Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Avatar Above You Is Out To Kill You - How Screwed Are You?

~Master~ Button Mash

4 minutes ago, Tweek said:

0/10 because....

Ummm..

I have full rune armor and an anti dragon shield 😂

My claws and tail could still do as previously described, considering they can cut through any type of solid matter :crackle:

13 minutes ago, Tweek said:

0/10 because he doesn't eat humans :BornAgainBrony:

Just because I don't eat humans, doesn't mean I can't destroy them if I was ultimately compelled to and they were an actual threat to me :crackle:

3 minutes ago, Tweek said:

100/10...

But would you really kill me @Will Guide

:squee:

No I wouldn't.

And as for you as Luca, I did read a fanfiction sequel where a bully tried to give Lucas the swirly in the toilet only to end up triggering his transformation and his tail ended up harming his bully. The principal has pointed out that the bully has always been a problem and got a little bit of karma. Sea monster or human, the principal will not tolerate people like that bully to be racist to others, even though who from under the sea

Anyway my point is I think if you were willing to use your tail as a weapon it would definitely deal some damage. Though at my size it would probably just be a prick

7 minutes ago, Will Guide said:

No I wouldn't.

And as for you as Luca, I did read a fanfiction sequel where a bully tried to give Lucas the swirly in the toilet only to end up triggering his transformation and his tail ended up harming his bully. The principal has pointed out that the bully has always been a problem and got a little bit of karma. Sea monster or human, the principal will not tolerate people like that bully to be racist to others, even though who from under the sea

Anyway my point is I think if you were willing to use your tail as a weapon it would definitely deal some damage. Though at my size it would probably just be a prick

pretty screwd it's a dragon after all and a giant one