Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Welcome to Sydneigh [SOL/Romance]

ParsoOfEquestria

(edited)

@,

Windy grinned like a colt on Hearth's Warming Eve. "Sweet! Why did I ever doubt you babe?"

((And.... *BAM* Cue Timeskip!))

Windy laid back on his bed and let his head loll back onto his pillow. He inhaled slowly and let out a contented sigh. "Wow. I don't think that will ever get old Vinyl...."

Edited by Windy Runner

@,

Windy grinned like a colt on Hearth's Warming Eve. "Sweet! Why did I ever doubt you babe?"

((And.... *BAM* Cue Timeskip!))

Windy laid back on his bed and let his head loll back onto his pillow. He inhaled slowly and let out a contented sigh. "Wow. I don't think that will ever get old Vinyl...."

Vinyl closed her eyes and rested her head on Windy's arm/front leg and her hoof on his chest, then curled up and wrapped her back leg around him. "Mhmmm... I love you, Windy." After a few minutes of lying on top of him, Vinyl drifted off to sleep. She slept in this position through the night

@,

Mumbling contentedly, Windy replied, "I love you too Vinyl..." and nuzzled his head into her mane, and begun to doze off that way. Try as he might to stay awake, Vinyl's rhythmic breathing and body head lulled him to sleep extraordinarily quickly, and he fell into a deep, dreamless sleep. Well, except for the dream where he dreamed about money falling from the sky and him and Stock Margins dancing around in the money rain. But other than that, it was totally dreamless.

@@slimmyjimjim,

Dogboots eyes slowly cracked open to the morning. He soon rolled out of bed and collapsed onto the ground, groaning.

"Bad taste in my mouth, must've forgotten to brush my teeth," He thought, slowly getting up. The earth pony began to rub the sand out of his eyes and soon wobbled his way towards the bathroom. The stallion looked at his reflection and he was quite messy. His mane was even more messy than it was last night and his uniform began to smell too.

"Got to get cleaned up before I visit Cuppie," He said before stepping into the shower. After about an hour, Dogboots was mostly clean or at least his definition of clean. His mane was still a little ruffled but it was clean and that's all that mattered to him.

The walk to the hospital was uneventful other than the usual passerby's and carriages that passed by. The sun was out shining as bright as usual and everypony seemed to be on their way to work or some place else. The stallion stopped by a nearby stand and picked up some flowers for his marefriend. They weren't anything fancy like roses but it was all the colt could afford. It wasn't long before he had arrived at the hospital and made his way up to Cuppie Cake's room

"Really hope she's not drugged up this time,"

He knocked on the door and soon let himself in.

"Morning," Was all he could say to Cuppie Cake who was still lying in bed.

The only way to discribe the expression on Cuppie's face when she saw Dogboots is to imagine the biggest firework you've ever seen and make it three times bigger and then you would have the happiest pegasi in all the known regions. A unicorn nurse was taking Cuppie's blood preasure and had to puff up the bag as fast as she could to keep up with how fast Cuppies heart was beating. She opened her forelegs to embrace him a cup of coffee in one hoof the biggest smile on her face as she said, "Dogboots!"

@@slimmyjimjim,

"Good to see you're not so out of it," He said jokingly to the excited Cuppie Cake. "Uhhh these are for you," The earth pony said offering her the flowers

"That smile of yours is quite contagious," The stallion said looking at the beautiful pegasi. Dogboots was still a little surprised that she was happy to see him.

@@thor9356,

When the nurse removed the blood pressure bag from Cuppie's foreleg as soon as she did Cuppie jumped up from the bed ripping the covers off of herself and flying over to meet him tackling him to the ground and sending the flowers flying into the air. She sat up after giving him a kiss on the cheek sighing, "what took you so long I've been waiting forever!"

@@slimmyjimjim

"Sorry, I figured I take my time getting here," He stated to the excited mare. The look the stallion was getting from the nurse didn't seem like a welcome one either.

"Ummm, is she good to go?" He looked over at the nurse who was picking up the blood pressure bag and began to make up Cuppie's bed.

"Yea yea she'll be fine you just need to check out with Doctor Stiches before you go."

Cuppie stood up helping Dogboots to his hooves and trotting through the hospital finding the doxtor walking down the hall, "ah Miss Cake good to see you up and about and you must be Dogboots I've heard so much about you," the doctor took the earth ponies hoof in his own shaking it, "now then Cuppie you are free to go but be careful I don't want to be seeing you here any time soon." Cuppie smiled, "oh no sir I won't and thank you so much." She turned to go but the doctor stoped her, "and Miss Cake, has anypony ever told you that you have amazing eyes." At this the doctor smiled turned and walked away. Cuppie's face fell "he knows" was all she could think.

@@slimmyjimjim,

Dogboots soon turned to see that Cuppie was trailing behind but there was something wrong with her.

"Hey, everything all right?" He asked putting a hoof over her. The stallion was quite curious what happened with the sudden change of mood. She was happy and now something else. 

She shook her head look up at him with a convincing smile, "of coarse everythings ok why wouldn't it be?" They arrived in the street and Cuppie looked back at the hospital one last time shivering internally but determined not to let it ruin her day, "so what do you wanna do today?"

@@slimmyjimjim,

"I don't know, I was thinking about just wandering around the city for a bit," He said pointing in the other direction. Though something about Cuppie's facial expression just bugged the stallion.

"I wonder what's wrong wither her? She only had an allergic reaction and now she seems...unsure or something," 

@@ParsoOfEquestria,

Curious let out a small chuckle, "yeah, it'll be nice not having to worry about that."

"I love you, too" He whispered into her ear. In 'the act', his scarf had managed to unwrap itself from his neck, but he managed to reach a hoof over to one end and pull it over both of of them.

"G' night," he managed before falling asleep in the warm embrace.

Mystic woke up, the sun was up and birds were chirping. she had a throbbing headache, but beyond that felt extremely good, as if she could still feel the pleasures of last nights adventure. she unwrapped herself from curious' scarf before tucking him back in, giving him a kiss on the forehead, she trotted into the kitchen to make breakfast. she decided to try a horsetralian delicacy of Vegemite on toast. she made enough for her and her sleeping lover and then set the table and waited for her prince charming to wake up 

• Brohoof 1

@ParsoOfEquestria

Vinyl slept soundly in Windy's arms and dreamt of the time she and Mystic were together. In the morning, she woke up a little bit before Windy did, but stayed still and kept her eyes closed, as if she was still sleeping. After a few moments, she nuzzled his chest, then put her head back on his arm

@ParsoOfEquestria

Vinyl slept soundly in Windy's arms and dreamt of the time she and Mystic were together. In the morning, she woke up a little bit before Windy did, but stayed still and kept her eyes closed, as if she was still sleeping. After a few moments, she nuzzled his chest, then put her head back on his arm

(hope I don't mess this up)

Windy awoke when he felt something rub along his chest, he looked down and was happy to see Vinyl lying next to him

"morning, Vinyl. how did my sexy mare sleep?"

he smiled and leaned in to kiss her passionately whilst squeezing her flanks

(edited)

Windy awoke when he felt something rub along his chest, he looked down and was happy to see Vinyl lying next to him

"morning, Vinyl. how did my sexy mare sleep?"

he smiled and leaned in to kiss her passionately whilst squeezing her flanks

Vinyl kissed him back and smiled up at him. "I slept very comfortably." She wrapped her arms around him and pulled herself on top of him, as close to him as she could be. "And what about you, sweetie? How'd you sleep?" She then nuzzled his neck and rested her head on his chest

Edited by ~Shadow Wolf~

(edited)

Vinyl kissed him back and smiled up at him. "I slept very comfortably." She wrapped her arms around him and pulled herself on top of him, as close to him as she could be. "And what about you, sweetie? How'd you sleep?" She then nuzzled his neck and rested her head on his chest

"sleep after sex is always a good sleep for me"

Windy laughed as he held her closer, just millimetres from their lips meeting

"so, are you up for another round before breakfast?"

he let out a sheepish smile as he waited for what Vinyl had to say in the matter

Edited by ParsoOfEquestria

They began to make their way to the center of town trotting along next to Dogboots Cuppie started humming a happy tune. When they had walked for some time she finally turned to him asking, "so what happened last night I can't remember a thing. And what do you think about going to the bakery I'm sure it's not far from here and I could make you something. Without cinnamon of coarse."

@@slimmyjimjim,

"Well I called emergency services as soon as you began to have an allergic reaction, and I stayed by your side as long as I could but once we got to the hospital they had to take you into the Emergency Room. After a while, I was allowed to visit you for a short time, but you were incredibly high. You even called me, "Puppyshoes"," He informed the mare of what happened last night.

She stopped in her tracks lokking at him in disbelief a faint smile on her lips this position was held for three seconds before she burst into laughter stomping her hooves the tears forming at the corners of her eyes and when she finally calmed down a bit she said, "oh my Celestia I don't remember that at all. That's hilarious I think I should call you that all the time. Puppyshoes, genious!

@@slimmyjimjim,

"My name is not, puppyshoes and you're not going to call me that," He said to the laughing mare.

"There was some other nonsensical stuff that you said such as doctors keeping secrets and such, then again it's difficult to take anypony seriously when they're that doped up. So, shall we head to the bakery?" 

Her laugh fell off short awkwardly, "haha yea totally probably just the drugs talking." They arrived at the bakery and she opened the door making the bell that hung abovre it fall to the floor with a resounding clang. Cuppie looked down at the bell then up at Dogboots, "oops." Was all she could say as she scooped up the bell in one hoof trotting straight to the kitchen looking back to make sure the stallion was following behind and then stopped suddenly, "Oh my Celestia, what about your job!"

"sleep after sex is always a good sleep for me"

Windy laughed as he held her closer, just millimetres from their lips meeting

"so, are you up for another round before breakfast?"

he let out a sheepish smile as he waited for what Vinyl had to say in the matter

Vinyl leaned in a bit more, bridging the gap between their lips, and kissed him. After a few moments, she broke the kiss and looked into his eyes, then said, "Hmmm... I don't think we should. You've got a big day ahead of you. I think you should get ready to work as a fancy pants, rich pony."

@@slimmyjimjim,

"I don't start work until tomorrow, so i'm free all day," He said reassuring Cuppie Cake. The stallion had to get up at an early time tomorrow help unload some of the cargo and then man the stand until the afternoon.

"Besides, I want to spend today with you instead of worrying about tomorrow," The earth pony said in a cheerful tone.

She let out a sigh of relief and smiled at his words, "that's it I can't take it anymore." She turned back kissing him on the lips this lasted a few minutes before she pulled away saying, "you're my just right!" Then turned back toward the kitchen walking through the door humming the same tune from earlier.