Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Normal to Have Ponies Everywhere?

ScootalooZz

not sure if im in the right place, cuz this is my first topic thing. but anyways.

i dont know if i have a problem or something. it seems everything i do has gotta have ponies. like my phone has a pony background, so does  computer. and in my webdesign class my teacher said make a website about anything we wanted. so i made a pony website. i also have some ponies on my entertainment center, but yeah its like an addiction or something like that. some of my friends get annoyed with it. especially when i switched my gamertag on xbox to ScootalooZz. then theyre all like 'omg man' but i dont see no prob. even on my skateboard i but pony stickers all over it. and im thinking to get a custom deck with ponies.

is everyone else like this, or just me? to have ponies every and almost always on your mind.

• Brohoof 4

I always feel like I do the exact same thing shortly after I start liking everything I'm into. It was mainly forum avatars, though. I don't draw, write or compose, and I don't have much real-life hobbies.

ScootalooZz...

Let me assure you: you're not alone.

I love having ponies on everything I own, including my hates, jackets, shirts, laptop, phone, games, mind, and probably a billion other things. It just... happens. I can't really explain why this happens. I've had a bunch of other interests before this and I've never had the urge to cover everything with those interests, until I fell in love with My Little Pony.

So I think it's pretty normal, my friend. Well, at least normal if you're a Brony.

I wish I could do the same as you. Unfortunately even just an image of a pony on my computer will make people question me.

And yes, it's pretty normal. For me, it seems to happen to any thing I develop an interest into.

• Brohoof 1

I nearly ponify everything too. In all honesty it makes everything so much funner (dat grammar). So ponify ALL the things you can

What Oshawott here is trying to tell you, is that you must assist in every Brony's sacred mission to do the unthinkable:

ponify_the_world_by_tygrhd-d5hjw7r.png

Are you up to the challenge?

• Brohoof 2

Eh I think it sounds pretty normal, you just like a show and want to have things personalized to the show you like.

I remember liking other things and personalizing stuff I had to it. However I'm a closet brony, so I haven't done the same thing yet with my bronyism. :P.

I do like personalizing things and stuff, so I understand the feeling and I think it's perfectly normal.

• Brohoof 1

In the UK, they have no shops to buy MLP Mechandise since the show isn't on television here (it's horrible, yes I know). Though there's this shop in Central London called Tokyo Toys where you can buy loads of anime stuff. I went there a few weeks ago and I found myself wanting to buy everything. I only had about £25 but I still had to have a budget lunch after buying a Renji's Zanpakto Keyring from Bleach, a Bleach Poster and a Death Note scarf.

In case your interested, Tokyo Toys is at Piccadily Circus in the Trocadero. I'd love to get something to say I'm a brony. :(

• Brohoof 1

Pretty normal, I would say. 

Personally I dont have many pony things other than images on the computer, but I have Ponyhoof on my Facebook, I have a rotation of I think...12 pictures on my computer background, all my profile pics are ponies - at one point I ponified my gamertag, but i'm too attached to my old one to change it forever. 

I mean, next to my TV upstairs I have a Twilight Sparkle brushable figure, and I have a T-shirt of Princess Luna. I'm looking to get myself more merchandise in the future, and everything I own will eventually have some form of pony, just like 80% of things I own have some form of Halo...even some pony things ._.

I can't really say much about this because, where I am I see no pony merchandise in sight. Sometimes, I dream about ponifying the world but that would be too easy. I feel your pain, I wish for ponies everywhere.

Totally normal. I also get this urge to ponify every aspect of my life, be it subtle or direct. I use Ponyhoof on Facebook, even if I hardly use Facebook. Pony wallpapers, pony shirts, pony names, pony whatevers. I try to keep it at a healthy level, though. Hopefully, people don't think I'm completely obsessed with ponies (I am, of course).

• Brohoof 4

Totally normal. I also get this urge to ponify every aspect of my life, be it subtle or direct. I use Ponyhoof on Facebook, even if I hardly use Facebook. Pony wallpapers, pony shirts, pony names, pony whatevers. I try to keep it at a healthy level, though. Hopefully, people don't think I'm completely obsessed with ponies (I am, of course).

Heh, I kind of understand where you're coming from on that last part. Hard for others to not think you're obsessed with them when they're plastered all over you and everything you own...

Oh well, nopony seems to mind too much!

• Brohoof 1

Personally, I only ponify things that are personal to me (in other words, only I see them). An example would be my phone, computer and comments in my code.

I'm not a closet brony though, mostly everyone I know, knows that I'm a brony and as long as I don't shove it down there throat there fine with it.

So to answer OP's question, no there's nothing wrong with it. Just be aware that other people have opinions about ponies and you better be ready to hear them because you're bound to get them if you ponify everything.

But, you shouldn't really care about what other people think, as long as you're not harming anyone then who cares.

I think its pretty normal to wanna ponify everything. I have only ponified my tablet though cuz only i use it. I've been fighting the urge to ponify my Ipod,phone,computer. and bulletin board for months now because i don't want anyone to know i'm a brony just yet.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Hahaha, trust me man there's plenty of people that do the same thing, there's nothing wrong with it. If it makes you happy then by all means do it.

One of us, one of us.

Edited by Guest

Thanks everyone! Good to know im not the only one wanting to ponyfy everything. Seriously, cuz i thought it was weird of me. But i guess its all normal haha.