Gender Race

Shift

Yeah..no @ZethaPonderer, You cheated.  @Shift before you update the record please null @ZethaPonderer's posts.  It would be no different if I had a female friend posts for my side. Also the brohoof spam for each post?  The bullshit is ripe and plenty. 

If the game is going to be fair again the points racked up roll back to 167 before @ZethaPonderer and @Summerlicious Breeze screwed things up for those who played fairly.

Edited by Ph0enix
  • Brohoof 1

msg-8308-0-18136900-1455052790.png
Signature by Kiyoshi, Avatar by Ruhisu. We rise only to fall to rise again.

@ZethaPonderer forum game or not you still cheated and played the game wrong. That's unsportsman like and unfair to those who actually played fairly. 

I can take losing just fine and heck i'd be the first to congradulate the other side but I can't after this. 

Edited by Ph0enix
  • Brohoof 1

4 minutes ago, FuriousBlaze3000 said:

What did Zetha cheat?

Zetha racked up points for the other side when he's a male. 

@ZethaPonderer i'm not cussing anyone out am I? A little hard would be exactly that. I'm saying the victory if the mods count it as such was won by cheating and i'm asking for it to be made fair for those who played it as it is suppose to be played.

Edited by Ph0enix
  • Brohoof 1

Nah you’re doing the right thing here. I did all this out of pure boredom and want to be entertained :lol:.

I do take comfort in being male thank you very much, but I do have a feminine side I can’t shake off. It’s all about the balance. Just don’t go off the deep end.

@FuriousBlaze3000 no..that has nothing to do with it and that kinda language isn't funny nor tolerated. 

@ZethaPonderer that's not the deep end. I've seen people threaten users over a counting game..im just expressing myself.

Edited by Ph0enix

Actually Ph0enix that going off the deep end comment was referring to myself there so no worries you’re good. Just to clarify. Anyway, I’m done screwing around. Cya.

Oh right forgot. Need to either add or subtract a number to keep this game going. Eh I’ll do neither,

Edited by ZethaPonderer