Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you think about it, Highschool is Twilight's biggest challenge.

Sir.Flutter Hooves

Hey bronies,

So, in the info about Equestria Girls it said Twilight must face her biggest challenge yet...highschool. If you think abot it highschool is her biggest problem. Image if you have to travel across another dimesnion and return a pricess artifact, it would be way more challenging than battleing a demon queen and getting an empire back.

Am I the only one who thinks this? Tell me below!

/)

• Brohoof 1

Being that this isn't particularly like ponyville and she can't just go up and take it for herself without being stopped by everyone and their grandmother, of course this would be hard. She's also around a lot of people who don't know who she is so to tell them I'm a pony from another dimension miiiiiiight make her look a little crazy. Nevertheless, I can't say for sure that this is harder than slaying a demon changeling because everyone's problems can be harder for them based on who they are.

BUUUUUUUUUT come to think of it, being a big nerd that knows a lot of spells and such may be effective against a queen demon, as where not as effective in being socially acceptable. That is, if they make this highschool like highschools we have irl. xD

• Brohoof 2

The fact that in the trailer, she doesn't even know what humans are is my bet you're correct. Being around her friends is easy for her. Fighting off villains is easy. She's used to it by this point.

While I still don't like the general idea, I do agree with you on this.

• Brohoof 2

Well, Twilight has faced many huge challenges when it came to villains and friends. But, trying to have friends and being social in high school could be the easiest for her. But, she will be used to it.

• Brohoof 1

Not only this, guys.

If "Magic Kindergarten" was bad enough for her,  what do you think High School (assuming there is one) was on Equestria, more importantly, if there was one, she didn't attend it, being tutored separately by Celestia (according to some episodes back in Season One) where it wasn't much about socializing, but remaining Celestia's star pupil.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I should point out that many of the challenges Twilight has faced have been life-threatening for not only her, but for Equestria at large. I mean, she's been through the mill. I have a very hard time imagining that someone who's taken on demons and monsters is going to find the prom queen terrifying. And why, precisely, should she care about being anti-social? She (supposedly) has a mission to do; she's not going to be hanging around long enough for it to matter.

*sigh* But this isn't going to be a sane movie, is it?

Edited by Veylon
  • Brohoof 1

I agree,Highschool is tough. Twilight will probably facing her greatest challenge yet. 

I would probably rather be fighting a chaotic Draquien (Discord) or Demon Queen (Chrysalis),

than go to Highschool. Bullies,stuck-ups,cool kids,teachers,and many other scary things await

her in that highschool. Eyupp!! Certainly doomed,thank goodness I don't go.

Poor Mane 6.

I wish them the best of luck.

That is all. (bows)