private Canterlot Dating Life

~The Snowy Wolf~

"Its ok its a secret we all have them" Equinox said. "Some secrets are just never meant to be said at all..." Equinox looked up and saw the moon. "Isn't that right Luna" Equinox said to himself then noticed Honey was about to walk into a pole. "Watch out before you hit the pole"

Honeys thought train was broken by Equinox warning about a pole. She turned to him with a look. "Hmm?" Before hitting the pole face first. She toppled over onto her back, her nose in allot of pain. "Ow. My nose!" She said, rubbing it and pulling herself to her hooves. "That hurt..."

"Are you ok" Equinox asked knowing that running into a pole would probably hurt a lot. "Your not hurt or anything are you" Equinox asked hoping Honey Jars isn't hurt or hoping she didn't break her nose. "You need to watch where you are going so that doesn't happen"

"Are you ok" Equinox asked knowing that running into a pole would probably hurt a lot. "Your not hurt or anything are you" Equinox asked hoping Honey Jars isn't hurt or hoping she didn't break her nose. "You need to watch where you are going so that doesn't happen"

"Yes it hurt! I just hit my face on a pole and you're asking me if it hurt?!" She exclaimed, getting up and rubbing her nose. "I-I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you just then. It just hurt allot. Y-Your'e not upset are you? I really didn't mean to yell at you honest." She said, covering her face with her hooves.

@,

Sky was surprised as he she grabbed his hand and she dragged him out of the club, already leading the way. He chuckled for a moment. He replied, "Why don't we just walk and talk for awhile?" He wasn't what sure what interested him so he decided that would be best.

(( Just noticied something, Honey Jars and Equinox both stutter. Stutter Squad tongue.png )) 

Edited by Warith

(Not meaning to do that I'm play in as my other OC who stutters a lot)

"I-its ok...really" Equinox said surprised he was yelled at. "Just never thought you would yell at me" Equinox said looking down. "I'm gonna head on home now...see you later" Equinox said as he headed on home.

(Not meaning to do that I'm play in as my other OC who stutters a lot)

"I-its ok...really" Equinox said surprised he was yelled at. "Just never thought you would yell at me" Equinox said looking down. "I'm gonna head on home now...see you later" Equinox said as he headed on home.

Honey Jars looked down, upset. "umm, OK. I... See you tomorrow, hopefully." She said walking the other way. "B-but you don't have to be sad." she lowered her head and walked to her friends house. *That could have gone better, I guess. I mean Am I even going to see him roaming around Canterlot or something?*

"Maybe be I should head out more often maybe tomorrow I might meet her again" Equinox said to himself as he arrived home and laid on his bed. "Maybe next time I will be more talkative... and not stutter as much" Equinox said as he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

@@Warith,

"Sure, works for me Sky. Just take your time figuring out what you want to do, as long as it doesn't involve booze."

Turning away from Sky as they started walking down the street together looking for something to do, Lime looked in the passing windows and held an argument with herself mentally about what she was doing.

"Why are you wasting the night with this drunk guy Lime? Shh, its the right thing to do; he needs somepony to talk to and something to do besides upend drinks. Besides, in the right light, he is kinda cute... Whatever, just talk to him, break the silence!"

"So, uh, Sky, what do you do? You know, for a job?"

Edited by Windy Runner

Honey knocked on the door of the apartment she would be staying in. Her friend opened the door and she walked in, almost instantly going into her room to sleep, seeing as it was rather late. *well, I done something of mild importance today. Perhaps I should see the art gallery.*

Milly had been at the club for some time now, not talking to anypony but just hanging out 'Hm, for some reason i had a little fun just being a wall flower' Milly thought to herself then laughed a bit 'Guess its about time to go home, everypony else eems to be, and its not like i'm doing anything' Milly thought to herself then left the club

@,

Sky heard her question he thought for a moment and said, "I'm entrepreneur of...sorts or a business man.." He thought it would be best if it he kept at. He smiled and then asked as they were walking, "This may be a stupid question, since I know your name but what do you do for a living?" he said with a slight tone of humor.

@@Warith,

"A business man? Yeah, THAT'S real specific... Hush Lime, if he doesn't want to talk about that, he doesn't want to talk about that! You'll be able to find some common ground to talk freely about, eventually... I hope..."

"What do I do? Oh, I work in the construction biz. Nopony can put up a structure better than me! Although business has been really good lately, So I've been able to hire workers to do the manual labor, I mainly just negotiate with clients about the nitty-gritty details. You know, zoning, utilities, all that legal junk. For a poor mare from Marelem, I think I turned out alright!" 

The moment the words were out of her mouth, she turned slightly pink with embarressment at her self-perceived bragging.

"Wow Lime, he probably is down on his luck right now, and you're boasting and bragging about your job? What kind of insensitive jerk are you??"

@,

Sky noticed her embarrassment at saying that, so he smiled at her and said cheerfully, "That's great to hear! I'm happy that your business is doing great." As they continued to walk down the street at night Sky couldn't pick out a place he liked so he asked, "So Lime where do you want to go? Honestly I can't make up my mind..."

Edited by Warith

@@Warith,

"Well Sky, I don't know for sure either. There's a pretty good looking ice cream shop over there, we could get some ice cream cones? Or maybe that coffee bar across the street? We could get some java and listen to live music! What do you think?"

(I'm taking creative liberties with what Canterlot has to offer in the way of entertainment. Haha deal with it img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png ))

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

(As stated before in my polite manner: ima gonna pist and yall can't stop me!)

Honey Jars woke up at around 7 to her alarm going off. She had set her alarm to the same time as she is use to, despite her friend telling her she should sit back some more. She let out a yawn and climbed out of bed, heading to the bathroom to sort her everything out.

((I was getting tired of waiting to tell the truth))

Equinox woke up with his mane all messed up. "Man never should have stayed up so late last night..." Equinox said as he got out of his bed and went to his bathroom. "And I look like a bloody mess...well I do plan on heading outside soon" Equinox said as he fixed his mane up so it didn't look to bad and then got his glasses on.

(OOC: uhh. I know right?!)

Honey Jars finished brushing her mane, her teeth, and had a shower. After she had her breakfast as well, shich she had nearly forgotten about, She headed out with her friend.

"So, what do you wanna do first?" He asked eagerly.

"umm. How about we go to the art gallery?" She asked. The other agreed and they left the building.

Equinox ate breakfast and cleaned up. "I wonder where I should head...I am getting tired of the library so maybe to the art gallery...or maybe somewhere else" Equinox said as he left his place. "Maybe I should head to the concert hall...nah there won't be anypony there at all I bet" Equinox thought.

Honey Jars walked out of the building with her friend.

"Which way is the Art gallery?" She asked.

"Take a turn right here and keep going for about 5 blocks before taking a left, and than a right, and thenk just go straight on." The colt next to her replied.

"Oh. OK" Honey said as they began to walk.

(I'm bored hurry up and find me.)

"Ill head to the art gallery" Equinox said as he began to walk towards the art gallery. "Maybe I'll meet Honey Jars on my way there" Equinox said as he looked at the sky then looked foward as to not run into anythin or anypony. "Now where was the Art gallery again"

"Ill head to the art gallery" Equinox said as he began to walk towards the art gallery. "Maybe I'll meet Honey Jars on my way there" Equinox said as he looked at the sky then looked foward as to not run into anythin or anypony. "Now where was the Art gallery again"

(OOC: Fine, I'll find you!)

As honey walked along, she noticed a familier face down the road. It couldn't, could it.

"Hey umm, i'll catch up with you later. I have somepony I need to talk to." He friend shrugged and continued walking as Honey went up next to Equinox. "Umm. Hi again"

Equinox kept walking till he saw Honey walk up to him and say hi. "Oh hello again Honey Jars how have you been" Equiox said as he smiled at her. "I was just heading to the Art gallery do you wana come with me" Equinox asked as he fixed his glasses that felt crooked on his face.

Equinox kept walking till he saw Honey walk up to him and say hi. "Oh hello again Honey Jars how have you been" Equiox said as he smiled at her. "I was just heading to the Art gallery do you wana come with me" Equinox asked as he fixed his glasses that felt crooked on his face.

Honey Jars nodded. "OH umm, that was where I was going to go anyway. So I umm. I guess I could go with you instead of my friend. N-not to say he's my only friend because you're a friend, but I'm not... Friendzoning you either, because I don't do that so...! she fell into an awkward silence. She had already made this embarresing for both of them.

"Ummm okay..." Equinox fell silent after hearing what she said then decided to break the silence. "So lets get going then shall we" Equinox said as he walk fowards and didnt pay attention and ran into a street pole. "Ow" Equinox fell to the ground holding his nose. "That...hurt"

As Buttonstitch woke up the next morning, she stretched and sighed, thinking about the night before. Her night talking to Max probably didn't fit most ponies' definition of 'fun', but she did have fun. If she was lucky, maybe she would bump into him once more. Craving sweet, she found herself sitting outside Sugarcube Corner with a hot cocoa and a chocolate croissant, deep blue magic used to both eat and work on making a toy turtle out of buttons.