Caption the avatar above you.

Captain Marvelous

Faster than a speeding bunny.  More powerful than a loco night mare.  Able to leap apple trees in a single bound.  "Look! Up in the sky!  It's a bird. It's a plane."

It's Supercolt!

Yes, it's Supercolt - strange visitor from another valley who came to Ponyville with powers and abilities far beyond those of mortal pony. Supercolt - who can change the course of mighty rivers, bend steel with his bare haooves, and who, disguised as Mr. Green, mild-mannered member for a great internet forum, fights the never ending battle for Truth, Justice and the Equestrian Way.

• Brohoof 1

Faster than a speeding bunny.  More powerful than a loco night mare.  Able to leap apple trees in a single bound.  "Look! Up in the sky!  It's a bird. It's a plane."

It's Supercolt!

Yes, it's Supercolt - strange visitor from another valley who came to Ponyville with powers and abilities far beyond those of mortal pony. Supercolt - who can change the course of mighty rivers, bend steel with his bare haooves, and who, disguised as Mr. Green, mild-mannered member for a great internet forum, fights the never ending battle for Truth, Justice and the Equestrian Way.

SO MUCH YES!!! I FREAKING LOVE THIS!!!

(edited)

Swiggity swooty, i'm coming for dat booty.

(Aw shoot, I accidently captioned Slendermane... woops)

Strike a pose! (Vouge, vouge, vouge)

Edited by ReGen
  • Brohoof 1