Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Mercs of Equestria Rp

dragon4111

Draco's eyes began to twitch. He started to walk towards Etonat slowly getting ready to pounce then clobber the demon lord. He didn't care if he had the power to rip Draco apart. Come near the one he loved that was going to far.  He smiled slightly with abit of madness in his eyes.

@@Dimitri Hammer,

Delia chuckled nervously.

"Wise of you to say so. Wait...how much do you know of me?" Delia asked

She was starting to get on edge as she tried to think of how much he might know. She looked down at Dimitri and grunted in a worried manner.

Delia didn't realize it, but she was blushing more intensely now.

Oh he is such a charmer...and no mention of your flank...looks like he's a trade up from Draco.

No Pride...I think he might be trying to lure me into a trap...maybe lay with me and steal my soul

I seriously doubt he is an Incubus....sure you may think he's pretty like one and you might wanna-

stop right there or I swear to the spirits Im getting Acheron.

Delia shook her head once again and saw Draco approaching her and Etonat

@@dragon4111,

Etonat looked behind him to see the Mad Draco approaching him. "Is this anyway to act in front of a mare, Draco? You mortals can be so jealous sometimes. I am just being polite to her." Etonat's body turned to smoke, but he was still visible within it. "Acheron, restrain the love-sick courier. Or not....it might make things interesting." Etonat smirked and shook his head. "If you try and hit me, you might end up hurting Delia. I am certain that neither of us would be happy with that outcome now..."

@,

"I know enough dear. My associates can gather information on an individual faster than anything you have ever seen. It is essentially my job to figure out the personal lives of all. Oh, but do not worry love. Any extremely personal things are kept in a formal manner of description." Etonat could sense the conversation Delia was having. He smiled and looked at his pocket watch again. "Guess that Draco can not handle when you are complimented. Hey, not my fault....you just happen to be cute."

Draco began to breath in and out to control his urge to throttle the demon infront of him. "Honestly, the way I see it Etonat your flirting with her. I don't like that so I recommend you stop. I love her enough to attack a demon that has enough power to rip me apart," Draco said through gritted teeth. He began to walk away.

@@Dimitri Hammer,

"Am..I..really cute?" Delia asked.

She did not know why she cared what the Stallion thought of her. She did know that she liked being complimented on something other than her flank. Delia then heard the words of Draco and felt somewhat flattered that he was getting riled up over her.

Draco said with a little bit of frustration in his voice "Alright I've had enough, here how many times have I said something about your flank hmm? Delia? Only once so how can I be lustful if I only complimented your flank once," "Sorry I hate it when people say I'm lustful when I only compliment them or think I have a ulterior motive," he said with an apologetic tone.

"Etonat is a surprising gentlecolt actually," Acheron said with a smirk. "Wellspoken and polite, he actually tries to establish some... friendly grounds of talk, unlike yourself. I mean really, when I first saw you talking with Diamond and Delia, five minutes into the conversation you were already BEGGING for them to... what was that ridiculous phrase again? 'Do the horizontal tango with you'. So please Draco, stop acting as if everything you've worked for is now falling apart since you didn't really build a stable enough foundation to begin with. Furthermore, it rather annoys me seeing you act as if you're entitled to Delia. Might as well say,"

Acheron then chuckled at Draco's statement about not being lustful.

"Draco, you talked about Diamond and Delia's flanks more than once, don't lie."

@@dragon4111,

"Yes, as Acheron stated you mentioned my flank on more than one occasion. Although its harmless it doesn't show me your ready to be a true stallion towards me. Just a colt looking to empty his seed. " Delia said.

She felt kinda bad for showing her feelings and going off on Draco like that but, it had to be said. It was on her mind for nearly half of the trip to Avalon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zefira shuffled around on Acheron's back.

"Please be quiet....very tired...too much emotions..such a warm back." She muttered as she drifted back to sleep.

(edited)

"Of course you'd think that. But really Delia how long have to been here? Hmm? You know what whatever Delia I'm not getting into this with you alright. Funny remember when I saved your life so long ago. Did I do it out of some perverse lust for you no I didn't. I could have let you die that day you know," Draco said then he said this "Remember when I had to go back to my home remember what I said," he said. "Friends don't say good bye but merely I'll see you again some other day," he whispered to her ear. He began to walk away "I bid you a good night then," Draco said as he pointed to the sky showing that it was night time. He walked to a nearby cabin and closed the door. He sighed as He pulled out the used talisman then alight it with a flint and steel. Tonight was going to be chilly so he wanted to get a fire going for himself. He needed to think away from the cynical ponies and where he could truly be himself. Acheron would probably say he was throwing a temper tantrum but he isn't more like he needed time to himself away from those aggravating ponies. He recited a line from Loveless to himself "My friend, do you fly away now?
To a world that abhors you and I?
All that awaits you is a somber morrow
No matter where the winds may blow
My friend, your desire
Is the bringer of life, the gift of the goddess
Even if the morrow is barren of promises
Nothing shall forestall my return"

Edited by dragon4111

Etonat witnessed Draco walk away, and saw how Acheron, and Delia were with him. He smirked as he watched the courier leave and enter a distant cabin. Mortals are hilarious playthings sometimes, especially when he was just being his normal polite self. He knew he was a jerk sometimes too, but he thought it was all great fun.

@,

"That Draco. So much Aggro, am I right? Not to be rude, but the stallion is an Arse...such a beastly bloke. " Etonat said as he returned to his normal, non-misty, form. "Aye, you are very cute lass." Etonat said as he sat closer. "I apologize for sitting so close, but you are incredibly warm. I can not remember the last time I myself felt warm. Thousands of years..." Etonat fixed the collar on his suit as he spoke.

@,

"Oy, thanks for sticking up for me. I 'preciate it mate." Etonat then spoke to Acheron. "Mmm, so have you ever considered making yourself a deal?" Etonat jokingly smiled at Acheron. Just as he was about to speak again he was stopped when a yellow smoke rose from the earth and floated next to him. He spoke to it in Latin and the yellow mist formed into a pony. A slim mare with yellow eyes. She handed him an envelope, faded back into mist, and then went back into the earth. "Sorry about that...business matters." He smiled.

"Where else do you think I got this one," Acheron asked as a shadowy claw pulled Acheron's subjugated Mephistopholes from the ground. "Of course it really wasn't so much of a deal, more like me summoning him under the terms we.... play a game. A Shadow Game, perhaps you've heard of it? Needless to say, I outsmarted him in that game, acquired what I wanted and kept my soul. Of course I knew he'd be pretty upset, so... avoided mentioning the fact that both players of the Shadow Game wager their souls...."

Acheron watched as the yellow mist came and left.

"Of course I assume you already knew that. But I don't intend on making anymore of those gambles. Pretty risky in the end..."

@,

"Incredibly risky, aye? Well, my deals are so worth it to these mortals. You have no idea how many lustful, greedy, power-hungry beings there are out there. Once in a while I get a goody, goody pony who sells his soul for a family member who is dying, incredibly sick or dead. What you did though, not necessarily the game we play mate. We just run a business. Maybe cause some chaos and evil too." Etonat chuckled as he opened the envelope and took a look inside. "Big Red here got lucky. His soul still belongs to him. Unlike the other idiots I deal with. They want something, they must give something. Big Red...he is a special condition you could say."

"I assume it goes back to that matter you were mentioning earlier? That thing where you spoke of Dimitri freeing you and you kind from a prison so that you could all walk freely in this plane? I have to say, I honestly admire your kind's shrewdness and ability to manipulate. Guess we have one thing in common at least."

@,

"Well, I barely manipulated the bloke. He released me, which in turn released demons upon the mortal realm for the first time in ages. He knows that doing this is essentially killing and sending millions of souls to my realm, but he just loves that wife of his so much. Brings a tear to my eye..." Etonat smirked and fixed his tie.

"After spending thousands of years locked up I finally managed to contact the mortal realm. Guess Big Red was in the right place at the right time. Showed him my symbol, and he thought it was related to something involving his wife. He read several old tomes, and managed to free us and break the imprisonment that was put on us. I still have no idea how he managed to break it...but I gave him what he wanted from me. The power to save his wife." Etonat pulled out a cigar and set the end on fire by touching it.

"Of course I keep tabs on him. He is very important to me." He said as he puffed on the cigar.

Delia sighed as she saw Draco walk off. She knew that they would need a heart to heart to clear things up but, for right now she focused on Dimitri's health. Delia sat quietly for a while and listened to the conversation between Etonat and Acheron.

@@Dimitri Hammer,

"Killing millions? Maybe I misheard but, did you say that by Dimitri having this power and him releasing you is killing millions...as in alive ponies? Or do you mean something else." Delia said.

Normally she would have grasped the conversations key points but she was distracted by the Stallions previous remarks.

"I'll have to admit, while I admire your audaciousness and cunning tactics, there are some lines that should not be crossed..."

Acheron knew the nature of demons. He doubted Etonat would really care considering demons don't really have any sense of right and wrong...

@,

"Well my dear. Big Red freed me. He freed demons into the mortal realm again for the first time in a long time. We do not go around and murder ponies. They summon us, and we offer them deals. If they want to take the deal, it is their choice. We never force it upon them, but we do cause some small subtle chaos. Nothing big though." Etonat puffed on his cigar, making the smoke swirl around his hoof. "Big Red could kill millions if he wanted to, but he only uses the power for his wife. Kind of a waste if you ask me though. Nonetheless, do not think of me as evil, lass. Think of me as a professional. Relax..." Etonat put his arm around Delia, and smirked.

@,

"Hey, when I make a deal I keep my word. I protect my interests. Never join a side unless it benefits me. I have nothing against the Seneschals, but they do impose a threat to my kingdom and Big Red here. So, I am helping you out. Big Red is like a brother to me....even if he does not agree." Etonat played with the smoke that came from the cigar.

@@Dimitri Hammer

Delia chuckled and shook her head. She took in a deep breath and closed her eyes, contemplating on the stallions words and his actions. She decided to challenge the Stallion to see if he was doing what she is thinking hes doing.

"I take it we are still waiting for Dimitri to come back to us via his will. Until then, describe to me what exactly you seem to like about me."

(edited)

Dimitri quaked on the ground as, still inside his mind, he endured the same horrid images. He got ever closer to the light in the distance, and began to hear his wife speak to him. Words of love, and care. He wiped his eyes and pressed onwards.

@,

"I particularly like your personality. You are a fighter. I can respect that. Also you have lovely eyes." Etonat smiled and put the cigar out on his arm. The skin singed and burned, but healed itself almost immediately. "I really ought to stop smoking. Not good for me health you know." He laughed as he rolled his eyes. "I can tell you do not trust me Delia. Hey, who can blame you? I am a demon with curious intentions, but I assure you I am just being my normal polite self, lass."

Edited by Dimitri Hammer

@@Dimitri Hammer,

Delia cracked the joints in her neck.

"Im not sure about that....are you really being polite...or are you just trying to seduce me?" She said with a hint of hostility.

Delia's next actions depended on the response of the stallion. If he said or did the wrong thing she would prove to him why she is such a fighter. 

@,

"Seduce you? Well, that is up to you to deduce. I do not want to 'bed' you. Have I mentioned anything about your body? Have I seemed to be 'frisky' at all? No, I am just enjoying a conversation with a lovely lass. I apologize if you think I am trying to seduce you. You must have had bad experiences with others in the past then, huh? I mean. I have not tried to kiss you or anything." Etonat smiled and shook his head. Mortals and their feelings. They assume things so quickly...

"Unlike our knightly courier," Acheron said with a smug grin. "So Etonat, have you ever been part of a Shadow Game? Maybe at least be a witness to one?"

Acheron was enjoying himself conversing with the demon, it had been long since he had had a chat with a powerful entity that didn't involve him getting attacked by countless minions.

@@Dimitri Hammer,

"Then what is with all this touchy feely crap you got going on with you? You know the last time a non-zebra did that to me? I'll tell you, his name was Draco and all he cared for was trying to lay with me. What with the mentioning of my flank and his chauvinistic attitude. You are one step away from being that Draco." Delia said.

It feels good to let these things out instead of keeping them hidden.

NO! You prided yourself on that. Are you turning into these weak pony types? Your a Zebra for spirits sake.

But...

But what? Draco told you to express yourself?! Buck that...he expresses himself and he is weak for it!

Maybe you are right.

of course im right...you are a strong wall of strength and courage..not some soft to the touch pony!

"Now now Delia, let's not make Etonat cry," Acheron chuckled. "Take time to take into account what Etonat has said, because for a demon his etiquette has been quite good. He's talking about your personality, as opposed to your body. Draco here never really did any of that, simply preferring to fall back on his relationship with you to try and use that as a ticket to the bed. Etonat is really just striking up a conversation. Although really.... I wouldn't recommend getting into a relationship with him," Acheron said with a smirk.

@,

"It is in my culture lass. Before I was cursed to be a demon I was a mortal once. In my culture, being 'touchy-feely' was a sign of politeness. Excuse me for trying to be nice. Remind me to not talk to you then. Or talk to me when you cool down lass. I just wanted to have a nice little chat." Etonat shrugged and turned into a mist. The mist floated next to Acheron, and he materialized back into his solid form. Only he had a tea cup in his grasp.

@,

"Never been involved in one mate. Ponies back then were too stupid enough to even initiate the game. We're talking about thousands of years ago too. Probably about eight thousand by now. So, have you ever witnessed a deal? I bet not though. Real ones have only been occurring for the past several months now." Etonat sipped from the cup.