Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request i need a signature!

anarchistpony94

i need someone who can make a signature for me. i dont know how to do it my self. i want my signature to have a picture of fluttershy and an anarchy A, i dont have any specific requirements. please reply if you would like to create my signature

I suppose I could take a crack at it. I have a couple of requests that I need to do, but I can always give this a shot as well. Feel free to PM me with more details if you have them. ;)

Or post in this thread if you wish.

Edited by Kyoshi

thank you very much, im just looking for something simple, and im not in a hurry to get it, feel free to take your time, just make it however you think it would look good. oh, i do want the fluttershy pic to be of her saying yay. again, thank you.

thank you very much, im just looking for something simple, and im not in a hurry to get it, feel free to take your time, just make it however you think it would look good. oh, i do want the fluttershy pic to be of her saying yay. again, thank you.

How does this look? smile.png This did not take anywhere near as long as I thought it would. I tried to keep things simple while also experimenting a little. I unsure if you wanted text of any kind, so I left that out. I can add it if you want me too. 

anarchistpony94sigreque.png

Let me know if there is anything that you want changed. ;)

I am glad that you like it. smile.png Be sure to credit me if you use it. wink.png

Also, I do not want be a backseat mod or anything, but I advice not doing the filler thing, since that can lead to some hefty warnings. I do not agree with the character requirement that much myself, but it is there, so there is not much we can do except abide by it.

Edited by akita-ken