Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop SuperFlapjack Drawing Requests (Humans)

SuperFlapjack

Hey Bronies, I'm takind drawing requests and for now, humans only, I will also do human OC's, here are links to my other posts with my art in:

http://mlpforums.com/topic/61096-rainbow-dash-as-a-human/

http://mlpforums.com/topic/60321-minecraft-girl-mining-for-diamonds/

http://mlpforums.com/topic/59701-party-time/

Thank you, btw I have done mane 6 but I could do them again cause all except RD failed!

:P

Thanks bye! :D

EDIT: Almost forgot to say, I will choose which requests to do, if I find them too hard I will tell you, feel free to request another one! :P:D

Seriously, no-pony wants to give a request :(

almost forgot to say yesterday, you can do anything with these pictures as long as you give me credit, also my signature will probably be on the drawing as ussual :P

Also if you want me to draw you then give me details of your appearance or post a pic, most likely details :D

Hey!

Just found this and thought I would make a request. Can you draw weapons? This is gonna be a lengthy request.

This is basically gonna be a fantasy version of me. He has long hair like zero from Megaman Bt instead of blonde it's black. He has blue eyes and is Asian (Japanese but I doubt it would make a difference). It would be cool if he was wearing headphones.

Now his suit should be the basic ninja attire. Black....all black. Of course don't include the head as part of the ninja dress. Of course he has black pants and shoes. No sandals, I'm not that kind of ninja. He also has a really long katana strapped to his back. It's probably the same size as him!

That's all for now. Sorry if this is too much for you to handle.

-Rave

hey man! still taking requests? if i send you a pic of me, will you be able to make a somewhat simmilar sketch?

just asking :3

also, if you don't take pic requests, i look like your average guy, but my hair isn't longer then 1.5 millimeters and i got a line running through my hair, and through my eyebrow. dunno if this helps anything tho

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Okays so the computer I ussually use to colour on is being stupid so for now this thread is gonna be closed until the computer is (somewhat) fixed but after that I will make sure I take all the requests so if anyone still wants to make requests you can but they won't be done for a while! sorry! tongue.png

EDIT: Also how do you change the title so I can put (Closed For now) on it at the end?

Edited by SuperFlapjack

Okays so the computer I ussually use to colour on is being stupid so for now this thread is gonna be closed until the computer is (somewhat) fixed but after that I will make sure I take all the requests so if anyone still wants to make requests you can but they won't be done for a while! sorry! img-1565123-1-tongue.png

EDIT: Also how do you change the title so I can put (Closed For now) on it at the end?

You hit the edit button and then go to full editor :) You can then edit the title of this page! Hope this helped you! And I would really like to see some more of your artwork soon :D 

• 3 weeks later...