Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade

Rainblow H. Ash

http://bhvr.com/eternalcrusade/#

A new Warhammer® 40,000® MMORPG revealed.

Montreal, 10th June, 2013 – Behaviour Interactive and Games Workshop® proudly announce a new online game in the Warhammer® 40,000® universe: Warhammer 40,000: Eternal Crusade. Behaviour Interactive has obtained the rights to create a wholly new MMORPG persistent war experience for PC, PS4 and Xbox One set in Games Workshop’s universe of the 41st Millennium. In the game, players choose a Warhammer 40,000® race and fight directly as one of their warriors in massive conflicts for territory. It will be up to each faction’s community to determine their own destiny as they vie for control of an entire planet.

If you get to play Tyranids in the fight for this planet, I will be stoked beyond belief.

So, my fellow 40K Bronies, what do you think of this game? It's quite a way off, having a tentative 2015 release, but I'm already pumped for this, especially if every faction will be represented in the war for this unnamed planet.

But you best beware if you start playing this game, because I'm coming at you with everything I got if you do!

• 3 months later...

First I heard of it.
It sounds good in theory. I'm hoping it keeps to the extremes the 40k games have in the past:
either the 'all-immersive play it once and you're done' feel of Space Marine, or the infinitely replayable 'I-can't-believe-I'm-still_playing-Dark-Crusade' fun of the first DoW series. The ones that went middle of the road like 2nd DoW didn't do it for me.

First I heard of it.

It sounds good in theory. I'm hoping it keeps to the extremes the 40k games have in the past:

either the 'all-immersive play it once and you're done' feel of Space Marine, or the infinitely replayable 'I-can't-believe-I'm-still_playing-Dark-Crusade' fun of the first DoW series. The ones that went middle of the road like 2nd DoW didn't do it for me.

Wow, somepony actually responded to this topic I made all that time ago.

*Takes a puff on pipe*

I completely agree with you on that one. I liked Dawn of War II, but I completely enjoyed the first Dawn of War games on a whole other level. This game seems like it will be a bit more persistent than past games considering that it is an MMORPG, so hopefully it'll have that infinitely replayable feel of the first series of Dawn of War games.