts you know," Draco said as he looked to the sky. "Though it is quite beautiful,"

"I've got that down actually. Clues at least," Acheron said referring to the artifacts. "But really good ones. Things should become clearer as we go. I know that our first stop should be at a small village somewhere around here... destroyed though, but I wonder what we will find there..."

"Yeah but the artifacts or atleast three of them are here in Avalon we need to find them. If I have to guess they are in the unlikeliest of places. I'm just saying here. Anyhow look Acheron we are different with how we deal with methods alright," Draco said.

@,

Zefira's ears perked up a bit when Acheron mentioned a burned down village.

"Maybe there will be treasure?!" She said excitedly.

Zefira didn't look like the pony who would scavenge for goods, but she believed that if the place was burned down then the corpses along with all their possessions will be in the rubble.

"I'm glad you realized," Acheron told Draco with a smirk. "As for treasures... perhaps there will still be some stuff left over there, wouldn't count on it though... either way, just remember our main goal is to find the artifacts...."

Acheron spawned a tome as he always did when looking for something important. It was a newly created tome titled "Avalon", but the words were in strange runic carvings. Acheron found a map. Vague yet useful, Acheron tried to pinpoint the location of the village.

(edited)
"So. What is our goal here? Het the last artifact, and the what? How do we find these Seneschals?" Dimitri questioned. He was struggling to hold back his frustration and other feelings of self-hatred. He was trying to just figure out when he could see her and save her. The stress was starting to show signs in Dimitri. He had not slept for sometime now, and his eyes were bloodshot. His mane was partly going everywhere and he was having a hard time concentrating. Edited by Dimitri Hammer

"Well maybe we have to lead together Acheron anyhow No What I think they are watching us the Seneschals are. The eternal return I think is in a different realm which you ponies already know. The artifacts are pieces of the key. The question is where is the portal though?" he said slightly.

"I used to think that once brought together, the artifacts would open the portal to the Eternal Return automatically. However, going off from what you said, and from what I've read recently, there does seem to be a specific place to do that. A temple, well, two temples, although both are joined together to converge at the end. One side is for darkness, the other for light..."

"Complete opposites but brought together they form well twilight.  Dimitri get some rest. We need you to be sharp ok," Draco said then whispered to Acheron "Do you have any chloroform Acheron?" he asked whispering into Acheron's ear. "Dimitri needs rest right now,"

Acheron shook his head. He hadn't brought any other supplies except for food and water, preferring to rely on his magic for other purposes.

"However, if you manage to distract him, I might be able to get a sleeping spell on him... Diamond can take it from there to repair Dimitri. He won't admit it, but he is hurt more internally than externally..."

Dimitri looked at Acheron and Draco whispering to each other. He wrinkled his brow and gave a quizzical look. "I not need any rest Draco, and if you two are planning something about me you better not. If you impede my mission, I will have no remorse in hurting you. I am fine and will recover on my own, so you better not fucking touch me." Dimitri backed up slightly, and stood himself straight. He looked at the two with a piercing glare. Rest was not an option for him.

Draco nodded and said aloud "Tell me Dimitri when we go to rescue Fluttershy don't you want to look your best? After all your her knight in shining armor," he said as he looked at Dimitri "I mean we are finding three artifacts here surely you can rest," he said. "Plus think about it your tired I should know I pulled three days with no sleep,"

"Appearance means nothing Draco. Once she is safe I will rest, but until then I am staying vigilant and awake. One more thing, do not....and I say this to everyone in the group...do not use any fucking magic on me. My body will heal itself. It has before. I have been through worse pain than this, and that was when I was a child. They shattered every bone in both of my legs and the rest of my body. They sent hundreds of volts through my body, and they did other heinous things. I broke out and could still walk." Dimitri shook his head and fixed his mane slightly.

"Dimitri you aren't in your country any more. We don't torture ponies. Now your being a stubborn mule you know that. So full of self loathing just for being a unicorn? She makes you feel worthy doesn't she?" Draco asked at the end. Draco chuckled "I envy you Dimitri you found the love of your life. Me well I love those two mares who probably don't want anything to do with me," he said as he looked into Dimitri's eyes. "So for Fluttershy's sake rest we will wake you when we find the artifacts,"

"Just for being a unicorn? No, you have no idea the things I have done. No, my self-loathing comes from more than just being this...thing...that I am." Dimitri sighed and tilted his head to look at the ground. "I can not argue though. She makes my life worth living just because of her. I would not be here if it was not for her..." Dimitri sighed again and teared up a little. "I will rest....but do not touch me. Do not use any magic on me while I am sleeping. If any of you try anything I will react. I have trained myself to keep a idea about my surroundings while I am sleeping, so do not try anything..."

Delia stood in front of Dimitri as if protecting him from the group.
"Guy's I know your hearst are in good places but you must respect Dimitri ponies wishes. The spirits know i would be the same way." She said with a stern voice.

She knew Draco wouldn't go against her words lest he be hurt by her. She turned her attention to Dimitri.

@@Dimitri Hammer,

"I will keep watch of you to make sure they dont try any funny business. If that is ok with you." She said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zefira trotted closer to Draco and Acheron.
"Hey, i thought i could lend a hoof. Being an assassin, i can sneak behind him and knock him out cold." She whispered making sure Dimitri didnt hear. 

(edited)

Dimitri coughed slightly and nodded at Delia. His face had a small smile on it. He was content at least one of his allies were willing to help his wishes. "I would like that very much. I appreciate it greatly Delia." Dimitri was content enough to try and sleep. Maybe for ten minutes or thirty minutes at the most. He was not enjoying having to rest, but several days without sleep was doing bad things to him. Especially the night terrors he was having every time he tried to sleep.

Edited by Dimitri Hammer

(edited)

"Hold on Dimitri if your having nightmares I have dreamless droughts in my...*he starts to look in his pack*damn sorry man I thought I brought along those droughts but I didn't. Well Think of happier memories so you can have good dreams," Draco said then whispered to Zefira "No Zefira he agreed to sleep for abit and that'll give us time to find the artifacts,"

Edited by dragon4111

"Alright Dimitri, go ahead and rest now if you want. I'll look more into the locations we have to visit until then."

Acheron conjured one of his new tomes of Avalon and began to read its contents, flipping through the pages as he searched for information of the island's history.

Delia nodded and stood close to Dimitri. She made sure to give him enough breathing room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zefira sighed, she was hoping to knock out a pony. Instead she listened to the words of Acheron and watched him use his magic to spawn a book.

"So, how close are we to the next location? Can you tell?" She asked.

Acheron looked up at Zefira.

"Depends on what you mean by close... the next location is at least two to three hours away, although that might be able to be sped up through other means..."

The next location was again, a ransacked village. The histories didn't really say much about what had happened to Avalon to make it become the ruined city it is now. Acheron did read about a few battle descriptions though, something about ponies with "thundering voices", and then a few others about "an enemy who's body was like that of a blazing sun". He had a pretty good guess who had destroyed it after that...

Draco sighed slightly as he read over Acheron's shoulder "Yeah Celestia was here definitely. I've read clues in my families books but always points to the destruction of Camelot. Oh well what's happened in the past stays there," Draco said as he started to look for the artifacts.

"Thundering voices don't always point to Celestia. In fact, their Royal Voice is nothing compared to what I think actually happened here... Imperators..."

Acheron shook his head and looked back at Draco.

"Anything else you know about Camelot? I did get some things on it through the libraries, but let's see what you know..."

Draco said using ventriloquism as he looked "Well from what my family says that Lancelot being Arthur's  friend was part of the reason. It's common knowledge how Lancelot bedded Guinevere. All for what just to sate their loins," Draco said as he let out a snarl of disgust. "Want to know the kicker Guinevere said Arthur didn't pay enough attention to her. Tch women always so right humph yeah right. They sin as bad as us stallions if not more so. *he coughed slightly* Sorry anyhoiw to get revenge on the two so called lovers," Draco said with a sarcastic tone to lovers. "Morgana Le Fey wasn't a bad woman the stories portray her to be. She though was very much in love with Arthur.  So when Arthur came to her. No they weren't half siblings or full. They were step siblings. So the two bedded eachother repeatedly,"

Dimitri looked for a spot to rest himself. He noticed a wall that seemed rigid enough to still be standing. He went over to it and laid his knapsack on the ground. He fell to the ground and rested his head upon the pack. He looked at the sky for a moment, and then close his eyes. "Just thirty minutes..." he said aloud. It took ten minutes for him to finally fall asleep. His eyes were closed shut, and he was silent as he breathed in and out. You could see his eyes moving underneath his eyelids. His face was tense, and had an expression of angst. His head fell off the pack onto the cold ground and his body was tense.

Dimitri looked around. He saw his wife alone in a dark cell. He ran up to the door and looked in. "I am here honey! Are you hurt? Are you okay sweetie?" he said with worry and fear in his voice. Fluttershy did not turn around. Dimitri feared the worst, and started to shoulder the iron door. After several attempts in only a minute the bars on the door bent and snapped open. Dimitri broke the door down and ran in. He immediately hugged his wife. "Are you okay? You have no idea how much I am happy. I missed you so, so much..." He sobbed as he spoke. As he looked at his arms they were empty. She was gone.