Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello from an Insane person

Hypereddie

Hello.

I'm Eddie (or ep42 because why not), I'm new here so I guess its conventional around here to make a "Hello" topic.

A lot of the other forums I use to go on have either shutdown or are going to shutdown, so I've decided to look for a new community to start fresh in.

So..I guess I post some information about myself?

I spend around 7-15 hours a day on the computer (way to long in other words) and there's a good chance that I'm insane. I'm a polyglot computer programmer and spend 90% of my time programming. I spend the other 9% lurking and posting on forums, the other 0.9% listening to music and the other 0.1% sleeping.

I look forward to meeting the people of this community and hope I don't get rocks thrown at me...

so..

hi

8d8a7d885b.png

Thanks feld0 for the donation picture and singing in the stream :3, 5$ well spent.

• Brohoof 2

Welcome ep42 to the MLP Forums my name is names or name62 (personally both work) I see you do programming a lot and listen to music and well sleep to me that sounds more like a hacker but programmer hacker are all welcome here personaly I do some hacking here and there but yah:/ ) but anywho I hope you enjoy your stay at the mlp forums. Where we will never stone you for what you like or think:)

• Brohoof 1

stoning.jpg

Prepare to FIRE!!!!!

Just Kidding, Welcome to the best forum on the net. It awesome here most of the time, you should enjoy it. Question: Does 42 stand for something? (Like life the universe and ever thing)

• Brohoof 1

Hello.

I'm Eddie (or ep42 because why not), I'm new here so I guess its conventional around here to make a "Hello" topic.

A lot of the other forums I use to go on have either shutdown or are going to shutdown, so I've decided to look for a new community to start fresh in.

So..I guess I post some information about myself?

I spend around 7-15 hours a day on the computer (way to long in other words) and there's a good chance that I'm insane. I'm a polyglot computer programmer and spend 90% of my time programming. I spend the other 9% lurking and posting on forums, the other 0.9% listening to music and the other 0.1% sleeping.

I look forward to meeting the people of this community and hope I don't get rocks thrown at me...

so..

hi

img-1436805-1-8d8a7d885b.png

Thanks feld0 for the donation picture and singing in the stream :3, 5$ well spent.

Welcome Welcome! I hope you enjoy this forum as much as i do!

BTW... an insane person doesn't know their insane, in fact they think they are the most sane person the planet. 

If you ever want to talk, just message me! 

post-14701-0-67547400-1367813888_thumb.jpg

Good to know that insane people are abundant here..I can already feel myself fitting in..Day one..I have managed to convince the ponies that I am one of them..

In other news:

Welcome to the forum!I too am knew here and suck at it.

Deathflame

(edited)

Thank you all for such friendly hello's and good days. I only ask to not throw rocks in fear that I was not a pony but rather an alligator.

Welcome ep42 to the MLP Forums my name is names or name62 (personally both work) I see you do programming a lot and listen to music and well sleep to me that sounds more like a hacker but programmer hacker are all welcome here personaly I do some hacking here and there but yah:/ ) but anywho I hope you enjoy your stay at the mlp forums. Where we will never stone you for what you like or think:)

Yes I do some reverse engineering stuff, but not for malicious purposes but rather for educational and non-malicious purposes.

Question: Does 42 stand for something? (Like life the universe and ever thing)

Maybe...

2Ocdo.jpg

ITS A SECRETTTTT

Welcome to the forum!I too am knew here and suck at it.

Hello...I'm an alligator Edited by ep42
  • Brohoof 2

Launch... The.... ROCK CANNON!!!.

Oh.. i dont have one :l...

Welcome to the forum's my friend :D. you will find that this place is very welcoming and freindly c:. Have fun foruming :D.

Why hello there, fellow insanity mate!  I see your name is Eddie!  You must therefore be a starboard computer, huh?  Especially since your name is EP42.  Well, if we were to throw rocks of any kind at you, I assure that they would be moon rocks, which might be a fun thing if you have an Aperture Brand Portable Wormhole Transportation device!  (Copyright Cave Johnson, CEO of Aperture Science.)  Then you would get cover in moon dust, and would instantly become a portal-bearing surface!  Enough of the chit-chat, though, I need to know if you have any celery on you and/or a wire cutter?

• Brohoof 1

Hi Eddie you have the same name as my uncle Eddie. Sorry to hear that other forums that you go to may or are shutting down. Well I hope you stay with us for a good while have fun and good luck with your computer programing.

Hello and welcome to the MLP Forums I hope you can enjoy your time around here and have a blast of time! Also don't be afraid to make lots of new friends!tongue.png