Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Rarity!

Sazama Ichida

Since AJ and Pinkie are cousins do you think there is any chance of you and Twilight being related? :squee:

Oh and for the love of Celestia just tell Sweetie Belle to start singing if she wants her cutie mark so badly :)

Edited by twidash1993

(edited)

Since AJ and Pinkie are cousins do you think there is any chance of you and Twilight being related? :squee:

Oh my I wonder if that IS true...

img-2207557-1-rarity56.jpg

Oh and for the love of Celestia just tell Sweetie Belle to start singing if she wants her cutie mark so badly :)

*puts one hoof over your mouth*

Shhh now now let's not spoil that for the fans darling.

img-2207557-2-rarity66.jpg

When you were a young filly, did you ever have any dolls that you dressed up?

Why yes I did! Those were good times!

img-2207557-3-rarity27.jpg

Edited by Asbel Lhant

Good evening, Rarity. There's something I've been wondering for a while now. It's evident you have quite a sharp eye for detail and quality where you use it to strive for elegance and excellence. However, what if your passion laid in a different occupation; engineering. Instead of designing clothes to bring out a pony's beauty, you would instead design buildings, systems and tools. The elegance would lie in neatness and efficiency which tend to go hoof-in-hoof. Can you see that working?

Good evening, Rarity. There's something I've been wondering for a while now. It's evident you have quite a sharp eye for detail and quality where you use it to strive for elegance and excellence. However, what if your passion laid in a different occupation; engineering. Instead of designing clothes to bring out a pony's beauty, you would instead design buildings, systems and tools. The elegance would lie in neatness and efficiency which tend to go hoof-in-hoof. Can you see that working?

Well I don't know. I'm not really too comfortable trying or thinking about any other kind of occupation after that incident where my cutie mark got replaced with Rainbow Dash's...

rarity19.jpg

Rarity,

What did you do with the Rainbow Twain that Coco gave you? Do you think Coco Pommel or Ms. Peachbottom will come to Ponyville?

I keep it in a safe place of course. I wouldn't dream of getting rid of it.

rarity6.jpg

And I don't know but it would be nice if they would. I would love to see Coco again! And Ms. Peachbottom sounded like she must've been a dear!

rarity27.jpg

I keep it in a safe place of course. I wouldn't dream of getting rid of it.

img-2213451-1-rarity6.jpg

And I don't know but it would be nice if they would. I would love to see Coco again! And Ms. Peachbottom sounded like she must've been a dear!

img-2213451-2-rarity27.jpg

Cool.

post-18984-0-75855800-1382213112.png Chatterbox: thank you Ms. Rarity, i would like a nice chat with you if you dont mind, first of all, what you consider your best inspiration when you make the desings?

Chatterbox: thank you Ms. Rarity, i would like a nice chat with you if you dont mind, first of all, what you consider your best inspiration when you make the desings?

Beauty and art. And my surroundings. The things I see.

img-1876729-2-pQjlP7B.jpg

post-18984-0-88523000-1381636465.png Chatterbox: *eating a cookie* i have to admit that you look nicet oday, of course if may i say so

post-18984-0-63704200-1380564263.png *chomp* have a new Project in mind? dresses? maybe a new original desing ms. Rarity?

Hey, ummm...Rarity?

Shall I compare thee to a summer’s day?

Thou art more lovely and more temperate:
Rough winds do shake the darling buds of May,
And summer’s lease hath all too short a date;
Sometime too hot the eye of heaven shines,
And often is his gold complexion dimm'd;
And every fair from fair sometime declines,
By chance or nature’s changing course untrimm'd;
But thy eternal summer shall not fade,
Nor lose possession of that fair thou ow’st;
Nor shall death brag thou wander’st in his shade,
When in eternal lines to time thou grow’st:
   So long as men can breathe or eyes can see,
   So long lives this, and this gives life to thee.

Seen any good movies lately? :D