Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Attack on Chrystal empire

Midnight fell

ok what i have to say to that character....holy shit that was amazing! your in and yes you can be sent by luna to fix it welcome to the party....shit @Silent dawn! i need a reboot!

• Brohoof 1

Ok what i have to say to that character....holy shit that was amazing! your in and yes you can be sent by luna to fix it welcome to the party....shit @Silent dawn! i need a reboot!

Well thank you I'm actually new to this so to recieve such a high compliment is really reassuring, For Princesses and PonyVille ! (parody of For Queen and Country)

ATTENTION! the rp is having a reboot as soon as silent dawn makes it.... we made a deal if i get about 3 or more members we reboot it and silent dawn wnated to make a reboot so do not post on the rp

• Brohoof 1

yes you are staying! we just got to wait for the other two...dayum they are slow i would do the reboot but silent dawn asked me personally

I have made the reboot's Searching page.

I have added a few details and rules here and there so it's all clearer and more organized.

I also kicked PoniBroni and Surreal Darkness as they didn't make a single post. If they want to come back they will have to repost what they want to play as on the reboot.

I kinda pointed that out lol XD that was some recap thingie of mine. Um..yea people if I were you I would go look at the reboot

I kinda pointed that out lol XD that was some recap thingie of mine. Um..yea people if I were you I would go look at the reboot

could you post a link to the reboot page? if it's already been made that is, and if it's not then that's okay

After the defeat of King Sombra, the shadow's power has escaped from its remains. With Sombra's shadow comes to and fro, it brings out the brother of the King. Its name is Nocturne, and it's 10x darker than the last. 

Nocturne: (Growls fiercely) Ahhhhhh....... What has happened? I feel........incredibly powerful!! 

Little did he thought he'd known, he saw the remains of Sombra, and his horn has no more power to contain. 

Nocturne: No......my brother!! (roars) WHO HAS DONE THIS TO YOU?!! He used his magic to levitate his horn and shed tears.

Then suddenly, out of nowhere, Sombra's voice can be heard, but he can't tell if he's either dreaming or heariing things in his head. Searching around the Crystal Empire doesn't seem to be an act of silliness, but an act of wondering, as if he began to lose himself out of his surroundings.

Sombra: Nocturne......... It is your brother.........

Nocturne: WHERE?!! 

Sombra: I am here.......(he somewhere inside the foggy atmosphere, followed by his transparent face.) I am here.........

Nocturne: BROTHER!!! I thought you were dead!! (he bows down to his noble brother)

Sombra: It is time. 

Nocturne: Time for what? For what?!!!

Sombra: Time for the second coming of the tyrant ruler of the Crystal Empire..... you must defeat Twilight Sparkle and the rest of Ponyville.....

Nocturne: But how my brother? How must I take your place as The Crystal Empire's true King?! 

Sombra: You must defeat Ponyville's heroes, and you must start a new revolution of the King's reign........

Nocturne: NOO!!! Brother, don't leave me!!

(Sombra's head began vanishing into the fog, and Nocturne began to have second thoughts, until he looked back to Ponyville and Canterlot. His face began expressing a vicious and tempting look as if he's ready to start the reign of tyranny.)

Nocturne: As Sombra as my witness, I WILL begin a new revolution to the Crystal Kingdom!!! THIS....I....SWEAR!!!!

(he began his journey to Ponyville and forms into a shadow and his eyes flared and tracked his eye lights to his domain. As soon as he dashed forward to his destination, Ponyville will never forget the day that the second coming of the tyrant ruler of The Crystal Epmire will soon come to fruition.)

What the hell did you put on my rp?!! What is this what is this!? I did not say anything about this sombra and nocturne ape shit!

What the hell did you put on my rp?!! What is this what is this!? I did not say anything about this sombra and nocturne ape shit!

Sheesh, calm down, Demonic. It's just a new RPer. That's all.

After the defeat of King Sombra, the shadow's power has escaped from its remains. With Sombra's shadow comes to and fro, it brings out the brother of the King. Its name is Nocturne, and it's 10x darker than the last. 

Nocturne: (Growls fiercely) Ahhhhhh....... What has happened? I feel........incredibly powerful!! 

Little did he thought he'd known, he saw the remains of Sombra, and his horn has no more power to contain. 

Nocturne: No......my brother!! (roars) WHO HAS DONE THIS TO YOU?!! He used his magic to levitate his horn and shed tears.

Then suddenly, out of nowhere, Sombra's voice can be heard, but he can't tell if he's either dreaming or heariing things in his head. Searching around the Crystal Empire doesn't seem to be an act of silliness, but an act of wondering, as if he began to lose himself out of his surroundings.

Sombra: Nocturne......... It is your brother.........

Nocturne: WHERE?!! 

Sombra: I am here.......(he somewhere inside the foggy atmosphere, followed by his transparent face.) I am here.........

Nocturne: BROTHER!!! I thought you were dead!! (he bows down to his noble brother)

Sombra: It is time. 

Nocturne: Time for what? For what?!!!

Sombra: Time for the second coming of the tyrant ruler of the Crystal Empire..... you must defeat Twilight Sparkle and the rest of Ponyville.....

Nocturne: But how my brother? How must I take your place as The Crystal Empire's true King?! 

Sombra: You must defeat Ponyville's heroes, and you must start a new revolution of the King's reign........

Nocturne: NOO!!! Brother, don't leave me!!

(Sombra's head began vanishing into the fog, and Nocturne began to have second thoughts, until he looked back to Ponyville and Canterlot. His face began expressing a vicious and tempting look as if he's ready to start the reign of tyranny.)

Nocturne: As Sombra as my witness, I WILL begin a new revolution to the Crystal Kingdom!!! THIS....I....SWEAR!!!!

(he began his journey to Ponyville and forms into a shadow and his eyes flared and tracked his eye lights to his domain. As soon as he dashed forward to his destination, Ponyville will never forget the day that the second coming of the tyrant ruler of The Crystal Epmire will soon come to fruition.)

Hello there!

It is obvious that you haven't had much experience RPing on the site. This is the OOC page. It is used for signing up. And this RP has been rebooted.

Read this before reapplying with a character here.

There you go!

See, , just a new guy. Nothing wrong with that. Proof that there will be more people to play with in THE FUTURE! (Ooooooh)

Get the fuck off of my rp I hate you! I wouldn't except just like those idiots from the tyranny of princess cadence if they came here I would kick them off

wut's goin on in this thread?

OP is wigging out

Thunder Knight (love that guy) is assuming direct control

Everyone is wat

Okie

ABANDON THREAD

Yes, yes, I know you love me. *Raises hand and waves* Don't worry, you can join the reboot if you want. Look it up: I'm too lazy to post the link. Sorry, it's six in the morning here.

Get the fuck off of my rp I hate you! I wouldn't except just like those idiots from the tyranny of princess cadence if they came here I would kick them off

Why? I personally find the players of that RP good RPers. In fact, Rico here is one of the first RPers that I have played with. He just loves to mess around. That's all. At least it's the OOC and not the real RP, eh? But why are you obsessed with keeping a dead RPs OOC alive? We have a new OOC for the game. Just ignore the thread now.

Sheesh, calm down, Demonic. It's just a new RPer. That's all.

Hello there!

It is obvious that you haven't had much experience RPing on the site. This is the OOC page. It is used for signing up. And this RP has been rebooted.

Read this before reapplying with a character here.

There you go!

See, , just a new guy. Nothing wrong with that. Proof that there will be more people to play with in THE FUTURE! (Ooooooh)

Oh, sorry! I thought we could do something more devious and suspense. I didn't know we were RPing.

• Brohoof 1