Caption the avatar above you.

Captain Marvelous

Luna is not amused

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Hey! That was my line!!

I broke my bass cannon! Now i have to make music with this guitar!

(edited)

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I HATE BEING NINJA'D

Edited by LatinoChurro
  • Brohoof 2

Fluttershy:I love you Dashie!!

RD:*starts laughing hysterically*

I know,man! Gosh! i am so high right now!

(edited)

*Whistles innocently* "I'ma just gonna paint over this 'Garbage-Collector' cutie mark and put a crescent moon on instead.  'Cause, 'Control the Moon' sounds a lot more than 20% cooler!"

Dunno how such obviously distracted and/or sleepy characters make such good ninjas...

I Will Go Down With This Ship

Edited by InvisiblePinkUnicorn
  • Brohoof 2

BUCKING NINJAS!!