Caption the avatar above you.

Captain Marvelous

People mistake me for that Yugi kid. And one time this guy named Maximillion Pegasus called me "Yugi boy" and challenged me to a duel.

I don't even know what he meant.

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

*trying not to fall down laughing*

Lovers best friends forever...

I prefer them to be lovers.

• Brohoof 1

*Dramatic close up on raccoon*

"Mother of god!"

img-2801-1-rsz_sjsitebanner.png

Previously known as: Supahsnail, Snails, SnailZOID, Snails (The Beautiful), The Beautiful Snailzuki, Pretty Koenma, SecretAgentSnails, Topaz, SnailZOID Reynolds, SnailZOID Cage, and Snails The Klayman

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7ks7cTevfRojdvkwD5yROg

I swear. If one more person calls me Yugi. I'm gonna lose it! :okiedokielokie:

That's it! I'm going Smash and Dash on your ass! :angry:

Pedokitten

Look! I'm cosplaying as Foxy from FNaF.

This gun's just made out of rubber. ;)

Don't be fooled by my attractive appearance,I'm actually quite deadly.

I have a little crush on my Dark Magician Girl.