Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rascal~

Hey there everybody, I was just thinking about my OC pony and I was thinking that Starsong Jewel isn't exactly the right name for my OC... but I cant think of another name for her. So I thought I'll ask you guys.

I'll put up a little bio of her and a drawn picture of what she may look like (turning of head may be needed) but yeah.... the name in the bio will be starsong just because I needed something to but in those certain spaces.

Species:  Alicorn

Name:   Starsong Jewel

Description:  Starsong is is an alicorn with magestic wings on her back and a strong magical horn.    

Starsong's coat is white like that of her lands leader, Celestia, but is still small due to her 

age and for that she is just a tad bit smaller than other ponys. Her hair colours are a  

bright,but still dark, green and black. Her eyes are only a shade lighter of green than her  

hair and her left ear ( the one most commonly shown ) has a look of been bitten or teared  

off but infact it has been like that for the entirety of her life.

Personality:  Starsong is a bubbly pony but is really clever, subjected to many mood swings during the

day and night. One minute she is as happy and ramdom as pinkie pie and the next she is

like a dark force waiting to strike. Somtimes she is a mix of both which is usually the one 

that sticks. Starsong holds her own against her threats and is easily capable of defending

herself against others, even if she was just a smaller pony. She always like to race and is

soometimes ditracted by shiny and pretty things. But it still just comes down to what mood

swing she is currently in. She is tomposhish in nature and loves to play.       

Interests:       Books, Time, History, Games, Pretty things, Fighting, Food, Art works (she cant draw a 

thing for her life either), Sciene, Magic, Nature, Animals

Cutie Mark:    Starsong's cutie mark is a clock with music staff behind it and a knife or sword going 

diagonally through it.

And now for the lovely picture drawn by Flimflam

img-1422603-1-post-3919-0-04229500-13673

Thanks everypony and when you do post the names there is a little something, you dont have to do it but could you please write it so where intinails are S.J or S.S.J, it doesn't have to be but that s what I was going for when I orignally came up with the name

Thanks again everypony.

Rascal 

• Brohoof 1

Really? Cadence? I always thought my OC to be a tad bit more violent then the Ponys on the show and might I say that the picture isn't exactly how I would have seen my OC  but it is a drawn version then what I've seen in my head. And I believe my friend did base the outline or something artistically termnological word she word she used... and my OC's ear is meant to be torned right of, not just ruffled

I am not really an artist so the whole colouring in idea is slight dodgy and I dont believe flimflam is in the same time zone... I think she's on the other side of the country and time zones are always a bugger but I will try begging her to adjust some things for me

Infact mate you may know about the whole time zone thing. I'm in WA and Flimflam is in QLD and just wondering where you from? AAlways good to know that another aussie is out there

(edited)

Infact mate you may know about the whole time zone thing. I'm in WA and Flimflam is in QLD and just wondering where you from? AAlways good to know that another aussie is out there

Haha... does my profile say that? I'm in the ACT. Here's the sword picture. Ask me for any changes to be made. Name could be Shining Sword yo show noth sides of her personality. Sorry about the photo quality. A better photo will be taken for the final product.post-3919-0-58420700-1368875345_thumb.jpg OH COME ON!!!!!

Edited by flimflam

no your profile doesnt sau that.. i just knew and would like to have an idea where the bronies of australia are from.... and may I ask where the picture has been posted?

had a look and I just have to say that its too tall my pony is just a kid not half celestia and i did have to go through some manouvers to get a good look at it

Can someone please name my OC, I have got some names but they just dont feel right so if anyone has something plz post it up, I do really need a name for my pony