Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Moosefullaeggs

Akemi Homura

I know what you mean,Newfriend.

I might like alone alot aswell. I understand that you may not believe in the Helocentric theory, but we have the same feels.Being friends with everypony, and being able to look through all my visions makes me a grate person. I hate being less then best to; life is worse when you being at less than go to best. Doing the competitors out is the best part of leaf.Cheaters and cheating is the worst part of leaf, and I hope you do the out to! I cen be calm to but i always get blind when I start my friends up to. I rehat alot to, I are kind and help example by being a good leader, to.

• Brohoof 3

right! MLP can change some aspects of you if you let it. so basically this is a discussion but of what excatly?

IT'S BECAUSE life is worse when you being at less than go to best

Ha, I dunno why but I simply loved it! Still, i'm going to fix some so it looks better

I might like alone alot aswell. I understand that you may not believe in the Helocentric theory, but we have the same feelings. Being friends with everypony, and being able to look through all my visions makes me a great person. I hate being less than best to; life is worse when you are being at less than go to best. Doing the competitors out is the best part of life. Cheaters and cheating is the worst part of life, and I hope you do the out to! I can be calm too but i always get blind when I start my friends up too. I rehat alot too, I am kind and help ie. by being a good leader, too.

IT'S BECAUSE life is worse when you being at less than go to best

well you might have to change the topic naem mate, it gives off the wrong vibes. so life is best when you put your best hoof forward but you won't always come out on top either so you must learn to sometimes accept defeat and know when to retreat or it'll come back and kick you in the tail.

Posted Image

i was wondering when you'd reply

well you might have to change the topic naem mate, it gives off the wrong vibes. so life is best when you put your best hoof forward but you won't always come out on top either so you must learn to sometimes accept defeat and know when to retreat or it'll come back and kick you in the tail.

I rehat alot too, I am kind and help ie. by being a good leader, too.

"Please give me a copy of Atelier Totori right now."

i swear im gonna have a heartattack next time you post something even sounds remotely evil because that avatar is scaring me bad, its scaring me worst than when me and Fluttershy battled the one time

I rehat alot too, I am kind and help ie. by being a good leader, too.

so you have good qualities so what could be a downfall?

i swear im gonna have a heartattack next time you post something even sounds remotely evil because that avatar is scaring me bad, its scaring me worst than when me and Fluttershy battled the one time

so you have good qualities so what could be a downfall?

how you write a story, i also like to do music videos of a songs i love.

• Brohoof 1

>sphagetti is constantly dripping

Oh god, you're an embarrassment to your family. Don't bother to return home, they know what you've done!