Caption the avatar above you.

Captain Marvelous

Help I'm stuck in a completely white room!

"I had a name... forgot it many, centuries ago. It faded away like many things, but me. I'm still here, still here trying to find something. What is that something? I don't know, I forgot." -The Nameless Knight

"My color as a core was forbidden in the lab, so now I dedicate myself for being in a gray square. Life's good."

~Nothing is sad. Everything is Friendship~

~I live to seek truth, not to reach it~

~Search for the ones who seek the truth, and run from the ones who know it~

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/romulus-lance-romance-r2127http://general-sedivh.deviantart.com/ |

If I was in a black and white movie... I would look exactly the same

"I had a name... forgot it many, centuries ago. It faded away like many things, but me. I'm still here, still here trying to find something. What is that something? I don't know, I forgot." -The Nameless Knight

Fight monkeys.... fight

I am not amused....

(I'm not Wheatley!!!)

See this ball.... I drink stuff through it

(I'm not the space core either, I am the Time core)

I believe I can fly

"NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA NIGGA! IMMA HUNDRED PERCENT NIGGA! Except for my blue eye."

~Nothing is sad. Everything is Friendship~

~I live to seek truth, not to reach it~

~Search for the ones who seek the truth, and run from the ones who know it~

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/romulus-lance-romance-r2127http://general-sedivh.deviantart.com/ |

(I'm white.... I'm just a new model of core....)

I am multi-racial

GlaDOS: let me do this one!

fine....

GlaDOS: You want your cake don't you... well too bad

Sweetie Belle Approves!!

I have a scarf I have a scarf!

i have swords... do you really want to piss me off

COSPLAY POWERS GO!!!!!!!!