private Mercs of Equestria Rp

dragon4111

Draco sighed as he looked to the door "Yeah come in," he said as he waited for them to take more potshots at him. When this was all over he will just probably go back to his job. Hell to the group thy probably didn't know the dangers he goes through on a daily basis just to get the package to the customers. "Yes?"

@@dragon4111,

Zefira smiled and pushed her way in.

"Poor Draco, getting verbally abused like that. It's a good thing though. I hear they do the same in the Royal Guard...call you names that is. Don't worry, Delia should be coming up any moment. She seemed like she wanted to talk to you about something." Zefira said as she looked around the cabin.

"Nice setup....i guess." 

"Better than being out there in the cold. Zefira looks like you have a follower behind you," Draco said as the last part. He looked to the fire slightly as he felt the warmth of the flames. "Fire the thing that brings life yet can cause so much death. The same could be said about water," he said.

Draco sighed as he looked to the door "Yeah come in," he said as he waited for them to take more potshots at him. When this was all over he will just probably go back to his job. Hell to the group thy probably didn't know the dangers he goes through on a daily basis just to get the package to the customers. "Yes?"

Diamond sighed as the other's entered the room. "Oh this is getting annoying." She grabbed Draco and used her magic to make a knife appear in her hooves. She held it to Draco's throat and was about to cut it until she let out a scream and collapsed onto her hooves. "ENVY IS...AHHH." She yelled, putting her hooves to her head. "YOU STUPID LITTLE BIT-" She stopped speaking as Diamond looked up...from Draco...to Delia...then her horn flashed and she vanished.

Diamond reappeared deep in the forest. There was a flash of light and Envy stood above her. "You just haaaad to wake up..." She sighed. "FIRE. ACID" She yelled. Moments later Fire and Acid Envy appeared next to Light. "Yeessss?" "Dispose of her." Fire smiled and her horn glowed same with Acid...but then, there was a flash of purple light and Diamond disappeared again...away from the three sister's.

She teleloprted...she was gone.

((Sorry bout this guys...but I'm done.))

@@dragon4111

Zefira looked back at Draco with a devilish smile.

"I prefer the cold actually. When you kill in the cold it makes it so much more enjoyable." Zefira said as she looked behind her.

"Who's following me? I see no pony." 

Zefira continued looking around hoping to find something to do while waiting for the others.

"Says the pony with a blood fetish," Draco said sarcastically as he looked at her with a chuckle. "So come to take some potshots at this courier. Well be prepared then for a verbal beat down because I'm almost fed up with this group alright," Draco said slightly with an edge. "Sorry but really oh well if I am a lustful stallion haven't I proven that I can control myself?" he clicked his tongue in annoyance,

@@dragon4111

"Hey...I dont have a blood fetish....well maybe a little...but dont tell my teddy bear." Zefira said as she trotted to the fireplace.

"Draco, dont take it too personally. They could have been venting...i mean they are going through alot right now. " 

Zefira trotted outside and looked around seeing the rest of the group still resting. She went back inside and leaned against a wall.

"You also could prove them wrong in their accusations."

Dimitri took a breath. He appreciated all of the support from his friends. Delia and Acheron. The others were uncaring it seemed, but at least he had two friends he could rely on. Dimitri wiped his eyes and let go of Delia. "I thank you for comforting me Delia..." he managed to say as his voice was hoarse and stuttered from all the crying and emotions. He breathed several times. Making sure he regained his composure. He would not have cried over anything. Anything else, but his wife. He only would cry over her. She was the only thing that mattered to him.

((Well seeing as Diamond is gone...))

Acheron walked into the cabin and watch the whole events unfold before him. It was fast, but from what he could gather the Envy sisters had possessed Diamond, only to be rejected.

"Diamond is gone. The pressure was too much for that poor mare," Acheron said. His voice feigned sympathy... "Well Draco, are you done relaxing and wasting time? Dimitri isn't feeling in his highest spirits because of the loss of his wife, so we best get moving and regroup..."

@@Dimitri Hammer

Delia nodded at Dimitri. 

"As long as we are friends, I will always be here when you need me." She said reassuringly.

Delia walked towards the cabin and came behind Acheron. She saw the ending of the events.

"DIAMOND!" She yelled as she saw the Alicorn disappeared.

Delia looked down at the ground and shed a tear. Her pupils twitched and hung her mouth in shook.

Get it together Delia! You dont need her...SHE WAS WEAK!

NO I LOVED HER

Get over it! She was only gonna slow the group down...you know it and i know it!

Its not about that...we shared-

shared what?! meaningless sex?! 

It wasnt meaningless! we shared something..

What?! She was weak and lacked drive....one sign of battle and she crumbles up like a little filly.

...I know...but it was deeper.

No it fucking wasn't. You could do better...try for Dimitri...i hear he's on the market.

NO! He is a friend....we are gonna get his wife back!

Sure ya are. In the meantime you can be alone! Adhere to your cultures values more...forget exposing yourself to these other cultures!

Delia shook her head. At that moment something minor popped in her head. She now carried herself more confidently. She also seem to wear less expression on her face. 

Delia didnt want to rest anymore and any longer than they already have. In truth her fellow zebra's only rested after a brutal day of hunting and gathering. Sure she liked resting with the group but, with the recent departure of Diamond she began to grow into her father.

"Yes, I agree. Let us get moving. Now."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zefira only twitched her ears at the events. She walked over to Acheron and stretched her head over to him.

@,

"Huh, tis a shame to lose her....not really." She flicked her tail at his chin and walked out of the door.

She waited outside of the cabin for the others.

Dimitri slowly walked over to where Delia went. He missed what had happened, but noticed they were all talking about Diamond leaving. He looked at the ground. "Is a shame..." he whispered as he then sighed and looked up. He was tired of this moping, and waiting. Sure, the pain of his wife's disappearance was killing him slowly, but he was damn determined to get her back no matter what. "I agree, let us move now. We can not waste anymore time..." He was going to get her back. The pain was still thre, but he tried to push it back.

"Herma-Mora keep you alive Light Diamond... so that I may rip the knowledge straight from your fragile mind once again, pathetic ingrate," Acheron said spitefully. The only reason he was upset is because now he would have to wait longer to reacquire the knowledge he gave up for that ungrateful mare.

Acheron motioned for Delia and Draco to leave with him, meeting up with Zefira outside the cabin.

(So... what now? The RP has been rather inactive lately so I kinda forgot what we were going for after this...)

@

Delia gazed at Acheron and followed him outside of the cabin. As she stepped outside she rubbed her head and closed her eyes.

"Damn, my head hurts. Bucking Pride and his annoying banters." She said in Swahili.

She paused for a second and thought it weird she didn't speak the ponies language.

Draco asked Delia in the zebra tongue "Are you alright?" Draco asked as he walked to her slowly. "Pride sheesh your keeping him in your head eh Delia?" Draco asked at the end with a chuckle. "Aye it's a shame. She held a blade to my throat but she has a lovely personality," Draco said in equish.

@@dragon4111,

Delia looked at Draco with a quizzical look.

"I am fine. Just a little ping in my head." She said

"How do you know about Pride?!" She asked.

Delia was starting to become irate as she started to forget some past events.

"Forget it, where are we going next? Is it off this island...please say yes." She said 

(edited)

"Yee," Draco was about to say but Lust hovered above. She looked to Delia and smiled sinisterly. "Well, well, well the zebra with Pride hmm tell me how is it that your starting to act like your father hmm maybe I should teach you how to act like a true lady," she says with a grin on her muzzle.

Edited by dragon4111

"What's up whorebiscuit," Acheron said with a grin as he spat at the ground to insult Lust. "Teach her how to be a lady? Unless being some disgusting prostitute is now considered a lady, I really doubt you know anything about such conduct. Laughing like a lady doesn't really do anything but prove you're some fake."

@@dragon4111,

"Not you again, what is it that you want this time?" Delia asked.

She dreaded seeing Lust again. She felt like Lust was the weakest and most annoying of the generals and, because of that she paid almost no amount of respect to her. 

"Let me guess, You are here to provide an analysis of our group...maybe toss in what I feel about Draco?" Delias head pinged again.

"You had best not mess with us, Lust. You will feel our wrath." She said this time in her native language.

"You...again...really?" Dimitri sighed as he witnessed Lust. He felt that Lust was a rather weak general, extremely annoying, but also more of a small obstacle compared to the other generals they had already faced. "Listen...you can mess with us, but can you do it later? I am sure none of us are in the mood to kick the shit out of you....excuse my foul language my friends....but honestly, go away..." Dimitri shook his head and placed a hoof on his forehead. He had a slight headache from the things happening. The pain of earlier still lingered as well, and he was getting a little mentally unstable, and maybe even unhinged.

"You make fun of me now but I haven't displayed my full power you know," Lust said with a smile. Draco sighed "She right fellas your really underestimating her. She controls the wind to a find point. So far she only lowered the temperature around us. Plus she held you ponies down and made to me felt like the upper atmosphere," he said and sighed "and your going to ignore me,"

"Hole in one lover boy," she said as she looked at Delia.  "So you doubt me?" she asked then with a large gale she sent the males and Zefira into a wall. Draco saw her reaching down to Delia a song of a temptress. The song to ponies in a trance and reveal their hidden desires.

Acheron grunted as he felt himself hurled against the wall with a powerful gale and seethed with anger as he felt himself unable to move while Lust descended towards Delia. He had a feeling of what the Seneschal was about to do, and he cursed at the mare.

"I promise you that I'm going to make your death as a painful as can be..."

Acheron continued to struggle to move.

"Soon you will taste a fraction of my power, and even that shall be enough to surpass the fullness of yours..."

@@dragon4111,

"Yes, I doubt you even if Draco speaks the truth. You may be strong, but you lack morals and sympathy...things that make us strong." Delia said.

She heard a song playing; it echoed within the deep crevices in her mind. She started to feel a bit sleepy but, shook her head around.

"Good try." She said sarcastically.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zefira laughed at Lust and Draco's claim of her controlling wind.

"As an assassin I basically glide through strong winds like a fish through water." She boasted as she got pinned against a wall.

"DAMNIT!" she said as she sighed.

Draco winced as he got slammed into the wall. "Told you. ," Draco said as he looked around. "We lack morals? Coming from a pony who can't get over himself I bet you would betray this very group just for a glimpse at the necronomicon. The zebra here is just one more step," Lust says as she looked to Delia then loosened the gale around Draco enough for him to move. "Now darling I'm going to take this lovely zebra with me and you will have to come find her," she said as she looked at Delia and smiled as she plucked up the zebra mare with a strong wind and flew off. Draco's eyes went cold as anger burned within his chest. Yet on the outside he looked calm and collected. When the two left the gales released the ponies. Draco says with a voice betraying no emotion "I want you three to go to the temple and find those artifacts," he looked to Acheron and handed him a map "Go here where I have it circled. It's New Colt City home to the Courier's guild. When you get there look for the Ragged Nug. That's the name of the bar. Don't you dare argue with me Acheron," Draco said with finality to his voice.

@@dragon4111,

Delia grew mad at the general's actions towards her.

"You better keep me confined with that wind of yours cause i promise you if I ever get free I will break you!"

Delia thrashed about hoping to break free of the grip she seemed to be in.

"Come, fight me fairly If you dare." Delia spit at Lust

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zefira landed on her hooves gracefully and stared at the map.

"Well...fine i guess we shall go to this Rugged Nug place...but  I dont see why we need to go there. Shouldn't we go after Delia?" 

Zefira the rubbed against Acheron and looked at him.

"what do you think...Teddy bear?"

@

Dimitri felt himself be let go after Lust departed. "I swear....when I get that bitch, I will knock her from her pedestal and make her last remaining minutes on this planet the worst she will ever fucking experience..." Dimitri huffed and shook his head. He felt the temperature within his body increase. "Where...what is this New Colt City? I never heard of such place..." he questioned as he closed his eyes. "The fire feels good, huh? Use it more to save her. Acheron is incredibly powerful, and he was scared of your power. His mocking was just hidden fear. He knows you could possibly destroy him, and anything that opposes you. Use it for her. It goes against your ideals, but for her....you would do anything..."

Dimitri looked to the ground and smirked. He looked back up and glanced towards Acheron and Zefira. "Are we going to do this....? What are we waiting for...?"