Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

bring back the section mods and global mods.

Nicolae Carpathia

So i noticed the forums have been going under a lot of change during my time as a member of this forum. Normally i wouldn't suggest this but we might need the section moderators and global moderators back, becasue of these fallowing reasons.

1. To keep the order of the forums intact and to prevent trouble makers from posting threads that are  against the Globe rules. 
  2. To keep and to maintain an orderly forum.
  3. To keep an staff presence at all times.

I do believe these to be self evident as our beloved forums that we have come known to love and to accept as our home forum , do agree to extent that the number of section mods and global mods have dropped extraordinary to where the rules themselves hardly don't ever matter.

In conclusion i do believe that our forums will be needing these mods now more then ever to insure peace and stability to the forums.

So i noticed the forums have been going under a lot of change during my time as a member of this forum. Normally i wouldn't suggest this but we might need the section moderators and global moderators back, becasue of these fallowing reasons.

1. To keep the order of the forums intact and to prevent trouble makers from posting threads that are  against the Globe rules. 
  2. To keep and to maintain an orderly forum.
  3. To keep an staff presence at all times.

I do believe these to be self evident as our beloved forums that we have come known to love and to accept as our home forum , do agree to extent that the number of section mods and global mods have dropped extraordinary to where the rules themselves hardly don't ever matter.

In conclusion i do believe that our forums will be needing these mods now more then ever to insure peace and stability to the forums.

I think you may be mistaken. They haven't gotten rid of the global mods and sectional mods, just put them under a different title. A forum can't run without moderators to keep track of it after all! ;)

• Brohoof 4

Silver Marcato is correct. There are as many active Sectional and Global moderators as there has ever been, and likely more. The latest change was intended to simplify the organization of the site. Rest assured that we are being vigilant in policing the forums for anything that violates the rules, and if there is anything specific that made you believe the rules aren't being enforced adequately, we'd appreciate it if you would take the time to report it.