Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Mistaken Identity!

Toxic Widow

ATTENTION!! LOOKING FOR ONE MORE EARTH PONY APPLICANT!!

RP Thread: http://mlpforums.com/topic/59032-mistaken-identity/

OOC Thread: http://mlpforums.com/topic/59031-ooc-thread-for-mistaken-identity/

What if you woke up and weren't in your bed? You don't feel the same and when you look at yourself in the mirror you aren't you at all! You look around and it turns out you aren't even in your house!

You were once a pony. Now you're human. What happened?

In this RP that is the question which will be answered.

For some reason all the humanoid ponies go to one private boarding school, the place you woke up in. It's called Crestview High. It is divided into sections for each type of pony. Pegasus, Unicorn, and Earth Pony. The Pegasus section is called The Lit House. The Unicorn section is called The Mag House. The Earth Pony section is called The Dwellers House. It operates almost like a prison, but will the ponies ever escape or break the rules and figure out what happened to them?

Will they ever regain their pony abilities?

CRESTVIEW HIGH'S RULES:

1. No socializing between Houses except at lunch. Punishment: Solitary Confinement for two days.

2. Wear your student ID at all times. Punishment: Ridiculed in front of the whole school.

3. Wear your uniform at all times. Punishment: Ridiculed in front of whole school.

4. Go to all of your classes on time. Punishment: Public beating.

So umm if you want to sign up for this Role-Play there are a few rules.

1.Please use correct grammar.

2.Please no alicorns. I love them but I feel like they wouldn't be suitable for this Role-Play. If you have an alicorn OC and want to use it for the Role-Play though you can tell me if you would like to change it to a Pegasus, Unicorn, or Earth Pony.

3.Please no god-modding. For anyone who doesn't know that's the act of making your character control everything.

4.Please no fighting!

In your application please tell me if you want a roommate or not! Oh and include a link to your OC character's database page of course!

If you have any questions please feel free to ask!

Oh and here's my OC's database page of course.http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/novella-r3167

List of Accepted Applicants So Far

Female:

1. @, as Novella. Mag House.

2. @@hana, as Cloud Whisper. Lit House.

3. @@PinkieShyFlutterPie, as Neon Strobe. Dwellers House.

4. @@Sapphire, as Cream Tea. Mag House.

5. @, as Icy Stars. Lit House.

Male:

1. @@Civil Sunset, as Civil Sunset. Mag House.

2. @, as Flying Ace. Lit House.

3. @@King Brony, as Thought Shaper. Mag House.

4. @,   as Splinter. Lit House.

Quick note about roommates. I will be picking them at random within each house. Sorry if you don't get one.

Edited by MissWonder
  • Brohoof 1

Sounds like this might be fun smile.png I will be using my oc  http://mlpforums.com...ht-shaper-r3143

And having a roommate sounds like fun too. By the way pay no mind to his stats they are for a different role-play 

I'd like to join, man I'm running into good rp link to my OC is in my sig hope to be accepted. And yes those are scare rules

You're both accepted! Thanks for applying. I'll let you know when we have enough people to start the Role-Play.

i want to join, but i have 3 things to ask

1. ill need help, i aint really good at rps and such :c

2. i might have some grammer problems, english is my second language and i have a problem in my brain that damage my ability to learn languages, is it ok? :\

3. you sign up in here?

• Brohoof 1

i want to join, but i have 3 things to ask

1. ill need help, i aint really good at rps and such :c

2. i might have some grammer problems, english is my second language and i have a problem in my brain that damage my ability to learn languages, is it ok? :\

3. you sign up in here?

1. Ok I'm sure myself and the other Role-Players can help you out.

2. That's ok as long as you try your hardest.

3.Yes.

thank you :3

this is the link for my character:

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/cloud-whisper-r1408

(female pegasus)

guess that a roomate is nice ^^;

one question

when you say humanized, is it fully humanized, or is it hulf? (like still have wings and horns, and might have the same color as they used to?)

You're accepted. Yes fully humanized. Like they would have the same hair color but not really much else besides eye color. By looks I mean. Personality would stay the same.

@@Civil Sunset, @, @@King Brony, @@hana,

Do you think I should start the Role-Play now or wait for more people to join? I'll be fine with either option I just wanted to get your opinions.

i dont really care, but before we start, do you want me to draw the OCs as humans? (i just developed my self a chibyish artstyle which is really fast and fun to do, not so proportional thou)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@hana, Ok I have a picture of my OC humanized that I found but if you wanna draw that it would be fine with me. Just click the link in the description.

Edited by MissWonder

@@hana, Ok I have a picture of my OC humanized that I found but if you wanna draw that it would be fine with me. Just click the link in the description.

can you inform all the people that take a role in this rp to pm me their oc and how should it look when humanized? (and tell me the uniform look like)

its going to be so much  fim :'D

• Brohoof 1