Brony Stampede (What Ticked Off Bronies Act Like)

MetalheadWolfman

(edited)

]I was watching a video from my favorite YouTuber, AzuriteReaction, when he said something hilariously true about many people in our fanbase.

(Warning: Language)

(Comments are at 4:46)

http://www.youtube.(dot)com/watch?v=VPsCTY4kSB0&feature=player_embedded ~ If the video isn't being embedded for some reason.

Those of you who have an open mind will find this hilarious... The rest of you, not so much xD

and then somebody in the chat was talking about how they hadn't heard of MLP.. heh..heh..

Edited by Isaac Swett
  • Brohoof 2

]I was watching a video from my favorite YouTuber, AzuriteReaction, when he said something hilariously true about many people in our fanbase.

(Warning: Language)

(Comments are at 4:46)

[media][/media]

Those of you who have an open mind will find this hilarious... The rest of you, not so much xD

How can he be my favorite Youtuber? I have no idea who it is. Also I think your video must have screwed up, because there is nothing there.

How can he be my favorite Youtuber? I have no idea who it is. Also I think your video must have screwed up, because there is nothing there.

There, I modded the original post. Shoulda fixed it. Hopefully... hehheheehehehehehehehehehe

If it's not embedded, I don't know what's wrong. :C

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.