Adult Scootaloo - Sketch

Lisa

lzKB8ov.png

And adult Scootaloo... what more must I say?

I couldn't be bothered shading this, in fact I had no intention of drawing this. I drew it cos I was bored.

This took me about 10-20 minutes.

Edited by Colgate♥
  • Brohoof 16

wish I could sketch like that in 10-20 min... or even 10-20 days :( i suck at art haha but I like the concept! Might just be me but the tail seems off compared to the rest of the picture but I still like it. You have my meaningless seal of approval!

This is pretty nice. Her neck looks a little long though, in comparison to her body. Ponies are a little more short and stocky in real life, so their necks are not as long as horses. Did you leave her wings small on purpose? They don't seem to match her body mass, but then again, I don't think they do in the show either-so that would make sense. Also, Scoots is still a blank flank even as an adult? D:

Also, Scoots is still a blank flank even as an adult? D:

Well, I can't predict what her cutie mark could be. It could be anything, so of the cutie marks ponies own are completely random, like Twilight's.

The only problem I'm having with it is that it's rather disproportional, even for a ten-twenty minute sketch.

You might want to check out a pony anatomy chart.